Are You waiting for Indian Bank Recruitment 2019? If yes then you are at the right place. Indian Bank Department announces the vacancies for Security Guard Posts. Interested Candidates can apply for the Indian Bank Vacancy directly from the link given in the article. The date for application form is between 14.10.2019 to 08.11.2019. For further details check out all the information given below int the article.
- Overview Of Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Security Guard Post
- What Are The Details Available For Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Some FAQs For Indian Bank Jobs 2019
- Highlights Of Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Closing Date To Apply For Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018
- How To Collect Post Details For Indian Bank Bharti 2018 ? Reservation For Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018
- Who Can Select For Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 ? Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- How Much Qualifications One Needs For Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 ? Indian Bank Jobs
- What Is Age Limit For Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018 ? Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs
- How Can I Select For Indian Bank Probationary Officer Bharti 2018 ? Indian Bank Vacancy 2018
- What Is Registration Fee For Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018 ? Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy
- How Much Salary Will Offered For Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018 ? Indian Bank Jobs
- How To Apply Online For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 ? indianbank.in Jobs 2018
- What is the Full Qualification & Age Relaxations for Indian Bank Vacancy 2018
- How to Apply Online For Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 ?
- Frequently Asked Questions for Indian Bank Jobs 2018
Overview Of Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Security Guard Post
|Name of Authority||Indian Bank|
|Total Positions||115 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Security Guard|
|Mode To Apply||Online Process|
|Last Date of MECL Vacancy||08.11.2019|
What Are The Details Available For Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
|Starting date to apply online||14.10.2019|
|Closing Date of submission of the form||08.11.2019|
|Due Date of depositing the application fees||08.11.2019|
|Education Qualifications||Candidates must have 10th Passed or it’s equivalent.|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 18 Years|
Maximum Age: 26 Years
|Pay Band||Rs 9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3- 16580-655/3-18545|
|Download Security Guard Vacancy 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Collect Subject Wise Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy Syllabus||Click Here|
Some FAQs For Indian Bank Jobs 2019
What Is The Procedure To Download Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly Click on the link of the official link of the Indian Bank Department 2019.
- Now visit the homepage of the official website.
- Now click on the link of official notification pdf of Security Guard Vacancy 2019.
- Now read all the information carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible for the job then open the application form.
- Now fill all the required details there.
- Recheck all the information.
- Click on the submit button.
- Also, take out a print of Submitted form for future use.
Where Is The Location For Indian Bank Bharti Jobs 2019?
Andhra Pradesh: 11 Posts Assam: 04 Posts
Delhi: 03 Posts
Gujarat: 05 Posts
Karnataka: 02 Posts
Kerala: 10 Posts
Maharashtra: 08 Posts
Orissa: 02 Posts
Pondicherry: 04 Posts
Punjab: 05 Posts
Tamil Nadu: 48 Posts
Telangana: 03 Posts
Uttar Pradesh: 06 Posts
West Bengal: 04 Posts
Conclusion: Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 announces the application for 115 Security Guard Posts 2019. Applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply before 08.11.2019. For further information read all the details mention in the article.
Wants to apply for Bank Jobs ? Here is a good opportunity for you. Indian Bank is inviting participants to fill up 417 posts of Probationary Officer. Candidates who are eligible can participate in Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 through its official portal. The online application forms for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 are available from 01.08.2018 on the official site. The last date for submission of online form is 27.08.2018. Applicants can read other details such as qualifications, age requirement, etc for Probationary Officer Jobs as given here.
Fresh Update as on 27.08.2018: Applicants who want to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment can fill up the application form. From today onwards the department will not accept the Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018 application form. Candidates can apply from here as direct link mentioned below.
Highlights Of Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Closing Date To Apply For Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018
Name of Organization : Indian Bank
Post Name : Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No. of Posts : 417 Vacancies
Application Mode : Online Application Procedure
Last date : 27.08.2018
Indian Bank Official Portal : indianbank.in
What Are Important Dates For Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 ? Indian Bank Vacancy 2018 :
|Apply Online Dates For Indian Bank Jobs||01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018|
|Online Fee Payment & Editing/ Modification in Online Form||01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018|
|Releasing date of Hall Ticket for Pre Exam||24.09.2018|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||06.10.2018|
|Prelims Result Date||17.10.2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card for online test (Main)||22.10.2018|
|Date of Main Online Examination||04.11.2018|
How To Collect Post Details For Indian Bank Bharti 2018 ? Reservation For Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018
Total No. of Indian Bank Jobs : 417 Vacancies
Post Title : Probationary Officer (PO)
Reservation For Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 | indianbank.in Vacancy 2018 :
- SC : 62 Posts
- ST : 31 Posts
- OBC : 112 Posts
- General : 212 Posts
Who Can Select For Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 ? Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
To getting selection for Probationary Officer Vacancies, applicants may collect eligibility details from here. Participants can also read the information regarding salary, application fee, etc for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 as available below :
How Much Qualifications One Needs For Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 ? Indian Bank Jobs
Candidates should hold a degree in any discipline or its equivalent from recognized University for Indian Bank Vacancy 2018. The educational qualifications for Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018 will get applicable as on 01.08.2018.
What Is Age Limit For Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018 ? Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs
Participants must not have age below 20 years for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. Participants should have upper age as 30 years for Indian Bank PO Bharti 2018. The maximum age relaxation will get allowed as on 01.08.2018 for PO Vacancies. Participants of another category can check category wise age relaxation for Probationary Officer Vacancies here :
- SC/ ST : 05 years
- OBC : 03 years
- PWD : 15 years (SC/ ST)/ 13 years (OBC)/ 10 years (General)
- Ex-Servicemen/ Commissioned Officer : 05 years
- Domiciled candidates of J&K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 : 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots : 05 years
How Can I Select For Indian Bank Probationary Officer Bharti 2018 ? Indian Bank Vacancy 2018
Selection of applicants will get based on Online Test and Interview for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Online Test will be consisting of two stages i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination. The Final Selection of applicants will get made through marks obtained in Main Examination and Interview for PO post. Applicants can check further details related to selection method for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment through official notification.
