Searching for topic wise BMRCL Syllabus 2019 ? Now here is all the selected topics for Bangalore Metro Examination 2019 available for you. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to organize Written Test for 174 Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Other posts. The Written Examination for AE & Other posts will be held on 24th February 2019. To get good result of written test, you should have to know complete BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2019. Thus, Candidates can obtain full information regarding Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019 from here.
- General Information About BMRCL Syllabus 2019 | Download Bangalore Metro Maintainer Syllabus 2019 Pdf Here
- What Is Selection Criteria For Bangalore Metro JE & Maintainer Examination 2019 ? BMRCL Maintainer Exam Pattern
- Get BMRCL Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise Here | BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2019
- How To Download BMRCL Syllabus 2019 ? Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019
General Information About BMRCL Syllabus 2019 | Download Bangalore Metro Maintainer Syllabus 2019 Pdf Here
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Engineer (AE), Maintainer & Others|
|Total Posts||174 Posts|
|Exam Name||Bangalore Metro Examination 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Test (Written Test)|
|Get BMRCL Exam Syllabus Pdf||Available Now|
|Namma Metro Official Website||bmrc.co.in|
What Is Selection Criteria For Bangalore Metro JE & Maintainer Examination 2019 ? BMRCL Maintainer Exam Pattern
Department will select the applicants on basis of Written Test, Medical Fitness Test, Document Verification (DV) and Kannada Test. Firstly, applicants will get shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in written test for Medical Fitness Test. After clarify in Medical Fitness Test, you will get called for DV and Kannada Test. The final selection list of applicants will get made on the basis of their performance in all over selection rounds.
BMRCL Exam Pattern 2019 For Written Test – Bangalore Metro Exam Pattern 2019 :
- The Question Paper will be in two languages i.e. English and Kannada.
- Test Paper will contain 100 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of written test will be of 02 hours.
- Written test will carry 100 marks.
The Question Paper will consists of subjects i.e. General Knowledge and other relevant subjects. There will be different test patterns for the particular post. In test paper, candidates should have to write one sentence/ paragraph in Kannada which is necessary.
Get BMRCL Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise Here | BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2019
BMRCL Maintainer Exam Syllabus 2019 For General Knowledge :
- General Policy
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Science
- Scientific Research
- Sports, etc.
Bangalore Metro Maintainer Syllabus For Civil :
- Geomatics Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Water Resources Engineering
- Construction Materials and Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics, etc.
BMRCL Maintainer Exam Syllabus 2019 For Electrical :
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics
- Magnetic Circuit
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Network Theory
- Power Electronics & Drives
- AC Fundamentals
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy, etc.
BMRCL Syllabus 2019 For Computer Science :
- Operating System
- Digital Logic
- Information Systems & Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Organization and Architecture, etc.
BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2019 For Mechanical :
- Fluid Mechanics
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators
- Engineering Materials
- Theory Of Machines
- Heat Transfer, etc.
Bangalore Metro Maintainer Exam Syllabus 2019 For Numerical Aptitude :
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Boats & Streams
- Time & Distance
Bangalore Metro Exam Syllabus 2019 For Electrical & Electronics :
- Analog Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Digital Electronics, etc.
How To Download BMRCL Syllabus 2019 ? Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019
- At first, candidates should log on official website i.e. bmrc.co.in
- Aspirants must search for the link of Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019.
- Candidates should click on it.
- Read BMRCL Syllabus 2019 and also download it for your use in exam’s preparation.
Important Links For BMRCL Exam Syllabus 2019 – Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019 :
Conclusion : Download BMRCL Syllabus 2019 for written test on 174 posts. Bangalore Metro Examination 2019 will be organizing on 24.02.2019.