Looking for DMRC Recruitment 2020? If yes then you can apply from here. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is well known as DMRC which has uploaded the notification for recruiting the candidates for 1492 Executive and Non Executive Jobs. Applicants can apply online for Delhi Metro Vacancy 2019 from here. Online registration process has started from 14.12.2019 for DRMC Jobs 2020. The Due Date of submission of the filled application form will be 13.01.2020. For more details, candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria etc from the given below article.
- Overview For DMRC Recruitment 2020 | DMRC Executive Jobs 2020
- Check Eligibility Criteria For DMRC Executive Recruitment 2020 | DMRC Non Executive Jobs 2020
- How Can I Fill Form For DMRC Recruitment 2020?
- Highlights Of DMRC Consultant Vacancy 2019 – Delhi Metro Jobs 2019
- Do you know the Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2019? DMRC Consultant Jobs 2019 Age criteria
- Frequently asked questions for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019 – DMRC Consultant Job
- Collect Information for DMRC Recruitment 2018, Delhi Metro Vacancy News
- Division DMRC Vacancy 2018 Post Wise, Check Distribution of Delhi Metro Jobs
- How to Check Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Vacancy 2018 ? Minimum Qualification & Age Limit for Delhi Metro Jobs
- Application Fees, Payment Methods & Selection Process for DMRC Jobs 2018
- Apply Online Process for DMRC Recruitment 2018, How to Apply Online For Delhi Metro 1896 Jobs ?
Overview For DMRC Recruitment 2020 | DMRC Executive Jobs 2020
|Department Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of Job||Executive & Non Executive|
|Total Positions||1493 Posts|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
|Mode of registration||Online Process|
|Deadline of DMRC Jobs 2020||13.01.2020|
What Arte Important Dates For Delhi Metro Recruitment 2020?
- Starting date of online registration: 14.12.2019
- Closing date to apply online: 13.01.2020
What Is The Total Post Wise Division For DMRC Jobs 2020?
- Regular Non-Executive – 929 Posts
- Regular Executive – 60 Posts
- Executive posts on Contract basis for 2 years: 106 Posts
- Non-Executive posts on Contract basis for 2 years: 398 Posts
Check Eligibility Criteria For DMRC Executive Recruitment 2020 | DMRC Non Executive Jobs 2020
What Is The Education Qualification For DMRC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates should have the BE/ B.Tech Degree from the recognized University. For more details candidates can read out the given below article.
How Much Age Limit For Delhi Metro Vacancy 2020?
Applicants should have the age between 18 years to 30 years old. Age relaxation will be available as per rules of the Government.
What is The Application Fees For DMRC Jobs 2020?
The Department will be taking the application fees according to the category is which are given below.
- UR, EWS & OBC (including Ex-servicemen): Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD & Women candidates: Rs 250/-
How To Select For Delhi Metro Jobs 2020?
Selection of the candidates will be based on the Computer Based Test & Medical Test respectively.
What Will be Pay Band For DMRC Executive Vacancy 2020?
Selected candidates will be getting the pay band which is given below.
- Regular -Executive Category Posts: Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,60,000/-
- Regular -Non-Executive Category Posts: Rs 37,000 to 1,15,000/-
- Executive posts on Contract basis for 02 year: 50,000 to Rs 1,60,000/
How Can I Fill Form For DMRC Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates can check the official website.
- On the homepage search for the DMRC Jobs Notification.
- Click on it. Read out the complete details from the advertisement.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in form.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Pay the application Fees amount.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
Conclusion: DMRC Recruitment 2020 forms are available for 1493 Executive & Non Executive Vacancies. Applicants can fill forms for Delhi Metro Jobs before the last date which is 13.01.2020 respectively.
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Notification Is out now on its official website. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation which is also known as DMRC which is inviting the applicants for 30 Consultant PA posts. Interested candidates can fill up the application form for DMRC Consultant Recruitment 2019 here. The last date to submit the application form is 31/05/2019. After that department will be selecting the eligible candidates on the basis of Interview. For further information related age criteria, qualification sticks to the article are available for Delhi Metro Consultant Vacancy 2019.
