BITS, Pilani will conduct its most prestigious entrance test “Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test 2018” in the 03rd Week of May. The examination is organized to provide admission into BE, Pharma and M.Sc programs. Admissions are open for BITS Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus. Interested participants can attend the Computer Based Test in May 2018. BITSAT Application Form 2018 are available now on the official site. Participants can start their online registration process from 19.12.2017. Last date tocomplete the registration process is 13th March 2018. Moreover, successfully register applicant will get the chance to appear in the BITSAT 2018. Candidates who wish to download the Advertisement Pdf, Eligibility Criteria etc. the read the article ahead.
- What is BITSAT 2018 ? Why it is organized ?
- BITSAT Application Form 2018 Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria to fill BITSAT Application Form 2018
- What is the Application Fees for BITSAT Application Form 2018 ?
- How to Fill BITSAT Application Form 2018 ? Check BITSAT 2018 Online Registration Process
- BITSAT 2018 Student Helpline Number
- Check BITSAT 2018 Examination Center
- Download BITSAT 2018 Exam Patten
- How to Download BITSAT Hall Ticket 2018 at bitsadmission.com ?
- BITSAT 2018 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is BITSAT 2018 ? Why it is organized ?
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT 2018) is organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. It is an entrance exam conducted to provide admissions into Integrated First Degree Programmes of Engineering. The different stream offered for BITSAT 2018 are Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Economics, Mechanical and Chemical etc. Simultaneously with this applicant persue this entrance test to take admissions into BPharma honours, MSc honous as well as MSc Tech Degree programs.
For the session 2018-2019, Birla Institute of Technology and Science will conduct its Aptitude Test (BITSAT 2018) in the month of May 2018. In the previous year it was conducted from 16th to 30th May 2017 at various centers. Candidates who want to apply for this examination then they may fill up the BITSAT Application Form 2018 according to the dates given below.
BITSAT Application Form 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates for BITSAT 2018 Registration|
|Filling of BITSAT Online Application Form||19.12.2017 to 13.03.2018|
|Correction/Modification/Editing in the application form||15.03.2018 to 19.03.2018|
|Allotment of BITSAT 2018 Exam Center||21.03.2018|
|Slot Booking||23.03.2018 to 05.04.2018|
|Downloading of BITSAT 2018 Hall Ticket||12th April to 10th May 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Date (Online Exam)||16th May to 31st May 2018|
|Apply for admission with 12th Rank||01.05.2018 to 18.06.2018|
|Admit List & Wait List||20.06.2018|
Eligibility Criteria to fill BITSAT Application Form 2018
The BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria contains terms and condition related to Qualification, Age limit etc. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise BITSAT Online Application Form 2018 will get rejected. So here we are sharing some of the conditions which is necessary to satisfy by the participants.
Education Qualification for BITSAT 2018 :
Applicants must appeared in the 12th Class examination conducted by any reputed education board. They may also secure 75% marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying exam. Simultaneously they have to secure 60% marks in the all the three subjects separately. Participants must have proficiency in English Language to appear in BITSAT 2018.
- Participants who have appeared in 12th Class in 2017 year or will be appearing in 2018 are eligible to fill BITSAT Application Form 2018.
- Applicant with Rank 1 in the state or centrals boards in India will get seats of their choices apart from their BITSAT Rank or Scores.
What is the Application Fees for BITSAT Application Form 2018 ?
Participants who are going to fill up the BITSAT 2018 Application Form must submit their application fees before the due date. BITSAT 2018 Online Form Fees is indicated in the below points. Application Fees for BITSAT 2018 is applicable category wise. Fees for Male, Female and Reserved Category is different. Check complete BITSAT 2018 Registration Fees from the below given details
- Male candidates : Rs 2950
- Female candidates : Rs 2450
- Aspirants (male/female) category opting for Dubai exam center : US $70 (Rs 4500)
Payment of Application Fees for BITSAT Online Form 2018
Usually the department BITS, Pilani will accept the payment into online mode. The payment process can be done either through Online mode using Debit/Credit Card or NET Banking facility. If there will be another option of making the payment then it will be available at the time of filling up BITSAT Application Form 2018.
