Indian Bank Syllabus 2019: Indian Bank, Chennai is conducting the examination to the selection for Security Guard-Peon Positions. The department will select the applicants on the basis of Online Test, Local Language Test, and Physical Fitness Test. Applicants should also need to hold the Driving Licence of Light Motor Vehicle. To do the best preparation, you can read the complete Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Syllabus 2019 here. Candidates may also get further details about Indian Bank Exam Pattern 2019 from the below section.
- Overview Of Indian Bank Syllabus 2019 | Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Exam Syllabus
- Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Exam Pattern 2019 | Indian Bank Exam Scheme, FAQs
- How To Select For Security Guard – Peon Post In Indian Bank, Chennai?
- What Is Indian Bank Online Test Pattern 2019?
- What Is The Process Of Test of Local Language?
- How Many Rounds Will Be Organized In Physical Fitness Test?
- What Is The Marking Scheme In Physical Fitness Test?
- Which Process Will Be Used To Prepare Indian Bank Merit List 2019 ?
- What Is Complete Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Syllabus 2019? Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2019
- Overview of Indian Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018
- Check Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Probationary Officer Exam 2018 – Indian Bank Syllabus 2018
- What Is Topic Wise Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2018?
- What Are Simple Steps To Download Indian Bank Syllabus 2018?
Overview Of Indian Bank Syllabus 2019 | Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Exam Syllabus
Name of Organization: Indian Bank, Chennai
Post Name: Security Guard – Peon
Total Vacancies: 115 Posts
Exam Name: Indian Bank Security Guard Examination 2019
Mode of Examination: Online Test
Exam Date: Updated Later
Status of Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Syllabus: Available Here
Official Website: indianbank.in
Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Exam Pattern 2019 | Indian Bank Exam Scheme, FAQs
How To Select For Security Guard – Peon Post In Indian Bank, Chennai?
There will be total four selection rounds for Security Guard – Peon post as shown below:
- Online Objective Type Test
- Test of local language
- Physical fitness Test
- Having valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
What Is Indian Bank Online Test Pattern 2019?
In the Online Examination, there will be total three separations as given below:
- General Knowledge/ Simple Arithmetic and Reasoning.
- Basics of Banking
- Knowledge in Security Aspects
Each section of question paper will contain 20 objective type questions. You have to solve every section within 30 minutes. The Overall test will carry 40 marks. Each section will be of 10 marks except the section of Knowledge in security aspects.
What Is The Process Of Test of Local Language?
The Test of Local Language will get comprised of 10 questions and each question will be of 01 mark.
How Many Rounds Will Be Organized In Physical Fitness Test?
- Five Meter Shuttle In One Minute
- Push Ups
- Sit Ups
What Is The Marking Scheme In Physical Fitness Test?
Which Process Will Be Used To Prepare Indian Bank Merit List 2019 ?
The Merit List will get made on the basis of all over selection rounds.
What Is Complete Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Syllabus 2019? Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2019
Indian Bank Security Guard – Peon Exam Syllabus 2019 For General Knowledge – Indian Bank Syllabus:
- Economic Development.
- Education and Culture.
- Political and Administrative Setup.
- Social Reform Movements.
- Developmental Plans.
Indian Bank Syllabus 2019 For Reasoning – indianbank.in Syllabus:
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series, etc.
Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2019 For Basics of Banking:
- Shortcut Keyset
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Commercial Banking
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Banking Terms
- Reserve bank of India
- Institutional Financing
- List of Important Abbreviations.
- Banking Awareness
- Banking Concepts
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- Important Banking Terms To Remember
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Other Banking & Financial Organizations
- International Banking
- Investment and Exchange
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- Recent Amendments in the Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- International financial organization
- Cash Management
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
To get rest of Indian Bank Syllabus 2019, you may visit official website of the department.
Download Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2019: Click Here
Conclusion: Collect topic wise Indian Bank Syllabus 2019 from here. The Indian Bank is going to held Online Examination for 115 Security Guard & Peon posts.