Highlights Of DMRC Consultant Vacancy 2019 – Delhi Metro Jobs 2019
|Name of Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Title||Consultant PA|
|Total No. of Vacancy||30|
|DMRC Job Location||Delhi|
|Mode of registration||Offline (Prescribe format)|
|Last date for submission of DMRC Vacancy forms 2019||31.05.2019|
Do you know the Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2019? DMRC Consultant Jobs 2019 Age criteria
|DMRC Notification No.||DMRC/PERS/19/HR/2019|
|Date of Release of Advertisement||08.05.2019|
|Due Date for DMRC Consultant Jobs 2019||31.05.2019|
|Date of DMRC Recruitment Interview||4th weak of June (Tentatively)|
|Declare the Result 2019||1st weak of July (Tentatively)|
|Scale of Superannuation CDA / IDA||Consolidated Pay (Rs) p.m₹ 35700|
|Officer superannuated in CDA grade of 15600-39100 (GP 6600) or equivalent IDA grade 60000-180000 IDA||₹ 35,700/-|
|Officer superannuated in CDA grade of 15600-39100 (GP 6600) or equivalent IDA grade 60000-180000 IDA||₹ 27,700/-|
|Supervisors superannuated in CDA grade of 9300 -34800 (GP 4800) or equivalent IDA grade 50000-160000 IDA||₹ 26,800/-|
|Supervisors superannuated in CDA grade of 9300 -34800 (GP 4600) or equivalent IDA grade 46000-145000 IDA||₹24200/-|
|Supervisors superannuated in CDA grade of Rs. 9300 -34800 (GP 4600) or equivalent IDA grade Rs. 46000-145000 IDA||₹18400/-|
|Education Qualifications for DMRC Consultant Vacancy 2019||Experience of working as Personal Assistant (Stenographer Cadre)/Personal Secretary for minimum 15 years in Govt. PSUs/Organizations|
|Age Criteria For DMRC Jobs 2019||Minimum : 58 Years Old|
Maximum 62 Years Old
|Selection Process of Delhi Metro Recruitment||Personal Interview & Skill Test|
|Delhi Metro Consultant Jobs Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Download A4 size prescribe form for DMRC Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
Frequently asked questions for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019 – DMRC Consultant Job
How to apply for the post of DMRC Vacancy 2019?
- Log on to the official website i.e delhimetrorail.com.
- Click on Career option from the home page.
- Click on Official notification for the post of DMRC Consultant Vacancy.
- Download the A4 size Prescribe the form of DMRC Consultant Recruitment.
- Fill Required Details in the form.
- Paste the document essential.
- Send it to the address given below through Speed Post.
Where I have to send Application Form of DMRC Jobs 2019?
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Conclusion: Eligible candidate can download DMRC Recruitment 2019 form from here or from the official website. Applicants can send their application form for Delhi Metro Vacancy before the last date which is 31.05.2019 respectively.
Good news for the applicants who are waiting for Delhi Metro Jobs 2018. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has issued public notification inviting online form for 1896 vacancies. DMRC Recruitment 2018 will held for Jr. Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Manager and other posts. Candidates who are interested to apply may send their online form from 27.01.2018. Last date for submission of online application form is 12.03.2018. Candidates can check DMRC Vacancy Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Method of Selection from the details given ahead.
Fresh Update (05.05.2018) : Dear applicants, DMRC Result 2018 for Non Executive & Executive Posts will be declare shortly on the official site. Applicants who have appeared in the exam may download Delhi Metro Result 2018 from the official links given here :
Fresh Update (28.03.2018) : Dear applicants, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has issued DMRC Admit Card 2018 for 1896 Vacancies. Applicants who have applied may download their Delhi Metro Call Letters from the official links given below. Online Examination will held from 09th April to 20th April 2018. DMRC JE Admit Card are available from 26th March 2018 at delhimetrorail.com website. Now such applicants who wants to check more details then visit the official links given below.
Collect Information for DMRC Recruitment 2018, Delhi Metro Vacancy News
Department : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Vacancy Type : General Recruitment
total Posts Available : 1896 posts
Post Name : Jr. Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Manager etc.
Mode of Registration : Apply Online
Last date to apply online for dmrc jobs : 26.02.2018
Delhi Metro Official Website : delhimetrorail.com
What is the Last Date to Apply Online for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 ?
Notification No. : DMRC/OM/HR/II/2018
Advt Date : 27.01.2018
Starting for submission of application form : 27.01.2018
Closing date for submission of online form : (12.03.2018)
26.02.2018 (11:59 pm)
Payment of application fees for dmrc recruitment : 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
Downloading of DRMC Admit Card : Announce Soon
Delhi Metro JE, Maintainer Exam Date : Available Soon
Division DMRC Vacancy 2018 Post Wise, Check Distribution of Delhi Metro Jobs
Vacancies Offered : 1896 posts
Post Title for DMRC Recruitment 2018 : JE, Maintainer, Assistant Manager etc.