How to Fill BITSAT Application Form 2018 ? Check BITSAT 2018 Online Registration Process
- Firstly log on to the BITSAT Official Website i.e. bitsadmission.com
- On the home page you can click on the link showing BITSAT 2018 Advertisement.
- It will open a PDF file. Read all the terms and condition through it.
- Now search for the apply online links and start filing up BITSAT 2018 Application Form.
- You will require personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo and signature etc.
- Also your online payment details will be required to make payment of application fees for BITSAT 2018 Examination.
- Now start filling up all the * marks fields. Enter personal information, address, education etc.
- Afterwards it will ask for uploading of photo and signature.
- The size of the photograph should be 10 kb to 30 kb (jpg/jpeg format).
- In the same way the signature must be of 02 kb to 20 kb and available in jpg/jpeg format.
- Photo and signature must be recent and colored format.
- Now affix all the details carefully and male the payment of application fees.
- Simultaneously note down the Transaction Number for future use.
- Recheck all the details and submit the BITSAT Online Form 2018.
- It will then provide you Registration ID and Password for future logins.
BITSAT 2018 Student Helpline Number
Address for Enquiry :
BITS Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan), India
Telephone No. : 01596-515330
Phone Number : 01596-242205
For any enquiry or information you can visit BITS Pilani Official Website i.e. bitsadmission.com. You may also contact on the numbers given above or visit the office at the address given above. Candidates can check complete details ahead.
Check BITSAT 2018 Examination Center
Announcement of BITSAT Exam Center 2018 will be done by BITS, Pilani on its official website. These are the places where Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2018 will be conducted. According to the this year brochure released for BITSAT 2018, The test will held at 50 centers accross India as well as 01 in Dubai.
Participants have to carefully mark preference of exam center in the BITSAT Application Form 2018. The exam center once selected can not be changed. Applicant who are opting for Dubai as exam center have to mark only one exam center which is Dubai itself. Whereas the participants who are opting for exam center in India can choose maximum 03 centers as their preference.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Center are as follows :
|S.no||Name of the Cities|
|10.||Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)|
|13.||Goa Campus of BITS|
|18.||Hyderabad Campus of BITS|
|34.||Pilani Campus of BITS|
Download BITSAT 2018 Exam Patten
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2018 will be organized into Computer Based (Online) Test. It will held some day in May 2018. There will be 04 section namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English proficiency and logical reasoning wherein you have to solve the question papers. The paper will have English Language to answer the question. There will be multiple choice questions. BITSAT 2018 Paper will have 450 total marks and there will be 150 total ques. Each correct answer will given 03 marks and each incorrect answer will provide 01 mark negative marking. Duration of Exam is 03 hours. Applicants can check the complete exam pattern on declaration of BITSAT Application Form 2018.
How to Download BITSAT Hall Ticket 2018 at bitsadmission.com ?
Applicant before appearing in the BITSAT 2018 Examination must Download BITSAT Hall Ticket 2018 from the official site. You need to login with your Application No. or Registration No. and Password to obtain your BITSAT Admit Card 2018. BITS, Pilani will issued the BITSAT May Exam Hall Ticket 2018 before 10 days of the exam date. Applicant must bring their valid photo bearing ID proof as well hall ticket to attend the written test in the month of May 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. : One who has cleared 12th in 2016 Can apply for BITSAT Application Form 2018 or not ?
Ans. : The answer is Yes. you can apply for BITSAT Online Application Form 2018 if you have appeared in 12th examination in the year 2016 and secured 75% marks.
Ques. : Should I need to fill up separate BITSAT 2018 Application Form for Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad Campus ?
Ans. No. There is no need to fill up the separate application form for BITSAT 2018. You single application form will be treated as nomination for admission in all three campus.
Ques. Is student with PCB subjects are consider eligible for BITSAT 2018 ?
Ans. Yes the students who have their subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 12th class may also fill BITSAT 2018 Application Form.
Conclusion : BITSAT Application Form 2018 for the Aptitude Test organized every year by BITS Pilani. Examination in online mode will held some day in May 2018. Participants can start their BITSAT 2018 Online Registration from December 2017 onwards.