Are you waiting for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 ? If yes then here is the good news for you. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has announced COMEDK 2018 Exam Date on the official site. UGET 2018 is an entrance test for providing admissions to B.Ed/ B.Tech/ B.Arch courses in Top Engineering Colleges of Karnataka. The COMEDK 2018 Application Form will be available from 2nd Week of February 2018. UGET (Under Graduate Entrance Test) 2018 will held on 13th May 2018 (Sunday). Participants who wants to appear in this entrance test then Download COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification Pdf, Eligibility Criteria from the details given ahead.
Fresh update (02.05.2018) : Dear applicants COMEDK Admit Card 2018 will be releasing from 04.05.2018 on the official site. Applicants who will appear in the exam may download their COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 From Here.
- Collect Information for COMEDK 2018 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification Details
- COMEDK 2018 Application Form Important Date | COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date Download
- Eligibility Criteria to Fill COMEDK 2018 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- What is the Application Fees for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 ? COMEDK Registration Fees
- How to Fill UP COMEDK 2018 Application Form ? COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Registration Process
- Download COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern | COMEDK 2018 Test Pattern at comedk.org
Collect Information for COMEDK 2018 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification Details
Department : Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
Exam Controller : KUPECA
Name of the Entrance Test : Under Graduate Entrance Test, 2018
Courses Offered : B.E, B.Tech and B.Arch Undergraduate streams
Total Seats : around 20,000 seats
Mode of Examination : Computer Based Test (Online Mode)
Application Process : Online Registration Process
Date of COMEDK UGET 2018 : 13.05.2018 (Sunday)
Downloading of notification : February 2018
Total Colleges : 150 Engineering Colleges
COMEDK Official Website : comedk.org
COMEDK 2018 Application Form Important Date | COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date Download
|Important Events||Dates to Remember for COMEDK UGET 2018 Examination|
|Notification Download Date||February 2018|
|Comedk Application Form submission date||2nd Week of February 2018|
|Closing date for accepting COMEDK UGET Application Form||April 2018|
|Payment of application fees||April 2018|
|Availability of Mock Test for COMEDK 2018||20th April 2018 onwards (tentative)|
|Downloading COMEDK Admit Card||01st Week of May 2018|
|Conduct of COMEDK UGET 2018 Entrance Exam||13th May 2018 (Sunday)|
|Announcement of UGET 2018 Answer Key||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Declaration of COMEDK UGET Exam Result 2018||June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria to Fill COMEDK 2018 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are appearing in the COMEDK 2018 Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) must satisfy Eligibility Criteria. COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 will get accepted only if you satisfy the UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Afterwards the COMEDK Application Form 2018 will accepted.
Education Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form :
According to the COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification Pdf, there are two streams offered in the entrance test. The first one is Engineering Branch and second one is Architecture Branch. Therefore the education qualification in both cases is different. Hence we are sharing some of the important aspect about qualification for COMEDK UGET Notification 2018.
Qualification for Engineering Courses :
- Candidates to get admission into B.Tech/BE courses need to hold 10+2 (12th) pass certificate from any recognized education board. The 2nd PUC Examination must be passed with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as compulsory subject. General participants must secure minimum 45% passing marks and Reserved category must obtain minimum 40% marks.
- Diploma Candidates can not fill up COMEDK 2018 Application Form.
Prescribed Qualification for Architecture Courses :
- Applicants must have completed their 2nd PUC (12th) Examination with Mathematics subject along with other subjects. Participants must have secure 50% minimum passing if belongs to the Unreserved category. But if candidates falls under Reserved Category then they must have 45% marks.
- Simultaneously with this applicants must have appeared in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). They must have secured minimum 80 out of 200 marks.
- There will be no entrance test for the applicants seeking admissions to B.Arch Courses.
- Candidates who holds Diploma can also Apply.
What is the Application Fees for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 ? COMEDK Registration Fees
Participants who are interested to fill up COMEDK 2018 Application Form must pay a nominal amount as registration fees. Participants who are applying for COMEDK UGET 2018 must pay Rs 1200/-. But if participants wants to apply for Comedk and UNIGAUGE both then the COMEDK UGET 2018 Registration Fees is Rs 2000/-. Remember one thing it is necessary that participants must have PCM subject. Application Fees is non refundable.
- COMEDK UGET : Rs 1200/-
- For COMEDK and UNIGAUGE : Rs 2000/-
Payment of COMEDK 2018 Application Fees :
Applicants can make the payment of the application fees in the Online Mode only. The participants can use their Debit or Credit Card, NET Banking facilities to deposit the registration fees for COMEDK 2018 Application Form. On successful payment do not forget to note down the Transaction Number.
How to Fill UP COMEDK 2018 Application Form ? COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Registration Process
Participants firstly download COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification from the official website by simple steps given below. Afterwards candidates must move forward to fill up COMEDK Application Form 2018. The last date for submitting the completely filled COMEDK UGET Application Form will get declare shortly. Therefore read all the steps properly and then submit the registration form correctly.
- Firstly log on to the COMEDK 2018 Official Website i.e. comedk.org
- On the home page you need to go in the UGET Details segment.
- Participants may also check the COMEDK UGET 2018 News from the section present below on the home page.
- Now click on the links and PDF file open. This is the COMEDK UGET Notification 2018.
- Read all the details carefully and then start filling up the COMEDK 2018 Application Form.
- Start by entering personal details, valid postal address, education, contact details etc.
- Now deposit the application fees through Online mode. Simultaneously affix recent photo and signature in the application form.
- Recheck all the details and then submit COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Download COMEDK UGET 2018 Notification Here (Coming Soon)
Check COMEDK 2018 Exam Date Notification Here
Fill COMEDK Application Form 2018 (Links Coming Soon)
Download COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern | COMEDK 2018 Test Pattern at comedk.org
According to the COMEDK UGET Notification 2018 Pdf the written test will held into Online Mode. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has announced the COMEDK 2018 Exam Date on the official site. COMEDK UGET 2018 Entrance Test will held on 13th May 2018 (Sunday). Participants before going to attend the examination must download COMEDK Exam Pattern 2018 Here.
- There will be 03 important subject from which question paper will get designed.
- Medium of examination is English only.
- Each correct answer will give 01 Mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the COMEDK Exam 2018.
- Question paper will have 180 maximum marks.
Conclusion : COMEDK 2018 Application Form available from February 2018. Examination in online mode will held from 13th May 2018 (Sunday). Participants must fill up the COMEDK UGET Application Form before the last date.