Bhabha Atomic Research Center is inviting online application forms on 34 vacant posts of UDC, JPA and JSK positions. Applicants who want to apply for BARC Recruitment 2018 can fill up the application form before 30.09.2018. The online registration process is started from 01.09.2018. Interested participants may read all the terms and conditions for BARC UDC Recruitment 2018 from the official links given here. Simultaneously you may collect other details about Bhabha Atomic Research Center Vacancy 2018 from the article as available below.
Fresh Update as on 08.09.2018: Applicants who are eligible can fill up the application form for BARC Recruitment 2018. The Department will be closing the online registration for BARC UDA Vacancy 2018 on 30.09.2018.
- Important Instructions For BARC Recruitment 2018 | Bhabha Atomic Research Center Jobs 2018
- Check Reservation For BARC Jobs 2018 | BARC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
- How Can I Select For BARC UDC Vacancy 2018 ? Eligibility Criteria For BARC Vacancy 2018
- Educational Qualifications For BARC UDC Recruitment 2018 – BARC Jobs 2018 :
- Age Limit For BARC Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2018 – BARC Vacancy :
- Selection Process For BARC Bharti 2018 – Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2018 :
- Registration Fee For BARC UDC Jobs 2018 – BARC Bharti 2018 :
- Scale Of Pay For BARC Jobs 2018 – BARC UDC Recruitment 2018 :
- What Is Easy Procedure To Apply Online For BARC Recruitment 2018 ? BARC UDC & JPA Jobs 2018
- Summary of BARC Recruitment 2018 | Details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018? Check BARC Jobs Age Limit
- Steps To Fill Form For BARC Recruitment 2018: Download BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Notice
Important Instructions For BARC Recruitment 2018 | Bhabha Atomic Research Center Jobs 2018
Organization Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
Name of Post : UDC, JPA & JSK
Total Vacancies : 34 Posts
Vacancy Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Mode : Online Application Procedure
BARC Official Website : recruit.barc.gov.in
Important Dates For BARC Vacancy 2018 – BARC UDC Recruitment 2018 :
BARC Notification No. : 2/DPS/2018
Starting date for filling online form for BARC Recruitment : 01.09.2018
Closing date for submission of online registration form : 30.09.2018
Check Reservation For BARC Jobs 2018 | BARC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
Total No. of BARC Jobs : 34 Posts
Collect Category Wise Post Details For BARC Recruitment 2018 – BARC UDC Jobs :
- UR : 11 Posts
- OBC : 15 Posts
- SC : 04 Posts
- ST : 04 Posts
How Can I Select For BARC UDC Vacancy 2018 ? Eligibility Criteria For BARC Vacancy 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for BARC Recruitment 2018 can read eligibility details from here. Applicants should also collect further details regarding selection method for BARC Upper Division Clerk Vacancy 2018 here :
Educational Qualifications For BARC UDC Recruitment 2018 – BARC Jobs 2018 :
Aspirants should holds any Degree of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Candidates must have minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English for BARC UDC Vacancy 2018. Candidates should also have knowledge of Data Processing. Aspirants who going to apply for JPA & JSK posts must have Diploma in Materials Management.
Age Limit For BARC Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2018 – BARC Vacancy :
Candidates should have age between 18 years to 27 years for BARC Recruitment 2018. The maximum age for UDC, JPA & JSK Vacancies will get relaxable as per department rules and regulations. Candidates who belonging to another category can check age relaxation for all posts as follows :
- SC/ ST : 05 years
- OBC : 03 years
- PH (UR) : 10 years
- PH (OBC) : 13 years
- PH (SC/ ST) : 15 years
- Domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K State : 05 years
- Children/ family members of those who died in the 1984 riots : 05 years
- Departmental Applicants/ Ex-Servicemen : 03 years
Selection Process For BARC Bharti 2018 – Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2018 :
Applicants will get selected on the basis of initial screening and after that needs to qualify in combined competitive exam. Combined Competitive Examination will consist of two stages i.e. Tier-I and Tier-II. Aspirants who clarify in Tier-I will get allowed to appear in Tier-II. The Final selection will get made through marks obtained in Tier-II only. Candidates will get called for Document Verification which followed by Written Test. To get rest of information, candidates may check BARC Vacancy Notification 2018 through official site.
Registration Fee For BARC UDC Jobs 2018 – BARC Bharti 2018 :
There will be no requirement of any fee payment for BARC UDC & JPA Recruitment 2018. Candidates of all categories can apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2018 without any application fee.
Scale Of Pay For BARC Jobs 2018 – BARC UDC Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates who selected for UDC & Other posts will get paid at pay matrix level 4. Candidates will get offered by Rs. 25500/- with admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules for BARC Bharti 2018.
What Is Easy Procedure To Apply Online For BARC Recruitment 2018 ? BARC UDC & JPA Jobs 2018
Aspirants may follow the guidelines to fill up online application form for BARC UDC Recruitment 2018 as given here :
- Firstly, candidates should visit BARC Official Website i.e. recruit.barc.gov.in
- Applicants must click on BARC Notification 2018 Pdf Link.
- Read the complete instructions before apply for BARC Recruitment 2018.
- Then eligible candidates should click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates must fill up all required information in BARC Online Application Form.
