Delhi Postal Circle is inviting applicants for filling up 174 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Eligible participants can apply online for Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2019 before or on 05th July 2019. There will be application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC Category. The online applications for Delhi Post Office GDS Vacancy 2019 are available now on official website of department. To get more information regarding Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, you can read the article as given below.
- Overview Of Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2019 | Delhi Postal Circle Jobs 2019
- Collect Eligibility Details For Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Delhi Post Office Bharti 2019
- FAQs Related To Delhi Post Office GDS Jobs 2019 – Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy 2019
Overview Of Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2019 | Delhi Postal Circle Jobs 2019
|Department Name||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Also Known As||Delhi Post Office|
|Vacancy Name||174 Posts|
|Total Number of Delhi Post Office Jobs||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Procedure|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy 2019||05.07.2019|
Collect Eligibility Details For Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Delhi Post Office Bharti 2019
|Starting date to apply online for Delhi Post Office GDS Vacancy||06.06.2019|
|Closing Date for submission of online application form||05.07.2019|
|Education Qualification For Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs||10th Pass|
|Age Limitation For Delhi Post Office Vacancy|
|Maximum Age Relaxations for Delhi Post Office GDS Vacancy|
|Selection Process For Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019||Merit List (On the basis of Marks obtained in 10th Class Examination)|
|Get Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification Here||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Delhi Postal Circle Bharti 2019||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2019 ?
- Firstly, aspirants should visit official website i.e. appost.in
- Then click on the link related to Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 and read it carefully.
- You must click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill up the necessary details in Delhi Post Office Online Form.
- Also upload the scanned images of relevant documents, passport size photo and signature in online form.
- Recheck the details of Online Application Form.
- Then you can click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You must also take the hard copy of submitted online registration form for their future use.
What Is Fee Payment Procedure For Delhi Post Office GDS Bharti 2019 ?
Candidates should have to submit application fee at any Head Post Office and Other identified Post Offices in India. You may check the address of Post Offices at the official link as mention above.
Also Check :
Conclusion : Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2019 is conducting for 174 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates can submit their online applications for Delhi Postal Circle Jobs till 05.07.2019.