Want to fill forms for Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020? If yes then you can apply from here. Coal India Limited has uploaded the official notification on its official website for 1326 Management Trainee Vacancies. Applicants who are eligible can apply online for Coal India MT Recruitment 2019-2020. Online registration process has started from 21.12.2019. The Deadline for submission of the filled application form will be 19.01.2020. Candidates can read out the Coal India Management Trainee Jobs from the given below article.
- Collect Details For Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020 | CIL Vacancy 2019
- Most Frequently Asked Question For Coal India MT Recruitment | Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2019-2020
- What Type of Degree Is Required For Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What Is The Age Limit For Coal India MT Jobs 2019-2020?
- What Will Be Application Fees For CIL Jobs 2019-2020?
- How To Select For Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What Will be Pay Band For Coal India Vacancy 2019-2020?
- How Can I Fill Forms For Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Take A Glance Over The Coal India Recruitment 2018
- Am I Eligible for COAL India Recruitment 2018? Check CIL Jobs Age Limit
- How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2018? Stepwise Process to Check CIL Vacancy Notice
Collect Details For Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020 | CIL Vacancy 2019
|Name of Department||Coal India Limited|
|Post Title||Management Trainee|
|Available Jobs||1356 Posts|
|Job Location||(West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam)|
|Application Mode||Online Application Method|
|Closing date for Coal India Vacancy 2019-2020||19.01.2020|
What Are Dates To Remember For Coal India MT Vacancy 2019-2020? CIL Recruitment 2020
- Opening Date to apply online: 21.12.2019 at 10:00 AM
- Due Date of submission of filled application form: 19.01.2020 till 11:00 PM
- Tentative Dates of Computer Based Test: 27.02.2020 & 28.02.2020
How Can I Classify Post Wise Division For Coal India Jobs 2019-2020?
- Mining: 288 Posts
- Electrical: 218 Posts
- Mechanical: 258 Posts
- Civil: 58 Posts
- Coal Preparation: 28 Posts
- Systems: 46 Posts
- Materials Management: 28 Posts
- Finance & Accounts: 254 Posts
- Personnel & HR: 89 Posts
- Marketing & Sales: 23 Posts
- Community Development: 26 Posts
Most Frequently Asked Question For Coal India MT Recruitment | Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2019-2020
What Type of Degree Is Required For Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020?
Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Also Qualified CA / ICWA for Account post. For more details candidates can check out the official notification.
What Is The Age Limit For Coal India MT Jobs 2019-2020?
Applicants cannot exceed age more than 38 years old as on 01.04.2020. The Department is providing the age relaxation to the selected for which is given below.
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
What Will Be Application Fees For CIL Jobs 2019-2020?
The Department will be taking the application fees category wise is given below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs Nil/-
How To Select For Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2019-2020?
Selection of the candidates will be based on three stages which are given below.
- Online Test
- Medical Test
What Will be Pay Band For Coal India Vacancy 2019-2020?
- E-2 Grade : ₹50,000 – 1,60,000 at the initial Basic of ₹50,000 per month
- E-3 Grade : ₹60,000 – 1,80,000 at the initial Basic of ₹60,000 with probation for 1 year
How Can I Fill Forms For Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage look for the Coal India Jobs Notification.
- Click on it. Read out the complete details of the advertisement.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in form.
- Fill up the application form with the proper information.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of application form for future use.
Conclusion: Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020 notification is available for 1356 Management Trainee Jobs. Applicants can fill forms for Coal India MT Jobs before the last date which 19.01.2020.
Do you want to work for the Coal India Limited? If yes, then you have a golden opportunity. Recently, CIL has released a Coal India Recruitment 2018 notification on the official website. Applicants who are interested in the CIL Vacancy can take a look at all the details related to Coal India Jobs. Eligible Contenders for CIL Recruitment can fill the application form through online mode. The registrations for Coal India Specialist Vacancy are started today i.e 29th June 2018 and will end on 28th July 2018. You will get the direct official link for the CIL Jobs 2018 from the article here at sarkariresult.360.com.
Take A Glance Over The Coal India Recruitment 2018
Department Name: Coal India Limited
Briefly Known: CIL
Name of the Post: Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer in E3 Grade
No. of Posts Available: 528 Vacant posts
Recruitment Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Official Website: coalindia.in
Essential Dates for CIL Specialist Vacancy
Coal India Recruitment Notification No.: 01/2018
Starting Date to Apply for CIL Jobs: 29.06.2018
Last Date to Apply for Coal India Vacancy: 28.08.2018
Check Category wise CIL Sr. Medical Officer Jobs
- Unreserved Category: 258 Designations
- OBC (NCL) Category: 146 Vacancy
- SC Category: 82 Positions
- ST Category: 42 Posts
Am I Eligible for COAL India Recruitment 2018? Check CIL Jobs Age Limit
Education Qualification for CIL Vacancy
Candidates who want to check the required educational qualification for Coal India Sr. Medical Officer Jobs can check below. The applicants will also get the direct official links as well as the easy steps to download the notification and also to apply online. Participant must have MBBS from recognized Institute, College approved by Medical Council of India, State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree, DNB, Post Graduate Diploma with 3 years post qualification experience connected with the Speciality from a Hospital or Clinic.
Age Limit for Coal India Recruitment 2018
Participants who wish to apply for the CIL Vacancy can check the required age limitation from here. The applicant must be maximum years old and for Coal India Sr. Medical Officer should be years old to apply for the desired posts. You may also check the direct official links for CIL Recruitment here at vidhya360.com.
Pay Scale for CIL Specialist Vacancy
The applicant who will be selected for the Coal India Sr. Medical Officer Recruitment will get a good amount of salary. You can check the salary which the department will be given for the following designations.
- For Sr. Medical Specialist in E4 Grade: Rs. 29,100/- to Rs. 54,500/-
- Medical Specialist in E3 Grade: Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-
- Sr.Medical Officer in E3 Grade: Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-
Selection Procedure for Coal India Jobs
The Coal India Limited will shortlist the eligible candidates through Personal Interview session. Shortlisting of the applicants for CIL Recruitment for the interview will be purely provisional. For the furthermore details, you can refer the official notification for the Coal India Jobs.
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2018? Stepwise Process to Check CIL Vacancy Notice
Applicants who wish to apply for the CIL Jobs can fill the online application form for the vacant posts. The online registration process for the Coal India Vacancy will end on 28th July 2018. Participants can check the simple steps given here, to download the notification pdf for CIL Sr. Medical Officer Vacancy. You can also use the direct official links to apply online for the Coal India Specialist Jobs 2018 mentioned here. Here, we are providing you with all the information required to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2018.
- First, go to the official website i.e. coalindia.in
- Next, search for the Coal India Recruitment Notification 2018
- Then, If you are eligible to go on the Apply Online Link.
- Provide all the documents like; self-attested copy of the relevant mark-sheet / certificates along with the application
- Now, Click on submit button
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.
Conclusion: Coal India Recruitment 2018 Notification is now available on the official website. The applicants who are eligible for the total 528 Coal India Specialist Jobs & CIL Sr. Medical Officer Vacancy. Candidates who are interested in the CIL Jobs 2018 can apply latest by 28th July 2018. You can stay connected to vidhya360.com for all the latest updates related to CIL Recruitment 2018