Looking for Good Opportunity in Bihar State? Bihar Vidhan Parishad is inviting aspirants for fill up 103 Office Attendant and Letter Distributor posts. Candidates who are eligible can apply online for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 from 20.09.2019 to 11.10.2019. The department will offer a nice salary at pay matrix level-1 for Office Attendant & Letter Distributor Vacancies. To get more information about Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Jobs 2019, you can read the below section.
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 Details | Bihar Vidhan Parishad 103 Office Attendant Vacancy
- Am I Eligible For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Jobs 2019 ? Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Recruitment Process
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Bharti 2019 FAQs, biharvidhanparishad.gov.in Office Attendant Recruitment 2019
- Collect Details For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 | Bihar Vidhan Parishad Stenograph Jobs 2019
- Who Can Fill Up The Application Form For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Vacancy 2019?
- Recently Asked Questions For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Stenograph Vacancy?
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 Details | Bihar Vidhan Parishad 103 Office Attendant Vacancy
Organization Name: Bihar Vidhan Parishad
Post Title: Office Attendant & Letter Distributor
Total Number of Posts: 103 Vacancies
Job Location: Bihar
Apply Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
Am I Eligible For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Jobs 2019 ? Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Recruitment Process
|Apply Online Dates For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Vacancy||From 20.09.2019 to 11.10.2019|
|Date of Fee Payment||From 20.09.2019 to 11.10.2019|
|Office Attendant: 96 Posts|
Letter Distributor: 07 Posts
|Age Limit for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Vacancy||between 18 years to 37 years old|
Check Category Wise Maximum Age limit:
General Female & OBC Category: 40
ST/SC Category: 42 Years
|Selection Criteria for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Bharti 2019||Interview Basis|
|Download Bihar Vidhan Parishad Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Bihar Vidhan Parishad 103 Office Attendant & Other Posts||Click here|
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Bharti 2019 FAQs, biharvidhanparishad.gov.in Office Attendant Recruitment 2019
What Is The Scale Of Pay For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Bharti 2019?
For Office Attendant & Other Posts, Bihar Vidhan Parishad will paid Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- Per Month.
What Is Simple Procedure To Apply Online For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 ?
- Open the Official website i.e. biharvidhanparishad.gov.in.
- Go To the Home page.
- Now search for the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Notification.
- You must click on that link and read the official notification completely.
- Then click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill up complete information which are required in the form.
- Also upload scanned images of relevant certificates, passport size photo and signature in online form.
- Recheck all the details which you have filled in the online form.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Then you must click on the “submit” button.
- Take a printout of the submitted Bihar Vidhan Parishad Online Form for future
Conclusion: Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 Notification is out for 103 Office Attendant & Letter Distributor posts. Bihar Vidhan Parishad Online Registrations will be available between 20.09.2019 to 11.10.2019.
Are You Waiting For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019? If yes then fill the online application form for 41 Stenograph, Reporter & Other vacancies. Bihar Vidhan Parishad is inviting applicants to apply online for the vacant posts of Stenographer, Reporter & Other 41 Vacancies. The Eligible & Interested applicants can apply Online from 23.07.2019. The last date of online registration for Bihar is 12.08.2019 till 06.00 PM. Candidate must submit the application fee before the Due date i.e 12.08.2019.
Collect Details For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 | Bihar Vidhan Parishad Stenograph Jobs 2019
|Name of Organization||Bihar Vidhan Parishad|
|Post Name||Stenograph, Reporter & Other vacancies|
|Mode of Registration||Online Registration|
|Bihar Vidhan Parishad Jobs Last Date||12.08.2019|
Who Can Fill Up The Application Form For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Vacancy 2019?
|Starting Date of the online registration process||23.07.2019|
|Closing Date of submission of the application form||12.08.2019(Till 06.00 Pm)|
|Due Date To Application Fee||12.08.2019|
|Stenographer: 20 Posts|
Reporter: 16 Posts
Personal Assistant: 05 Posts
Total: 41 Posts
|Education Qualifications||Candidate should have a Graduation degree from any recognized University.|
Applicant must have knowledge of computer and have Computer Certificate.
The aspirant must have a Typing speed of 150 shots per minute in Hindi and English.
|Age Limit for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Jobs||Candidates must have age limit between 21 years to 37 years old|
Upper Age limit:
General Female & OBC Candidates: 40
ST/SC Candidates: 42 Years
|Application Fees for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Stenographer Recruitment 2019||The Department will be taking the application fees wise which is given below.|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination/Typing Test /Interview|
|Download Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online From Here||Click here|
|check Exam Syllabus & pattern For Stenographer||Click Here|
|Download Bihar Vidhan Parishad call letter||Click Here|
|Check Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Recently Asked Questions For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Stenograph Vacancy?
How To Apply Online For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Vacancy 2019?
- Applicant must Log on to the official website i.e biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, you will find the Advertisement.
- read the advertisement & collect eligibility criteria details from Notification.
- Then Click On the Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Then click on Submit Button & take out the print of application form future use.
What Is The Pay Scale For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Jobs 2019?
The Applicants will get salary as follows:
For Stenographer : Level-4 (25,500 – 81,100)
Reporter : Level-9 (53,100 – 1,67,800)
For Personal Assistant : Level-7 (44,900 – 1,42,400)
How To Pay Application Fee For 41 Stenographer, Reporter & Other Vacancy?
The Application fee should be paid through Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit card.
Conclusion: Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 is recruiting applicants to apply online for 41 Stenographer, Reporter & Other Vacancy. The Last date of online registration is 12.08.2019. For more detail information read the article carefully.