Have you applied for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 for Technical Jobs ? If not then do not loose this opportunity. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued public notification inviting online forms on 174 vacancies. There are Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineers etc. posts. Candidates may apply online from 03.01.2019 for BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019. Closing date to apply for BMRCL Jobs will be 02nd February 2019. To appear for the recruitment applicants need to deposit Rs 826/- as their application fees. furthermore information is available in the Bangalore Metro Notification 2019.
Fresh Update (29.01.2019) : The online registrations for BMRCL Maintainer Vacancy 2019 will be going to over on 02nd February 2019. Those interested applicants who have not applied for BMRCL Recruitment can fill online form from here. The apply online link is given at the end section.
- Details for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Bangalore Metro 174 Maintainer Notification
- How to Become Maintainer or Junior Engineer in BMRCL Vacancy 2019 ? Eligibility Criteria for 174 BMRCL Jobs
- How to Apply For Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2019 ? Check BMRCL Maintainer Notification Pdf Here
Details for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Bangalore Metro 174 Maintainer Notification
Organization : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Nature of Jobs : Contract Basis
Total No. of vacancies : 174 posts
Post Name : Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer etc.
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Closing Date to apply online for bmrcl recruitment : 02.02.2019
Selection Process : Written Exam followed by Merit List
Official Website : bmrc.co.in
How Many Vacancies Are Available for BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019 ?
Total No. of Posts : 174 vacancies
Post Name : Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer
Division of BMRCL Vacancy 2019 | BMRCL Jr. Engineer Jobs details :
- Maintainer : 134 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 21 Posts
- Section Engineers : 19
Important Dates for BMRCL Jobs 2019 | Namma Metro Vacancy Online Form Dates :
Notification No. : BMRCL/ 82 / ADM/ 2018 /O&M
Dated : 03.01.2019
Opening Date to apply online for bmrcl recruitment : 03.01.2019
Closing date for submission fully filled application form : 02.02.2019
Final date for depositing application fees against Bangalore metro recruitment : 04.02.2019
Date of BMRCL Exam : 24th February 2019
How to Become Maintainer or Junior Engineer in BMRCL Vacancy 2019 ? Eligibility Criteria for 174 BMRCL Jobs
The applicants before appearing in the exam need to check the eligibility criteria. The criteria comprise of Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees etc for BMRCL Vacancy 2019. Hence participant must follow the terms and conditions given below and then apply for Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2019.
Education Qualification For BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Applicants if wants to apply for BMRCL Maintainer Vacancy 2019 need to have Matriculation (10th) Pass certificate with ITI in any trade given in notification. For post wise education qualification applicants may check the below given information for Bangalore Metro Jobs :
- Junior Engineer : 03 year Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and others from any recognized university.
- Section Engineer : Engineering Degree in Civil from any recognized university or institute for BMRCL Jobs 2019.
Age Limit for Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2019
Participants must not exceed the maximum age limit as 35 year old for BMRCL Recruitment 2019. Candidates may check upper age relaxations from the BMRCL Vacancy Notification Pdf available in the official links below.
Application Fees for BMRCL Maintainer Recruitment 2019
Participants who want to participate in the exam need to pay an nominal amount as application fees. The applicants of SC/ST category need to pay Rs 354/- (including 18% GST). Simultaneously the applicants of General category need to pay Rs 826/- (including 18% GST).
Selection Process for Bangalore Metro Jobs 2019
The participants who wants to apply for BMRCL Maintainer Jobs 2019 will get selected on the basis of Written Test followed by Merit List. There will be no negative marking in the examination. The exam pattern for all the vacancies will be based upon the nature of jobs. There will be multiple choice questions. Duration of BMRCL Maintainer Exam will have 02 hour duration and 100 questions. Furthermore information is available in the BMRCL Exam Syllabus 2019.
Pay Scale for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 :
On getting selected over the desired vacancy applicants will get a handsome amount as salary. Rs 10170-18500 will be paid as the salary for Maintainer Jobs. Simultaneously participant may check pay scale of other vacancies for BMRCL Maintainer Jobs from here :
- Junior Engineer : Rs 14000/- to Rs 26950/-
- Section Engineer : Rs 16000/- to Rs 30770/-
How to Apply For Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2019 ? Check BMRCL Maintainer Notification Pdf Here
Candidates who are ready to fill up the application form must check the general steps given here. Last Date to apply online for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 will be 02nd February 2019. Candidates may visit the official links given below to check bangalore metro notification and apply online easily.
Simple Steps to Apply Online for BMRCL Maintainer Vacancy 2019 :
- First of all login to the official website i.e. bmrc.co.in
- On the home page you need to go in the career section.
- Here you a window will open wherein you need to check the 3rd link for BMRCL Recruitment 2019.
- This will be the pdf file for 174 Maintainer and other jobs.
- Click on the link and download the pdf file. Now start reading all the instructions for filling up the online form.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees for BMRCL Maintainer Jobs 2019.
- Now confirm all the entries and then submit the application form.
- On successful submission note down the Application ID and Password for BMRCL Maintainer Vacancy 2019.
Important Links for Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019 :
BMRCL Maintainer Notification pdf 2019 (Advt. Pdf)
Check Bangalore Metro General Instructions 2019
Apply Online for Namma Metro Jobs 2019
Download BMRCL Admit Card 2019
BMTC Notification 2019
BMRCL Maintainer Exam Scheme
Conclusion : BMRCL Recruitment 2019 for the post of Maintainer on 174 vacancies. Candidates may apply online for Bangalore Metro Jobs between 03.01.2019 to 02.02.2019. Candidates may check official links given above to get full details.