When Will The Bombay High Court Result 2019 Be Announced? Don’t waste your time. High Court of Bombay will conduct written examination/ screening test for 182 Clerk posts. Those aspirants who appear in the written exam can check Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019 from this page. The department will update Bombay HC Results after the few days of the exam date. The Candidates can check more details regarding Cut Off, Merit List for Clerk Examination from this article.
Fresh Update (04.09.2019) : What Is The Announcement Date Of BHC Clerk Result 2019 ? The date of Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Result 2019 will be coming soon on official website.
- Overview Of Bombay High Court Result 2019 – Bombay HC Clerk Result 2019
- Highlights Of BHC Clerk Examination 2019 | Bombay HC Exam Result 2019
- FAQs For Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019 – Bombay HC Result 2019
- How To Download Bombay High Court Result 2019 ?
Overview Of Bombay High Court Result 2019 – Bombay HC Clerk Result 2019
Name of Department : High Court of Bombay
Also Known as : BHC
Post Name : Clerk
Available Vacancies : 182 Posts
Exam Name : Bombay High Court Clerk Examination 2019
Mode of Examination : Written Test/ Screening Test
Exam date : Available Soon
Declaration date of Bombay High Court Result 2019 : Notify Later
Official Website : bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Highlights Of BHC Clerk Examination 2019 | Bombay HC Exam Result 2019
Bombay Bombay High Court Clerk Exam 2019 will get organized for 182 posts. The Written/ Screening Test will comprise of 06 sections as follows – Marathi, English, GK, General Intelligence, Arithmetic and Computer posts. The Examination will be of 01 hour. The Screening Test will be of 90 Marks and the examination will be of Objective Type in nature.
FAQs For Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019 – Bombay HC Result 2019
What Is Bombay High Court Clerk Cut Off Marks 2019 ? BHC Result 2019
The Bombay High Court Cut Off Marks will get announced later on the official website of department. The Cut Off Marks is the minimum passing marks. To qualify in BHC Clerk Examination, you should need to score more or equal cut off marks.
Those candidates which are qualified according to the cutoff marks are shortlisted. The cutoff marks of Bombay High Court Clerk Exam is announced on the basis of some factors, which are mentioned below:
- How many applicants qualified for the exam.
- How many applicants appeared in the exam.
- What is the standard of the question paper.
- How many Post available for the exam.
What Is The Procedure Of Bombay HC Clerk Merit List 2019 ? Bombay High Court Exam Result 2019
Selection of applicants will get based on Written Examination/ Screening Test. The Final Merit list will get prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Screening Test. To get more details about BHC Clerk Merit List 2019, you may refer the official notification.
How To Download Bombay High Court Result 2019 ?
1. Firstly you go to the Bombay High Court official portal.
2. After that find the Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019 link on page.
3. Now enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth to check your Bombay HC Clerk Result.
4. Now you can see your result on your system’s screen.
5. After that download your result and take print out of Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Result.
Conclusion: Bombay High Court Result 2019 for the 182 Clerk vacancy will be declare soon on the official website. Applicants can check their Bombay HC Clerk Result from direct link as mention above.