Bifurcation of Delhi Metro Vacancy :
|Name of the Posts||Trade/Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Section A – Regular Executive Category Posts|
|Assistant Manager||Electrical||21 Posts|
|S & T||12 Posts|
|Section B – Regular Non Executive Category Posts|
|Junior Engineer||Electrical||192 Posts|
|Assistant Programmer||–||09 Posts|
|legal Assistant||–||04 Posts|
|Fire Inspector||–||10 Posts|
|Electronic Mechanic||530 Posts|
|Ref & AC Mechanic||33 Posts|
|Section C – Executive Posts on Contract Basis|
|Assistant Manager||Electrical||25 Posts|
|S & T||22 Posts|
|Alignment Design||01 Posts|
|Section D – Non Executive Posts on Contract Basis|
|Junior Engineer||Electrical||07 Posts|
|Office Assistant||–||14 Posts|
|Store Assistant||–||13 Posts|
How to Check Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Vacancy 2018 ? Minimum Qualification & Age Limit for Delhi Metro Jobs
Applicants who are appearing in the DMRC JE Recruitment 2018 must check the eligibility criteria here. The paragraphs contains Qualification, Age limit and other relevant details which is required to fill up the DMRC Online Form 2018. Candidates must note that it is compulsory to fulfill the Delhi Metro Eligibility Criteria otherwise department will reject your registrations.
Required Qualification for DMRC Jobs 2018 :
Applicants who are appearing in the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 must check the post wise education qualification here. Here we are sharing education qualification of Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Manager vacancies. Applicants can check the DMRC Vacancy Notification from the official links for post wise qualification.
- DMRC JE Jobs Qualification : Candidate should have 03 year Diploma in respective Engineering Branch from any recognized university or institute.
- Maintainer Jobs Qualification : An applicant should have ITI in respective trade for DMRC Recruitment 2018.
- Delhi Metro Assistant Manager Vacancy Qualification : Participants must be GATE 2017 qualified with 60% marks in respective BE/B.Tech Degree.
Minimum Age Limit for DMRC JE Vacancy :
Candidates who wish to take part in the Delhi Metro Recruitment must be minimum 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicants should be 28 year old. Age of the applicants for Delhi Metro Vacancy will be calculated as on 01.01.2018. Relaxation to the reserved category is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for Delhi DMRC Recruitment 2018 :
Participants of SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Aspirants of OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Candidates can complete Delhi Metro Notification Pdf from the official links for furthermore information.
Application Fees, Payment Methods & Selection Process for DMRC Jobs 2018
Registration Fees for DMRC JE Vacancy :
Candidates need to pay a nominal amount as application fees for DMRC Recruitment 2018. Participants of Gen & OBC category need to pay Rs 500/-. Applicants of SC/ST and other category need to pay Rs 250/- as the application fees. Remember one thing fees once paid will not get refunded to the participants.
Payment Process for DMRC Exam Fees :
To make the payment of registration fees one should go for the Online payment methods. The online payment can be done either through Debit Card, Credit Card or NET Banking facilities. After successful submission of application form note down the Transaction or Reference No. for future use.
Selection Process for Delhi Metro Jr. Engineer Vacancies :
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will select the applicants through Written Examination basis. The test will held into Computer Based format on specified dates. Afterwards the department will conduct Group Discussion or Personal Interview followed by Medical Exam. Candidates who wants to check furthermore details then read DMRC Exam Pattern 2018.
Apply Online Process for DMRC Recruitment 2018, How to Apply Online For Delhi Metro 1896 Jobs ?
Candidates must note that last date for submission of Delhi Metro Online Form is 26th February 2018. Registration process must get finished before the closing date. Here our team is sharing some simple steps through which applicants can apply online easily.
- Firstly log on to the Delhi Metro Official website : delhimetrorail.com
- Now click on the DMRC Recruitment Notification link at the career section on home page.
- Afterwards a pdf file will open showing all the terms and conditions for 1896 vacancies.
- Read all the complete information and then go for filling up the application form.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also make payment of application fees and then go for final submission.
- Recheck the application form and then submit all the details.
- After successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password.
Conclusion : DMRC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Manager and other 1896 posts. Candidates who are interested to apply may send their application form in the online mode before 12.03.2018.