Wants to get important topics for APPSC Executive Engineer Examination ? Here, you can collect subject wise APPSC Syllabus 2018. APPSC will conduct written examination for 309 Assistant Executive Engineer posts. Candidates who preparing for written exam can download APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 from here. The date of screening test is 1st April 2019. To get good score in exam, candidates should have to know Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 as given here. Aspirants must read below article to collect all information.
Fresh Update (05.12.2018) : Department will be conducted APPSC Executive Engineer Examination for 309 posts. Those applicants who participate in examination can collect more details through direct link of notification as given below. Candidates can also check topic wise APPSC Syllabus 2018 for written test from the article as mention below.
- General Details About APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
- How Can I Select For APPSC Executive Engineer Examination 2018? APPSC Syllabus 2018
- What Is Complete APPSC Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2018? APPSC Exam Pattern 2018
- Collect APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 : APPSC Syllabus 2018
- How To Download APPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF For Written Exam? APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
General Details About APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Known As: APPSC
Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
Total Vacancy: 309 Post
Exam Name: APPSC Executive Engineer Examination
Mode Of Exam: Screening Test
Status of APPSC Syllabus: Available Here
APPSC Official Site: psc.ap.gov.in
Important Dates For APPSC Exam 2018 – Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2018 :
Last Date Of filling online form: 24th December 2018
Closing Date Of online Fee Payment: 23rd December 2018
Date Of screening test in offline mode: 10th February 2019
Final Date of computer based test: 1st April 2019
How Can I Select For APPSC Executive Engineer Examination 2018? APPSC Syllabus 2018
To getting selected for Engineer post, Candidates have to go through these two phase:
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Mains Screening Test
All aspirants will get invited for preliminary written exam. Participants will get clear pre exam called for mains screening test. Final selection of candidates will get based on merit list of marks obtained in all selection rounds. Participants can also refer APPSC notification to get more details related to selection process of engineer post. Applicants can also get Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 for examination from here.
What Is Complete APPSC Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2018? APPSC Exam Pattern 2018
APPSC Examination will consist of two phases. First will be Preliminary Screening Test and second will be Mains Screening Test. Candidates can get APPSC Exam Pattern from here:
Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern For Preliminary Exam :
All Applied Candidate will get invited for the preliminary screening test. Aspirants will qualify preliminary exam will get called for mains screening test. Written test will be of objective type in Nature. There will be 1/3rd negative marking for preliminary screening test. Duration Of APPSC exam is 150 minutes. And It will take 150 marks. Candidates may check APPSC Exam Pattern 2018 for Executive Engineer Exam from the below section.
- General Studies : 50 Marks
- Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) : 100 Marks
APPSC Executive Engineer Exam Pattern For Mains Exam :
Aspirants who qualify in preliminary exam will get called out for mains exam. There will be 03 paper in Andhra Pradesh PSC Examination 2018. These Papers will as follows – General Studies, Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) And Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering. Each paper will carry 150 marks and overall examination will be of 450 marks. Every paper’s duration is 150 minutes. Participants can get all details from here:
- General Studies & Mental Ability : 150 Marks
- Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) : 150 Marks
- Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering : 150 Marks
For rest of details, participants must check APPSC Syllabus 2018 which is mention below in links section.
Collect APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 : APPSC Syllabus 2018
Aspirants can get subject wise Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 from here:
APPSC Syllabus 2018 For General Studies – Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2018 :
- Events of national and international importance
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science
- Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
- Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications, problems
APPSC executive Engineer exam Syllabus 2018 For Civil And Mechanical Engineering :
- Strength of Material
- Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
- Basics of turbomachinery
- Closed conduit flow
- Fluid Statics
- Hydraulic Directional Control
- Pressure Compensated Pumps
- Hydro Projects And Plant
APPSC exam Syllabus 2018 For Electrical Engineering :
- Electric Circuits
- Electrical Measurements and Instruments
- DC Generators and Motors
- 3-Phase Induction Motors
- 3-Phase Alternators
- Phase Synchronous Motors
- Single phase induction Motors
- Transmission & Distribution
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Underground Cables
- Fault Calculations
- Generating Stations
Candidates can get rest of information for APPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 through official website of department.
How To Download APPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF For Written Exam? APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
To download APPSC Syllabus 2018 aspirants must read given procedure from here:
- Firstly, Candidates must go on APPSC site i.e.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then go on notification option.
- Candidates then click on APPSC Syllabus 2018 PDF.
- Download pdf for better preparation.
Important Links For APPSC Syllabus 2018 :
Conclusion : Download APPSC Syllabus 2018 through above given links. The Written exam will be held for 309 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts . Date of Andhra Pradesh PSC Examination 2018 is 1st April 2019. Candidates must download APPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 before exam date for nice preparation.