- Also Upload the scanned images of candidate’s passport size photo, relevant certificates and signature in online application form.
- Recheck your filled BARC Online Registration Form.
- Then candidates can submit their online application form.
- Applicants can also take the printout of submitted BARC Online Form for their future use.
Important Links For BARC UDC & JPA Vacancy 2018 :
You May Also Check :
BARC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Conclusion : BARC Recruitment 2018 is organizing for 34 JSK, UDC & JPA posts. Aspirants may fill online application form for BARC UDC Vacancy 2018 till 30.09.2018.
Have you heard about the BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification? If no, then you can read all the details given here. Bhabha Automatic Research Center is now accepting online application forms for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018. The online registration process for BARC Jobs will be closed on 20th August 2018. Applicants who are interested to fill BARC Application Form 2018 can fill for total 224 vacant posts. According to the notification there are two categories formed Category 1 holds 86 vacancies and Category 2 holds 138 vacancies.
Bhabha Automatic Research Center (BARC), wants to fill up total 224 Stipendiary Trainee positions. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research center with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas. Candidates can fill online form from here for BARC Recruitment 2018. The applicants can read the required details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018 like; education qualification, age limit, application process from here.
Summary of BARC Recruitment 2018 | Details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
Department Name: Bhabha Automatic Research Center (BARC)
Total No. of Posts: Stipendiary Trainee
Name of Positions: 224 (Category 1: 86 and Category 2: 138)
Selection Process: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Skill Test.
Application Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: barc.gov.in
Dates to Remind For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
BARC Recruitment Notification No.: 01/2018(R-I)
Starting date to Apply For BARC Jobs: 28.07.2018
Last Date to submit the form BARC Vacancy: 20.08.2018
Category wise Division of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Bharti 2018
01. Category I:- Total 86 Posts
- Mechanical: 17 Post
- Electrical: 06 Post
- Metallurgy: 05 Post
- Chemical: 15 Posts
- Electronic & Instrumentation : 05 Post
- Civil: 01 Post
- Computer Science: 05 Post
- Physics: 18 Posts
- Chemistry: 14 post
02. Category II:- Total 138 Posts
- Plant Operator: 39 posts
- Laboratory: 33 Post
- A/C Mechanic: 13 post
- Fitter: 07 post
- Welder: 07 Post
- Machinist: 07 Post
- Electrical: 22 Post
- Electronic & Instrumentation : 09 Post
- Mechanical: 01 Post
What is the Application Fee For Bhabha Automatic Research Center Jobs?
Candidates who desire to fill BARC Application Form need to pay some amount towards application fee. As, the department also encourages the women candidates so, they are exempted from the application fee. The participants who are exempted to pay the application fee for BARC Bharti 2018 are; SS/ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen.
01. Category I:- Applicants need to submit Rs. 150/- as BARC Vacancy application fees.
02. Category II:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee
What is the Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018? Check BARC Jobs Age Limit
Education Qualification For Atomic Research Vacancy
Candidates applying for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs should fulfil the required educational qualification. Applicant must have Diploma in the relevant branch, B.SC Degree, HSc in Science from recognized board or university. Contenders who are filling online form must have completed their qualification with aggregate 60% marks in the relevant subject/ branch. The read the further details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment follow the simple steps given below.
Age Limit For barc.gov.in Recruitment
Participants applying for the barc.gov.in Vacancy can check the age criteria from here. Applicants filling form for Category I should be minimum 19 years old and maximum 24 years old. Candidates ho wish to apply for the Category II Jobs should be minimum 18 years old and maximum 22 years old. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Category applicants and 3 years to OBC Category contenders will be given for BARC Recruitment.
Selection Process for BARC Vacancy 2018
Contenders who will apply for the desired post can check the selection process for the BARC Recruitment. The department will select the candidates on the basis of the performance in Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Skill Test. Participants will get all the required details for the barc.gov.in Jobs. To check the further details regarding the barc.gov.in Jobs.
Pay Scale for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment
The department will pay good amount of salary to the participants who will be selected for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018. Here, we are providing the complete details regarding the salary. Applicants will get the perks and allowances as per the rules and regulations of the government.
1. Category I:- Scientific Assistant/ C = 44,900/- (Level 7)
2. Category II:- Check the pay scale given here for category 2.
- Technician/ B: Rs. 21,700/- (Level 3)
- Technician/ C: Rs. 25,500/- (Level 4)
Steps To Fill Form For BARC Recruitment 2018: Download BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Notice
- First of all, log on to the official website for BARC Bharti i.e. “barc.gov.in.”
- Next step is to open the notification for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment.
- Then, if you are eligible and want to apply, can fill BARC Application form 2018.
- Now, fill all the details and upload all the required documents for BARC Jobs.
- Pay the Application fee through online mode and click on submit button.
- You can take a print of the application form for future reference.
Official Links for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Bharti 2018 – 19
You May Also Check :
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card 2018
Conclusion: BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification For total 224 posts of Stipendiary Trainee. The applicants who want to fill online BARC Application Form 2018 from the official links given here. Candidates can download the BARC Vacancy from here. You can stay connected to our website sarkariresult360.com for more latest updates related to BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018.