APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited is inviting candidates for filling up 51 JAO & JA Vacancies. Applicants who are eligible can apply online for APGENCO JAO Vacancy before last date 02nd December 2017. Online application Forms are available now from 13th November 2017 on its official portal. Candidates can collect eligibility details for JAO & JA Jobs through official links. Applicants should check other details of age criteria, selection process, etc, for APGENCO Junior Assistant Jobs as given below.
- General Details For APGENCO Recruitment 2017 :
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Collect Category Wise Details For Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Jobs
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For apgenco.cgg.gov.in 2017 Vacancy
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For APGENCO JAO Vacancy 2017 ?
- How To Apply Online For APGENCO Recruitment 2017 ? Registration Method For apgenco.cgg.gov.in 2017 Jobs
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Method Of Selection For APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy
- APGENCO Exam Pattern 2017 : Read APGENCO JAO & JA Exam Pattern
- How To Download APGENCO Admit Card 2017 ? Check Important Details Mention On APGENCO JAO & JA Hall Ticket
General Details For APGENCO Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Department : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)
Post Name : Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) & Junior Assistant (JA)
Total Number of Vacancy : 51 Posts
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Application Mode : Online Application Process
Last date for apply for APGENCO Vacancy : 02th December 2017
Official Link : www.apgenco.gov.in or apgenco.cgg.gov.in
Important Dates For APGENCO Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 :
Notification Number : 1 JS (Per)/2017
Starting date for apply online for APGENCO Jobs : 13th November 2017
Closing date for submission of APGENCO Online Application Form : 02nd December 2017
Date of JAO & JA Written Examination : 30th December 2017
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Collect Category Wise Details For Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Jobs
Total APGENCO Vacancy : 51 Posts
Reservation For APGENCO JAO & JA Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should check category wise reservation for Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Recruitment 2017 from here. Applicants can check more details for post details through APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification :
For APGENCO Junior Assistant Vacancy :
- OC (W) : 05 posts
- SC (W) : 05 posts
- OC : 07 posts
- BC-A (W) : 05 posts
- OC-VH (W) : 02 posts
- SC : 01 post
For APGENCO JAO Vacancy :
- OC : 11 posts
- BC-A : 01 post
- BC-B : 02 posts
- BC-C : 01 post
- BC-D : 01 post
- SC : 06 posts
- ST : 02 posts
- PH/ VH : 02 posts
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Check Eligibility Criteria For apgenco.cgg.gov.in 2017 Vacancy
Participants must collect eligibility details before apply for APGENCO Vacancy 2017 as describe below. Our team of vidhya360.com is providing www.apgenco.gov.in Notification 2017 for APGENCO Recruitment 2017. Candidates can read more information about age limit and educational qualifications for APGENCO JA Recruitment 2017 as given below :
Educational Qualifications For APGENCO JAO Jobs 2017 :
Candidates must be need to fulfill some educational qualifications for APGENCO JA Vacancy 2017. Applicants should holds Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in respective field from recognized University for APGENCO Jobs 2017-18. Applicants can check more details regarding educational qualifications for APGENCO JAO Recruitment through www.apgenco.gov.in Notification 2017.
Age Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Vacancy 2017 :
Upper age limit will be applicable for APGENCO JAO Vacancy as 34 years. Applicants can collect further information related to age relaxation for APGENCO JA Jobs as mention in below details.
Age Relaxation For APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 :
Relaxation in maximum age limit will be allowed for APGENCO Vacancy 2017 as on 01.10.2017. Those applicants are belongs to other category should check age relaxation for APGENCO Junior Assistant Recruitment as given below :
|Category of Applicants||Relaxation in Age|
|SC/ ST/ BC||05 years|
|PH applicant||10 years|
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For APGENCO JAO Vacancy 2017 ?
Examination Fee For APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should be need to pay Examination Fee for APGENCO JAO Bharti 2017. Applicants can check category wise Application Fee for APGENCO Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 as given in below details :
|Category of Applicants||Examination Fee||Application Fee|
|OC/ Participants belonging to other states||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Reserved Category||–||Rs. 150/-|
Payment Procedure For APGENCO Application Fee :
Applicants must make the online payment of Examination Fee with APGENCO Online Registration Form for APGENCO Junior Assistant Recruitment. Candidates should check further details related to fee payment process for APGENCO Bharti through www.apgenco.gov.in Notification 2017.
