GNDU Recruitment 2019: Guru Nanak Dev University which is popularly known as GNDU has going to recruit applicants for 88 Posts of For Teaching & Non- Teaching Posts. Online registrations are going to start from 26.09.2019. The Last date to the filled online application form for GNDU Teaching Jobs 2019 is 04.11.2019. For more details related to educational Qualification, Selection Process & Important date read the whole article by scrolling down.
Highlights About GNDU Jobs 2019 | GNDU Teaching Recruitment 2019
|Name of Department||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Total Positions||88 Posts|
|Post Title||Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts|
|Apply Mode For GNDU Vacancy 2019||Online Registration|
|Last Date To Apply Online||04.11.2019|
What Is The Selection Process For GNDU Recruitment 2019? Important Dates For Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14.10.2019|
|Final Date to Submit the online application form||04.11.2019|
|Last Date to Deposit Hard Copy||11.11.2019|
|Education Qualifications||Candidate should have a degree of Post Graduation, MBBS, MD, MS. Ph.D., from recognized board/University/Institution.|
#Note: Upper Age Relaxation for the candidate will be based upon the rules of the department.
|Selection Criteria for GNDU Recruitment 2019|
#Note: Applicants can submit an online application fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking & E.challan.
|Check GNDU Official Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Apply Online From Here||Click Here|
|Check Latest Govt. Jobs From Here||Click Here|
Recently Asked Question For GNDU Teaching Recruitment 2019?
What Are Steps To Apply Online For Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs 2019?
- Firstly, Log on to the official Website i.e gndu.ac.in.
- Then click on the Carrier option from the Home Page.
- Now read the official notification carefully
- If You Are eligible for the post.
- Click on the apply option link.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Recheck the filled information carefully.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click On Submit Button.
- Then take A hard copy of the Application form & submit it before the last date to the below-given address.
Guru Nanak Dev. University
What Is The Pay Scale For GNDU Recruitment 2019?
- Registrar, Dean College Development Council, Professor, Associate Professor: 67,000/- + 10,000/-
- Assistant Professor, Director of Youth Welfare, Deputy Director of Physical Education, Medical Officer: 39,100/- + 6000/-
- Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators : 34,800/- + 3200/-
Conclusion: GNDU Recruitment 2019 is available here. Applicants who are going to apply for the post can download the application form & submit the application form between 14.10.2019 to 04.11.2019. For more details read the article.