Arunachal Pradesh Police Department is inviting prescribed application forms on 302 Multitasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies. Interested participants may apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 in the offline format. Submission of fully filled application form for Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Recruitment will be starting from 01.05.2018. Last date to apply for Arunpol Vacancy 2018 will be 31st May 2018. Applicants must check their eligibility & application fees for Arunpol MTS Vacancy 2018.
Arunachal Pradesh Police (Arunpol) has issued 302 vacancies for Multitasking Staff (MTS) Jobs. The applicants will get appointment at Civil Police/AAP Bn/ IRBN departments. The Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 will held at PTC Banderdewa. Candidates must download Arunpol MTS Advertisement 2018, Complete Eligibility Criteria etc. from here. Last date to apply offline for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs is 31.05.2018.
- Check Arunachal Pradesh Police 302 MTS Recruitment 2018 Details Here
- Division of Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Jobs 2018 | Arunpol Multitasking Vacancy 2018 Details
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for Arunpol 302 Multitasking Staff Jobs ? Qualification & Age Limit For Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti 2018
- How to Fill Prescribed Application Form for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 ?
Check Arunachal Pradesh Police 302 MTS Recruitment 2018 Details Here
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Police Department (Arunpol)|
|Advertisement Name||Arunpol MTS Jobs Notification 2018|
|Total Posts||302 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Multitasking Staff (MTS)|
|Appointment place||Civil Police, AAP Bn & IRBN|
|Mode of Registration||Prescribed Application Form|
|Last date to apply for arunachal pradesh police recruitment||31.05.2018|
|Pay Scale||Level – 1 having Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900|
|MTS (Civil Police/ AAP Bn/ IRBN) Advt Pdf & Application Form||Click Here|
|Check MTS (Civil Police) Advt Pdf & Application Form||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Official Site||arunpol.nic.in|
What is the Last Date to Fill Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Application Form 2018?
Notification No. : PHQ/PER-92/13 & 93/13
Advt Date : 23.04.2018
Starting date for submission of prescribed application form : 01.05.2018
Closing date to apply offline for arunachal pradesh police vacancy : 31.05.2018 upto (05:00 pm)
Division of Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Jobs 2018 | Arunpol Multitasking Vacancy 2018 Details
Total Posts : 302 Vacancies
Post Name : Multitasking Staff (MTS)
Distribution of Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy 2018 :
01. MTS (Civil Police, AAP Bn & IRBN) : 220 Posts :
- Civil Police : 41 Posts
- AAP Bn : 23 Posts
- IRBN : 156 Posts
02. MTS (Civil Police – 2018) : 82 Posts :
- Tirap : 20 Posts
- Longding : 21 Posts
- Changlang : 41 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Arunpol 302 Multitasking Staff Jobs ? Qualification & Age Limit For Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti 2018
The applicants must ensure their Eligibility before filling up the application form for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018. Below we are discussing the complete eligibility criteria for Arunpol Recruitment 2018. Applicants who are interested may apply before 31st May 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Vacancy 2018.
Minimum Age Limit for Arunpol Vacancy 2018 : MTS Age Criteria
The participants who are ready to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicants for Arunpol Multitasking Bharti must not exceed 28 year old as on 01.01.2018. Candidates of OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Applicants of SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxation.
Education Qualification for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs 2018
Participants who are willing to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti 2018 must be 08th Class Pass from any recognized education board. Furthermore details are available in the Arunpol Recruitment Advt Pdf 2018 given in the official links.
Application Fees for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 :
The applicants who belongs to APST category need to pay Rs 10/- through Treasury Challan. Participants who belongs to the General category need to pay Rs 40/-. Payment of application fees is to be done in the favor of Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police.
Selection Process for Arunpol Jobs 2018
The applicants who are filling Arunpol Vacancy 2018 Application Form must note down the selection process. The selection is based upon Trade Test, Written Test followed by Merit & Medical Examination. The minimum passing marks in the Arunpol MTS Examination is 33% and aggregate 45%. Check complete details in Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti Notification 2018.
How to Fill Prescribed Application Form for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 ?
- Login to the Arunachal Pradesh Police Official Website i.e. arunpol.nic.in
- On the home page go in the Advertisement section.
- Here you will get the MTS Notification Pdf links.
- Click on the link and read all the details given in the Arunpol Multitasking Recruitment Advt 2018.
- Afterwards download the application forms attach in the notification on A4 size white plane paper.
- Now start filling up all the details through Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
- Enter personal details, postal address, qualification, age limit etc.
- Simultaneously affix Recent Photo & Signature with Treasury Challan.
- Recheck all the details and send the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Form 2018 on the given address.
Address to Send Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Application Form 2018 :
Assistant Inspector General of Police (E),
Conclusion : Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 for the post of Multitasking Staff (MTS) on 302 vacancies. Last date to send completely filled application form is 31.05.2018.