Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation has declared notification for 405 Technical Assistant, Conductor, Driver and Other Vacancies in Karnataka. Eligible candidates should apply online for BMTC Recruitment 2018 till closing date 26th December 2017. Candidates should check eligibility criteria for BMTC Technical Assistant Recruitment as available here. Online Registrations are starting now from 11th December 2017. Candidates can collect brief information such as selection criteria, age limit, etc for BMTC Conductor Vacancy as given below.
- General Details For BMTC Recruitment 2018 :
- BMTC Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Division Of Posts For BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2017-18 ?
- BMTC Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria For BMTC Driver & Conductor Vacancy 2018 ?
- BMTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Registration Fee For BMTC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2017-18 ?
- How To Apply Online For BMTC Recruitment 2018 ? Online Registration Method For BMTC Hyderabad Jobs
- BMTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Selection Criteria For mybmtc.com Vacancy 2017-18 ?
General Details For BMTC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of Organization : Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
Post Name : Technical Assistant, Conductor, Driver & Other Vacancies
Total No. of BMTC Vacancy : 405 posts
Job Location : Hyderabad
Apply Mode : Online Registration Process
Last date : 26th December 2017
Official Link : mybmtc.com
Important Dates For BMTC Conductor Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants can check last date for submission of BMTC Online Form for Technical Assistant posts from here :
|BMTC Recruitment Advertisement No.||02/2017|
|Issue date of BMTC Jobs Notification||05th December 2017|
|Starting date to apply online for BMTC Bharti||11th December 2017|
|Last date for submission of BMTC Online Form||26th December 2017 up to 05:30 PM|
|Closing date for deposit application fee||28th December 2017|
BMTC Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Division Of Posts For BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2017-18 ?
Total No. of Posts : 405 Vacancies
Vacancy’s Division For BMTC Conductor Bharti 2017-18 :
Candidates who are wish to apply for BMTC Recruitment can check division of posts according to respective posts here :
- Driver : 108 posts
- Conductor : 110 posts
- Assistant Traffic Inspector : 16 posts
- Security Guard : 23 posts
- Technical Assistant : 120 posts
- Artisan : 28 posts
BMTC Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria For BMTC Driver & Conductor Vacancy 2018 ?
Applicants who are interested to apply for BMTC Vacancy must be need to fulfill some eligibilities as given below. Participants must check more information regarding BMTC Conductor Jobs through our website i.e. vidhya360.com. Candidates should check educational qualifications and age limit for BMTC Technical Assistant Recruitment as mention here.
Educational Qualifications For BMTC Driver & Conductor Bharti 2017-18 :
Participants should have passed 10th/ 12th Standard Examination from recognized Board for BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs. Candidates can referred BMTC Recruitment Notification to get further details about educational qualifications for Technical Assistant & Conductor Jobs.
Age Limit For BMTC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2017-18 :
Upper age limit will be allowed as 35 years for BMTC Conductor Vacancy 2018. Candidates should have minimum age limit as 18 years for BMTC Technical Assistant Bharti. Participants can check details about age relaxation for Technical Assistant & Driver Jobs as mention below.
Age Relaxation For mybmtc.com Recruitment 2017-18 :
Candidates will be applicable with age relaxation for BMTC Jobs as per department rules and regulations. Applicants should check more details related to age relaxation for BMTC Technical Assistant Recruitment through BMTC Official Notification.
BMTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Registration Fee For BMTC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2017-18 ?
Application Fee For BMTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017-18 :
Applicants who are going to apply for BMTC Technical Assistant Recruitment must check category wise application fee as given below :
- For UR, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B participants : Rs. 420/-
- For SC, ST, Category-1, Ex-Serviceman candidates : Rs. 220/-
Payment Procedure For BMTC Registration Fee :
Application fee will be required to submit at post offices for BMTC Driver & Conductor Jobs. Candidates must take the reciept of online payment of application fee from concern post offices. Participants should check rest of the details regarding fee submission method for BMTC Vacancy through BMTC Official Notification.
Scale Of Pay For BMTC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017-18 :
Selected applicants will be paid by Rs. 12500/- to Rs. 27500/- (IDA) for BMTC Technical Assistant Vacancy. Candidates will be paid as Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 35500/- (IDA) for other posts. To get further details about stipend for BMTC Jobs, candidates can read BMTC Hyderabad Vacancy Notification.
How To Apply Online For BMTC Recruitment 2018 ? Online Registration Method For BMTC Hyderabad Jobs
- Firstly, applicants should log on official website i.e. mybmtc.com
- Then go to the Home Page of official portal of BMTC.
- Candidates should click on BMTC Recruitment Advertisement 2017-18 Link
- Participants must read BMTC Notification before apply online for Technical Assistant, Conductor, Driver & Other posts.
- Then you should click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates must fill up complete information in BMTC Online Registration Form.
- Applicants should uploaded scanned pictures of respective certificates, passport size photo and their signature.
- Participants must recheck their filled BMTC Online Form before submit it.
- Candidates should click on Submit button.
- You must also make the online payment of application fee with online application form for BMTC Bharti.
- Candidates should take the printout of submitted online form and reciept of application fee for their future reference.
Download BMTC Notification 2017-18 For Conductor, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
Apply Online For BMTC Driver, Conductor, Technical Assistant & Other Jobs
BMTC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Selection Criteria For mybmtc.com Vacancy 2017-18 ?
BMTC department will considered a selection criteria for BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs. Selection of participants will be based on Written Test, Skill Test and Interview for BMTC Recruitment 2018. Those candidates are qualifying in Written Exam will be allowed to appear for Skill Test. After qualifying in Written Test and Skill Test, candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates can check selection rounds for BMTC Jobs as given below.
Selection Procedure For BMTC Technical Assistant & Conductor Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Applicants must be need to cleared selection rounds as mention above for BMTC Bharti. Final selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview. Applicants can check more information regarding selection process for Technical Assistant, Conductor & Other posts through BMTC Official Notification.
Conclusion : Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is inviting participants for filling up 405 Technical Assistant, Conductor & Other Jobs. Eligible applicants can fill online registration form for BMTC Recruitment 2018 before last date 26th December 2017. Applicants must check BMTC Vacancy Notification through official links as given in above details.