Dayalbagh Educational Institute has issued notification for DEI Recruitment 2019. The notification is available for 106 Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs. Candidates who want to apply may submit their application forms in the online format between 31.05.2019 to 08.07.2019. Participants may apply via reading the steps given below for DEI Teaching Recruitment 2019. An application fees of Rs 125/- and Rs 62.50/- for Teaching category is payable. Simultaneously for Non Teaching positions the applicant need to pay Rs 60/- and Rs 30/-. Furthermore details are available in the context below.
DEI Recruitment 2019 – Online Form Teaching & Non Teaching Details
|Name of Department||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Name of the Position||Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||106 Posts|
|Registration Mode for DEI Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs 2019||Online Process|
|Closing date for submission of fully filled application form||08.07.2019|
DEI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant & Other Posts
|Opening Date of registration||31.05.2019|
|DEI Teaching Vacancy Last Date||08.07.2019|
|Teaching Positions||22 posts|
|Technician Apprentice||84 Posts|
|Age Criteria||Refer the official Notification|
|Selection Process||Seminar/Aptitude Test/ Trade Test & Interview, etc.|
|Pay Scale for DEI Vacancy 2019||Post wise details given in DEI Teaching Notification Pdf 2019|
|Application Fee||Teaching Posts:|
UR: Rs 125/-
SC/ST/OBC: Rs 62.50/-
Non Teaching Posts:
UR: Rs 60/-
SC/ST: Rs 30/-
|Download DEI Recruitment Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Check Online Application Form||Click Here|
FAQs for DEI Recruitment 2019 – Dayalbagh Educational Institute Jobs
How to Fill UP DEI Teaching & Non Teaching Application Form 2019?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. dei.ac.in
- On the home page you will get the DEI Notification 2019.
- Read all the terms and conditions. Afterwards start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent passport size photo & signature, etc.
- Also submit the application fees and then recheck the DEI Application Form 2019.
- Now submit the Dayalbagh Educational Institute Vacancy Form 2019.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID & Password for future use.
Conclusion: DEI Recruitment 2019 for 106 vacancies of Non Teaching & Teaching Positions. Participants may apply via prescribed format between 31.05.2019 to 08.07.2019 from the official links given above.