Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited will be soon releasing BCPL Admit Card 2019. The Online application dates for 66 BCPL Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts started from March 8 till April 30, 2019. The BPCL Exam dates will be notified later. Candidates can download their BCPL Hall Ticket 2019 for technician Apprentice Exam from the official website. The call letter will release 2 weeks before the examination dates. We have also incorporated the direct link to Download BCPL Apprentice Call letter 2019 in the article. For steps to download easily, go through the details given below.
- Overview of BCPL Admit Card 2019 – Check Highlights for 66 Graduate & Technician Apprentices Hall Ticket
- How to Download BCPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019? Steps to Download Online Hall Ticket for 66 Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts
Overview of BCPL Admit Card 2019 – Check Highlights for 66 Graduate & Technician Apprentices Hall Ticket
Name of the organization: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, Assam
Name of the Post: Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts
Job Location: Assam
Total No of Vacancies: 66 Posts
Examination Date: To be notified soon
Downloading of BCPL Admit Card 2019: 2 Week before the examination
Official Website: bcplonline.co.in
Information Available on BCPL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2019 – Check BCPL Call letter
- Student’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Mode of Examination
- General instructions for candidates
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth of Candidate, etc.
How to Download BCPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019? Steps to Download Online Hall Ticket for 66 Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts
- Go to the official website of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited i.e. bcplonline.co.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link BCPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019.
- Now in the dialogue box, enter your Registration ID & Password.
- Press on the Submit Button present at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Now, your BCPL Call letter will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Finally, take two or three print of it for future use.
What ID To Be Carried with BCPL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2019?
With the BCPL Call Letter 2019, the candidate must carry one of the Identification Document given below:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Adhaar Card
- College ID Card
- Employee Card
- Domicile with photograph, etc.
General Instructions To Check BCPL Apprentice Hall ticket 2019 – BCPL Admit Card Download
- The original ID has to be carried with BCPL Call letter in the examination Hall. Otherwise, candidate would not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Any kind of Electronic Device is prohibited in BCPL Examination.
- All the candidates must reach 30 minutes before the examination time at their examination center.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination Hall after the reporting time
Final Words: All the candidates who have applied for 66 Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts can download their BCPL Admit Card 2019 from the link in the article. Direct link to Download BCPL Apprentice Hall ticket 2019 has also been provided in the article above.