What Is Registration Fee For Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018 ? Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy
SC/ ST/ PWD categorized applicants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee for Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018. Applicants of all other categories must have to make fee payment of Rs. 600/- for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. Candidates must submit application fee through online mode for Probationary Officer Vacancies.
How Much Salary Will Offered For Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018 ? Indian Bank Jobs
Selected participants will get paid by a nice salary for Probationary Officer post. To collect more details regarding pay scale for Indian Bank Vacancy 2018, candidates can read official notification.
How To Apply Online For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 ? indianbank.in Jobs 2018
To successfully fill Indian Bank PO Online Application Form, candidates can follow the guidelines as mention here :
- Firstly, participants should visit Indian Bank Official Website i.e. indianbank.in
- Candidates must click on Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Pdf Link.
- Applicants should read all the details as mention on Indian Bank Bharti Notification 2018.
- Participants must click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up all required details in online registration form.
- Then applicants must upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, respective certificate and signature in online form.
- Participants should recheck their filled online application form.
- You should also deposit application fee through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
- Then you can submit online form.
- Candidates can also take the printout of submitted Indian Bank PO Online Form for their future use.
Conclusion : Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for 417 Probationary Officer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Bank PO Bharti 2018 from 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 For 145 Specialist Officer vacancies. Candidates may apply for Senior Manager, Assistant Manager, Chief Manager and other jobs at indianbank.com. Online registration process for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 will be starting from 10.04.2018. Interested applicants who are looking Bank Jobs may submit their application forms from the official links given below.
Fresh Update (10.04.2018) : Dear applicants, Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Online Forms will be available shortly on the official site. Check official links given below wherein we are providing the application forms links. The registration was supposed to start from 10.04.2018 (today). It will get declare soon. Stay connected.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Exam Type||Specialist Officer Recruitment|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Process|
|Name of Posts||Senior Manager, Chief Manager, Assistant Manager|
|Total Number of Vacancies||145 Posts|
|Cadre of Jobs||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Apply Online for Indian Bank Jobs||10th April 2018|
|Indian Bank SO Application Form 2018 Last Date||02nd May 2018|
|Edit/Modification in Indian Bank SO Online Form||10.04.2018 to 02.05.2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||02.05.2018|
|Educational Qualification:||Engineering Degree in relevant Branch.|
|Age Limit:||Minimum – 23 Years|
Maximum – 45 Years
|Other Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Phase I||Written Test (If Required)|
|Phase II||Personal Interview|
|Download Indian Bank SO Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Indian Bank Recruitment Apply Online Links||Click Here (Available Shortly)|
What is the Full Qualification & Age Relaxations for Indian Bank Vacancy 2018
Education : The applicants who wants to apply for SO Recruitment must hold Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Technology and other branches. The qualification must be obtained from any recognized educational university or institute. Candidates may download Indian Bank Notification Pdf 2018 for full details.
Age Limit : Candidates should not be less than 23 year old to apply for any Specialist Officer Vacancies at Indian Bank. Simultaneously the applicants must not be above 45 year old to apply for any vacancies. Age relaxation of 05 years is applicable for SC/ST category and 03 years to OBC category.
Pay Scale : Participants on selection are entitle to have the below given Salaries or Emoluments for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018. Thus you must not miss the chance and check all details here :
How to Apply Online For Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 ?
- First of all open the Indian Bank Official Website indianbank.in
- On the home page you will get the link for Indian Bank SO Notification 2018 at the top.
- Click on the link showing pdf file and read all the details for Specialist Officer Vacancies.
- Afterwards you need to fill up the Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Online Form.
- In SO Application Form you need to enter Personal Details, Permanent Postal Address.
- Simultaneously you need to add valid Email ID, Contact Details etc.
- Afterwards you need to deposit the application fees and affix recent passport size photo.
- In addition to the photograph affix signature having white background.
- Now recheck all the details and submit the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Online Form.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions for Indian Bank Jobs 2018
Ques : How to Fill Application Form for Specialist Officer Jobs in Indian Bank ?
Ans : You should first create a Valid Email ID to perform online registration. All the details of application form submission will be sent to this Email Address each time. Afterwards you should follow the instructions given above to fill up the application forms.
Ques : How to Perform Modification or Editing in the Indian Bank SO Application Form 2018 ?
Ans : firstly avoid doing mistakes. Read all the details you have entered in the Indian Bank Online Form are correct or not. Afterwards you must submit the form. Then if you have done any mistake then you need to login with your Application No. and DOB or Password. Afterwards you need to click on the application status and then start correcting the errors. In this way recheck the form and submit all the details.
Ques : What is the Last Date for Correcting in Indian Bank Recruitment Online Form 2018 ?
Ans : Candidates can perform Online Registrations/Editing/Modifications in the SO Appilcation Forms before 02.05.2018. Afterwards other chance will not get provided to fill up the application forms. Hence you must complete all the formalities before 02nd May 2018 for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018.
Conclusion : Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 for the post of Specialist Officer on 145 vacancies. Candidates may start filling up the Indian Bank Manager Application Forms from 10.04.2018. Last date to apply for Specialist Officer Vacancies is 02.05.2018.