Do You Want to Download CBSE NET Admit Card 2018 ? If yes then check the official links given here. Central Board of Secondary Education will organize National Eligibility Test (NET-2018) for eligibility to JRD & Assistant Professor Jobs. The test will held on 08th July 2018 for 84 subject at 91 selected cities. Applicants who will appear in the exam may download CBSE NET July Hall Ticket 2018 from here. To download National Eligibility Test Call Letters applicants must login with Registration No. & DOB.
Fresh Update [31.07.2018] : Dear applicants CBSE NET Result 2018 are available now on the official site. Candidates who have participate in the exam may download their CBSE NET Score Card 2018 from the official links given below.
- Check CBSE NET Admit Card Download Date | National Eligibility Test (NET 2018) Schedule
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Documents Required & Information Printed on CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket
- CBSE NET Admit Card 2018 : Schedule of National Eligibility Test (NET July 2018)
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Important Instructions
- How to Download CBSE NET Admit Card 2018 ? Process to Check UGC NET 2018 Hall Ticket
- What is the Selection Process, CBSE NET Exam Pattern 2018 ?
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Helpline Numbers for Applicants
Check CBSE NET Admit Card Download Date | National Eligibility Test (NET 2018) Schedule
|Last date for online application submission||05.04.2018|
|Conduct of UGC NET 2018||08th July 2018|
|Issue of CBSE NET Admit Card Download||21.06.2018|
|Exam Centers||91 cities|
General Details for CBSE NET Call Letter 2018 :
Department : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Organizing Institute : University Grant Commission (UGC)
Name of the Entrance Test : National Eligibility Test (NET 2018)
Award For : Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Professor Eligibility
Mode of Examination : Pen Paper Based Format (Offline Mode)
Total Exam Centers : 91 cities
Total subjects : 84
Day of examination : 08th July 2018 (Sunday)
Official UGC NET 2017 Portal : cbsenet.nic.in
Highlights for UGC NET Online Registration 2018 :
The online registration process for CBSE NET JRF Exam was started from 06.03.2018. Last date for submitting the completely filled JRF NET Application Form was 05.04.2018. Participants who wants to edit or modify some thing in the online form then the last date was 01.05.2018. Now such applicant whose application forms are accepted successfully will be sent invite to appear in CBSE NET 2018 Examination. The invite will be sent in the form of CBSE NET Admit Card 2018.
Participants can download the National Eligibility Test Admit Card by entering their Application No. and DOB in the dialogue box. The process to download the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 is available in the context below.
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Documents Required & Information Printed on CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket
Details Printed on CBSE NET Call Letter :
The admit card for national eligibility test 2018 will have some crucial details. These details will confirm your appearance in the CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018. Participants must check the below points and confirm whether the points exist in your CBSE NET Admit Card or not.
- Roll No of the candidate
- Venue of the Test
- Name of the applicant
- Subject Code
- Reporting & Exam Timings
- Instruction what to carry or not
- Father’s Name etc.
What Document Will Require with CBSE NET Admit Card 2018 ?
Applicants who are appearing in the examination along with their CBSE UGC NET Call Letter 2018 must bring one photo bearing ID proof. The identity proof can be one of the below mentioned document. The document must be in original as well as in photocopy format.
- Adhaar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License etc.
CBSE NET Admit Card 2018 : Schedule of National Eligibility Test (NET July 2018)
Applicants have to strictly follow the timings as given in the below table. Participants must reach before the exam time. There is reporting time at which the applicant have to appear and verify themselves with relevant document as given above. So here is the UGC NET JRF & Assistant Professor Exam Schedule 2018 :
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Entry in the Exam Hall||07:00 AM||10:45 AM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||10:50 AM|
|Seal of the test booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09:25 AM||10:55 AM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall||09:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|Test Commences||09:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|Test Concludes||10:30 AM||01:00 PM|
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Important Instructions
- Participants must carry their UGC NET 2018 Admit Card at the exam center.
- NET JRF Hall Ticket is not provided by post.
- Applicant need to download their call letter from official website only.
- Candidates are not allowed to write anything on the CBSE NET Admit Card 2018.
- The print out of admission ticket must be taken on white plane paper of A4 size.
- The hall ticket for national eligibility test must not suffer with damage or tearing.
- Exam City once mentioned in the admit card can not changed in any case.
- Participant must reach at the exam center before the time otherwise they will not allowed to write the papers.
How to Download CBSE NET Admit Card 2018 ? Process to Check UGC NET 2018 Hall Ticket
- First log on to the official website of CBSE NET i.e. cbseneet.nic.in
- On the home page you will get the link to Download CBSE NET Call Letter 2018
- Click on the link and enter the information demanded such as Registration No. and Password.
- Submit all the details and then your National Eligibility Test (NET) Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mention in the admit card are correct or not.
- Then take print out on A4 size paper.
- Do not forget to bring your CBSE NET Admit Card 2018 at the exam center.
Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 Here (Available Now)
You May Also Check:
Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
What is the Selection Process, CBSE NET Exam Pattern 2018 ?
Selection Process for National Eligibility Test 2018 :
The participants will face three papers. All the three papers will consist of objective type questions. The written examination (offline mode) will held on 08th July 2018 (Sunday). There would be two session for all the two papers. Candidates need to obtain minimum 40% marks to qualify award for JRF and eligibility to Assistant Professor. For OBC category candidates the aggregate marks are 35%. Rest of the Examination Scheme is given below :
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When CBSE Board Will Release CBSE UGC NET Call Letter 2018 ?
A. The central board of secondary education has released CBSE NET Hall Ticket on 21st June 2018. It might be possible that UGC NET 2018 Admit Card that you will face some problem in obtaining the call letter. Participants need to stay connected with this article to get all the latest update on CBSE NET Assistant Professor Exam 2018.
Q. I am not able to download my CBSE NET Admit Card ?
A. Sometimes we need to check out internet connection. It might be possible that the Internet connection is not working properly on the device of the candidate. So check your connection first. Now comes to the website side. Sometime due to heavy traffic on the website the server of the department not responds properly. By this reason the website gets slow or server crashes. This is the only thing by which students become unable to download the CBSE NET Call Letter 2018.
Q. How to Check my admit card if I have lost my Registration or Application No. ?
A. Participants you need to check your Email address first in order to login for NET Hall Ticket 2018. On submission of application form department was surely provided you Application No and Password on your email id (registered). So check it and if you do not find the mail then immediately ask the authorities on the Contact details given below.
CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 : Helpline Numbers for Applicants
a. Tele : 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
b. Fax : 0120-2427772
c. E-mail : email@example.com
Conclusion : CBSE NET JRF Admit Card 2018 for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor vacancies. Exam will held in offline mode on 08th July 2018. Participants can download their CBSE NET Admit Card from the official links given above.