Have you applied for Probationary Officer Jobs? If yes then you must be searching for Indian Bank Syllabus 2018. Indian Bank Department will be conducting the PO Exam for 417 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Applicants can download the Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018 from here for doing good preparation. The Written Exam is going to be held on 06.10.2018 & 04.11.2018 respectively as per information from department. Candidates can collect the more relevant details related to Exam Pattern & subject wise syllabus from the given below article.
Fresh Update as on 27.08.2018: Candidates who are going to prepare for PO Exam must download the Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2018. Applicants can download the Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2018 from the direct link mentioned in the end of the article.
Overview of Indian Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018
Name of Department: Indian Bank Department
Total No. of Vacancy: 417 Posts
Post Title: Probationary Officer (PO)
Name of Examination: Indian Bank PO Exam 2018
Mode of Examination: Online Process
Indian Bank Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
Indian Bank official website: indianbank.in
What Are Crucial Dates For Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018?
Starting & Last Date of applying for online registration: 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018
Closing Date for depositing the application fees: 27.08.2018
Indian Bank Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
Download Indian Bank Preliminary Call Letter 2018: After 24.09.2018
Preliminary Examination Date: 06.10.2018
Announce of Preliminary Exam Result: 17.10.2018
Release of Main Exam Admit Card: 22.10.2018
Online Main Exam held on : 04.11.2018
Check Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Probationary Officer Exam 2018 – Indian Bank Syllabus 2018
Indian Bank PO Selection Process
Candidates who have applied for PO Vacancy their selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview. Firstly, candidates are required to get appear for Written Exam which consists of two exams i.e Prelims & Main exam. To shortlist the candidates for Main Exam applicants will be organizing the Preliminary Exam. Applicants who clear the Preliminary Exam will be allowed to get appear for Main Exam. Candidates who qualify in both Preliminary Exam & Main Exam will be called for Interview.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Indian Bank 417 Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Pattern | Indian Bank Syllabus 2018
Preliminary exam question paper will be of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability. Total No. of question will be 100 in which total marks will be 100. The medium of the exam will be both Hindi & English Language. The Structure of the preliminary exam will be objective type & duration will be 01 hour.
|S.No||Test Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
Main Exam Pattern of Indian Bank
The Main Exam will be organized through online mode. Applicants can check the PO Main Exam Pattern as given below in the table
|S.No||No of Tests||Questions||Marks||Medium of the Exam||Exam Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English and Hindi||60 Minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English and Hindi||35 Minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 Minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English and Hindi||45 Minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 Minutes|
What Is Topic Wise Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2018?
Applicants can check the subject wise Indian Bank PO Syllabus from here as mentioned below. These topic wise Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus will help you in doing the good preparation for PO Exam
Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2018 – English Subject
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Word Formation
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning Ability Subject
- Situation Reaction Test
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Direction Sense Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Data Sufficiency
- Clocks & Calendars
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Eligibility Test
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Statement – Conclusions
- Mathematical Operations
- Theme Detection
- Statement – Arguments
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Series Completion
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
Indian Bank Exam Syllabus 2018 – Computer Aptitude Subject
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Simplification / Approximation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Mixture & Allegation
- Number Series
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problem on Ages
- Data Interpretation
- Time & Work
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018 – General, Economy, Banking Subject
- International Economy
- Countries / currencies
- RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Indian Constitution Questions
- Questions on Indian Economy
- History of Banking
- Books & Their Authors
- Banking Terms
- Current Affairs of last six months especially with reference to Banking Industry
What Are Simple Steps To Download Indian Bank Syllabus 2018?
From here the candidates can download the Indian Bank PO Syllabus for scoring good marks in exam. Our portal will always provide to get download Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus easily.
- Applicants should visit Indian Bank official website i.e indianbank.in
- Then Candidates must search for Indian Bank Syllabus 2018 Pdf Link.
- Aspiration must click on Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus Link.
- After that, you should Indian Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018.
- You can also take the printout of it for the use in preparation of PO Exam.
Conclusion: Indian Bank Syllabus 2018 is available for 417 Probationary Officer (PO) Exam. For scoring the good marks candidates can download Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018 from here. You can stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the Indian Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018