Gujarat Cancer Research Institute has announced GCRI Recruitment 2020 Notification on the Official Portal. The department has total 33 Fellowship & Non-Teaching Vacancies. Aspirants who wish to apply for GCRI Fellowship Jobs 2020 can download the application form from here. The downloading of application form has started from 06th December 2019 on the official portal. Candidates can submit their application form for GCRI Gujarat Vacancy 2020 before or on last date i.e. 16th December 2019. Candidates can collect the further details about qualification, pay scale, etc for Non-Teaching & Other posts here.
- Overview of GCRI Recruitment 2020 – GCRI Gujarat Jobs 2020
- FAQs For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2020 – GCRI Fellowship Vacancy 2020
- What Are The Notable Dates for GCRI Gujarat Recruitment 2020 ?
- What Is Total Number of GCRI Vacancy 2020 ?
- What Is Age Limit For GCRI Recruitment 2020?
- Which Educational Qualifications Will Be Required For GCRI Fellowship Jobs 2020 ?
- What Is Scale of Pay For GCRI Fellowship Recruitment 2020 ?
- What Is GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Recruitment Process ?
- What Is Registration Fee For GCRI Fellowship Recruitment 2020 ?
- How To Apply For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Jobs 2020 ? GCRI Bharti 2020
Overview of GCRI Recruitment 2020 – GCRI Gujarat Jobs 2020
|Name of the Department||Gujarat Cancer Research Institute|
|Name of the Position||Fellowship and Non-Teaching|
|Total Number of Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Location of GCRI Jobs||Gujarat|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application Procedure|
FAQs For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2020 – GCRI Fellowship Vacancy 2020
What Are The Notable Dates for GCRI Gujarat Recruitment 2020 ?
Commencement date of Application Form on official site: 06th December 2019
Closing date to apply for GCRI Fellowship Jobs: 16th December 2019
What Is Total Number of GCRI Vacancy 2020 ?
Before apply for GCRI Recruitment 2020, you can check the post details according to relevant discipline from here:
- Onco Anaesthesia: 02 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 02 Posts
- Microbiology: 01 Post
- Radiology: 02 Posts
- Palliative Medicine: 02 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 02 Posts
- Gynecological Oncology: 04 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 08 Posts
- Onco Pathology: 04 Posts
- Onco Orthopaedics: 02 Posts
- Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower): 04 Posts
What Is Age Limit For GCRI Recruitment 2020?
For GCRI Jobs 2020, candidates must have upper age as 45 years. But, Candidates who want to apply for Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower) Post must have maximum age as 35 years. The relaxation in age limit for reserved categories will get allowed as per department rules and regulations.
Which Educational Qualifications Will Be Required For GCRI Fellowship Jobs 2020 ?
Candidates who have passed in 10th/ 12th Examination from recognized board can apply for GCRI Fellowship Vacancy 2020. To apply for Supervisor post, you should have done the Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
What Is Scale of Pay For GCRI Fellowship Recruitment 2020 ?
After get selection for GCRI Vacancy 2020, you will get offered by a good pay band as follows:
|Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower)||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
What Is GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Recruitment Process ?
The selection of participants for GCRI Jobs 2020 will get based on the Written Test and Interview.
What Is Registration Fee For GCRI Fellowship Recruitment 2020 ?
All categorized applicants will get exempted from the fee payment for GCRI Gujarat Recruitment 2020.
How To Apply For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Jobs 2020 ? GCRI Bharti 2020
- First of all, candidates must visit official website of GCRI i.e. gcriindia.org
- Click on the GCRI Recruitment Notification 2020 Pdf at the Home page of the Official Portal.
- Read the GCRI Advertisement properly.
- After that, you must download the Application Form and take the print of it.
- Fill up the application form completely.
- Attach the self attested copies of the respective certificates and passport size photo along with the form.
- Recheck the information which you have filled in the application form.
- Candidates must send it by post at department’s postal address as given below.
Address of the Department:
M. P. Shah Cancer Hospital,
New Civil Hospital Campus
Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
India – 380016.
Important Links For GCRI Notification 2020 :
GCRI Gujarat Non-Teaching & Fellowship Jobs Notification & Application Form : Click Here
Conclusion: The GCRI Recruitment 2020 Notification has issued for 33 Fellowship & Non-Teaching posts. You can apply for GCRI Gujarat Bharti 2020 till due date i.e. 16th December 2019.