DTU Syllabus 2019: Applicants who are searching For Syllabus & Exam Pattern For 167 Assistant Professor Posts. Delhi Technological University (DTU) is recruiting applicants for 167 Assistant Professor Posts. The syllabus & Exam Pattern helps the candidates to gain good marks in the examination. The Screening Test Dates will be Notify soon here. For more detailed about DTU Assistant Professor Jobs read the whole article carefully.
Overview of DTU Syllabus 2019 | DTU Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus 2019
|Department Name||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|No. Of Vacancies||167 Posts|
|Name of Vacancy||Assistant Professor Vacancy|
|Name Of Exam||DTU Assistant Professor Exam 2019|
|Selection Process||Screening Test|
|Date of Examination||Available Soon|
|DTU Exam Syllabus||Available Here|
Collect Information About DTU Syllabus & Exam Pattern – 167 DTU Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus Details
|Selection Process||Screening Test|
|Number of Exams||01|
|General Details About DTU Exam Pattern 2019||The Question Paper will Be objective in nature|
General Awareness etc.
|Check Exam Pattern|
|Read the Notification for Assistant Professor Vacancy||Click Here|
|Download DUT Assistant Professor Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Check Syllabus for Various Vacancy From Here||Click Here|
Collect Topic Wise DTU Syllabus 2019?
DTU Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019 | Mathematics syllabus
- Set, relation and function.
- Derivative and its applications.
- Definite integral and its applications.
- Sequences and series.
- First and second order linear differential equations with constant coefficients.
- Determinants, matrices.
- Laplace Transform.
- Fourier Series.
- Functions of several variables, Partial derivative and its applications.
- Multiple integrals and their applications.
- Differential equation with variable coefficients, series solution of differential equations.
- Formation of partial differential equations,
- Lagrange’s equation,
- Charpit’s method,
- wave equation,
- heat equation.
- Differential and Integral vector calculus.
- Functions of complex variables,
- analytic function,
- conformal mapping,
- complex integration,
- Taylor series,
- Laurent series and the Residue theorem.
- Numerical solution of algebraic and transcendental equations.
- Numerical differentiation and Integration.
- Iterative method for solution of system of simultaneous linear equations,
- numerical methods for solution of ordinary differential equations.
- Finite dimensional vector spaces,
- Linear transformation and their matrix representation,
- Cayley-Hamilton Theorem,
- skew hermitian and unitary matrices.
- Inner product space,
- Metric space,
- Weierstrass approximation theorem,
- compactness .Group, sub group, Normal subgroup, cyclic group ,Homomorphism , Isomorphism.
- Rings and their homomorphism, Ideal.
- Basic concepts of topology, product topology,connectedness , countability and separation axioms, compactness.
DTU Syllabus For Computer
- Programming fundamental & C/C++ Programming ,
- Object oriental programming concepts using C++/Java.
- Data Structures & algorithms : Analysis algorithms, arrays, stack, queues, linked lists, trees, Binary search tree, Graphs, Sorting and searching, Algorithm design using Greedy, Dynamic Programming, branch and bound, backtracking, Complexity theory.
- Digital logic design: Boolean algebra, logic functions, combinational & sequential circuit design, registers and counters, logic families.
- Computer organization & architecture: Introduction, CPU design, control unit design, memory organization, I/O devices, Computer Network-OSI, TCP/IP, Brief overview at OSI layers, IPv4, IPv6.
- Cryptography and network.
- Security: Traditional, Symmetric and symmetric cryptography, modulo arithmetic, Authentication & Hash functions, IP and Network Security Protocols like PGP,S/MIME, SET, IPSec, SSL, TLS, VPN.
- Database Management Systems: Basic concepts, models and Languages, Database design and normalization, file organization, transaction Processing, concurrency control.
- Theory of Computation: Regular expression, Finite automata, context free grammar, pushdown automata, Turing machines.
- Operating system: Types, system structure, process management, CPU scheduling, deadlocks, memory management, I/O management, disk scheduling, file systems.
Physics Syllabus | DTU Exam Syllabus
- Mathematical Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Solid State Physics & Electronics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
DTU Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus For General English
- One word substitution
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Close Passage Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Antonyms & Spot the Error
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Comprehension Passage
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Synonym & Common Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
DTU Exam Syllabus For General Knowledge
- International Affairs & Institutions
- Human Resources
- Indian Economy
- Polity and Economy
- Information and Communication Technology
- Energy Resources
- Current National issues
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe
- Major Scheduled Tribes
- India and the World
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- Archaeological Heritage
- Indian AgricultureGames and Sports
- General Science and Environment
- History of India and Independent India
- Geography, History, and Culture
- General Geographical awareness of the world
- History of Modern India and Indian culture
Conclusion: DTU Syllabus 2019 is available now for 167 Assistant Professor Examination. The Screening Test will be soon updated on its Official site. For more detailed information read the article carefully.