Pay Scale For APGENCO JAO & JA Vacancy 2017 :
Participants who are selected for APGENCO JAO Jobs will be paid by a good amount as salary by APGENCO Department. Candidates can check trade wise salary details for APGENCO Vacancy 2017 as given here :
- Scale of Pay For Junior Assistant : 18725-580-21625-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775
- Pay Scale For Junior Accounts Officer : 34630-1425-36055-1700-44555-1985-54880-2280-56760
How To Apply Online For APGENCO Recruitment 2017 ? Registration Method For apgenco.cgg.gov.in 2017 Jobs
- At First, candidates should visit to official website i.e. www.apgenco.gov.in or www.apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Participants should go to Home Page.
- Then search for www.apgenco.gov.in Notification 2017 Link.
- Candidates should click on APGENCO Recruitment Advertisement Link.
- Applicants must read AP Power Generation Corporation Notification.
- Then eligible applicants must click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up all required information in APGENCO Online Application Form.
- Applicants must uploaded scanned images of passport size photo, respective documents & their signature in APGENCO Online Form.
- Then recheck your APGENCO Online Application Form.
- Participants can click on Submit button.
- Candidates must make the payment of Application Fee.
- Applicants should take the printout of submitting APGENCO Online Application Form for future reference.
Important Links For APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Jobs 2017 :
Click Here To Download AP Power Generation Corporation Notification 2017 For JA Post
Download APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Apply Online For APGENCO JAO & JA Jobs
You May Also Check :
AP Power Generation Call Letter
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process : Check Method Of Selection For APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy
Selection of Applicants will be based on Written Test for APGENCO JAO & JA Recruitment 2017. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination for JAO & JA Vacancy. Final selection of participants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test. Applicants can check further details regarding selection method for apgenco.cgg.gov.in 2017 Recruitment through APGENCO Jobs 2017 Notification.
Selection Procedure For APGENCO JAO & JA Bharti 2017 :
- Written Examination
- Merit List
Important Points For APGENCO Selection Methodology :
- Written Exam will be consists of four sections i.e. Section- A, B, C & D.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Written Exam shall be 40% for OC, 35% for BC & 30% for SC/ST/ PWD.
- Those participants are qualifying in Written Exam with high rank will be selected community wise as per department rule.
APGENCO Exam Pattern 2017 : Read APGENCO JAO & JA Exam Pattern
APGENCO Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 For Written Exam :
AP Power Generation Corporation will held Written Test for selection of Junior Assistant post. Written test paper will be contains four sections i.e. Section- A, B, C & D. Exam Paper will be consists of questions of subjects i.e. GK, Language Proficiency, Computer Awareness & Numerical Ability. Applicants can check APGENCO JA Exam Pattern 2017 for Written Test from here :
APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017 For Written Test :
APGENCO department will conduct Written Examination for selection of Junior Accounts Officer Jobs. Written exam paper will be consists of four section i.e. section- A, B, C & D. Test Paper will be contains questions related to topics i.e. Language Proficiency, Computer Awareness, Core Academic Curriculum & Analytical Aptitude. Participants must collect details regarding APGENCO JAO Exam Pattern 2017 for Written Exam as given below :
|Section-A||Core Academic Curriculum|
How To Download APGENCO Admit Card 2017 ? Check Important Details Mention On APGENCO JAO & JA Hall Ticket
Participants who are going to participate in APGENCO JAO & JA Examination should be need to download APGENCO Admit Card. Candidates must collect information which is mandate on APGENCO JAO & JA Hall Ticket. APGENCO Admit Card will consists of further important details as given here :
- Name of Applicants
- Father’s Name
- Roll No
- Date of Examination
- Venue of the Written Exam
- Shifts, etc.
Applicants must also required to bring their ID Proofs along with APGENCO Call Letter at Exam Centre. ID Proof can be your Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc. Permission Letter is very important document for the entrance in Exam Hall. So, Applicants should carry APGENCO Hall Ticket at Examination Centre for attend Written Examination for JAO & JA posts. Those participants are appear at Exam Centre without APGENCO JA Admit Card will be not allowed to attend Examination.
Conclusion : APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for 51 posts of Junior Accounts Officer & Junior Assistant. Last date for submitting online Application Form is 02nd December 2017. Applicants can check www.apgenco.gov.in Notification 2017 through official links as mention in below details.