Do you want to fill forms for GIC Recruitment 2019? If yes then you fill it from here. General Insurance Corporation of India has published the official notification for 25 Officer Jobs. Applicants can apply for GIC Officer Vacancy 2019 at here through the direct link as given below. The starting date to apply online registration process was 21.08.2019. The Last Date of submission of the filled application form will be 11.09.2019. Candidates can collect more information for the selection process, age limit and application fees from the given below article.
Fresh Update (20.11.2019): GIC Department has announced the result for Officer Scale 1 post on the official website. Those applicants who have appeared in Officer Examination can check their result here:
GIC Officer Scale 1 2019 Examination Result Check Here
Overview For GIC Recruitment 2019 Notification At Here
|Department Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Total No. of Posts||25 Posts|
|Recruitment Location||Across India|
|Registration Mode||Online Application Process|
|Final Date for GIC Vacancy 2019||11.09.2019|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For GIC Officer Recruitment 2019?
|Online Registration Starting Date||21.08.2019|
|Due Date to apply for GIC Officer Vacancy 2019||11.09.2019|
|Closing Date of doing the payment of application fees||21.08.2019 to 11.09.2019|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||05.10.2019|
|Date of Release of Hall Ticket||Around 10 days prior to the date of examination|
|Online Pre recruitment for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||23.09.2019 TO 26.09.2019|
|Education Qualifications||Candidates must the Graduation Degree from the recognized University. For furthermore details candidates can check it from the given below article.|
|Age Limit||Minimum age should be 21 years & maximum age should not exceed to 30 years old.|
|Selection Process||Selection of the candidates will be based on Online Test and Group Discussion and interview|
|Pay Band||The Department will be paying Basic Pay ₹ 32,795 per month in the scale of ₹ 32,795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc. The total emoluments will be about ₹ 59000 p.m. plus other benefits.|
|Download GIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Officer Posts||Click Here|
Most Common Questions For GIC Officer Jobs 2019 Here
What Are Simple Steps To Apply Online For GIC Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants have to visit the official website which is gicofindia.com
- Look for the GIC Jobs 2019 Notification on the homepage.
- Click on it. Read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in form.
- Then you are required to pay application fees.
- Pay application fees.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print o application form for future use.
How Much Age Relaxation Is Available For GIC Officer Recruitment 2019?
The Department is providing the age relaxation according to the rules of the Govt. which is given below.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
What Is The Post Wise Distribution of GIC Jobs 2019?
- Finance/ Accounts: 09 Posts
- Information Technology (Software): 02 Posts
- Legal: 06 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 01 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 01 Posts
- Aeronautical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Marine Engineering: 01 Posts
- Company Secretary: 02 Posts
- Hindi: 01 Posts
Conclusion: GIC Recruitment 2019 notification is available for 25 Officer Jobs. Applicants can apply for GIC Officer Jobs before the last date which is 11.09.2019.