Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: The Indian Coast Guard is inviting applicants for Navik (General Deputy)(10+2 entry 01/2020) batch vacancy. The jobs are available across India. The applicants who want to participate in Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment 2019 may fill up the application form from 26.08.2019. The last date to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy will be 1.09.2019 till 5:00 PM. For more further details like selection process, age limit, required qualification, pay scale, application fees, etc. read the article given below.
- Highlights of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, ICG Navik (GD) Vacancy 2019
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Vacancy 2019 ? Selection Process For ICG Jobs
- FAQs For Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2019 | Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment 2019
|Name of The Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Also Known as||ICG|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Name of post||Navik (General Deputy)|
|Mode of Applications||Online Registration Process|
|Due date to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Jobs||01.09.2019|
|Important Dates to Fill ICG Navik (GD) Jobs Online Form 2019|
|Opening date for online registration||26.08.2019|
|Closing date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Bharti 2019||01.09.2019|
|Education Qualification||Required qualification is 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in|
Maths and Physics with Recognized Central or State Board.
|Age Criteria For ICG Navik (GD) Bharti 2019|
|Pay Band For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019||Rs. 21700/- as basic pay for Level 3.|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
|Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment 2019|
|Download ICG Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Jobs Application Form||Click Here|
What Is The Process To Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019?
- Firstly,you have to visit Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 official Website.
- At home page search for ICG Vacancy 2019-2020.
- Then click on the given link.
- After that read the notification.
- Fill the required details in the online form.
- Recheck all the filled details.
- Upload the scanned images of Passport Size Photo and Signature in Online Form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take one print out of Application form for future use.
Promotion prospects for Pradhan Adhikari, participants will be paid as Rs. 47600/- with other allowances for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy.
What Is The Age Relaxation For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019?
The upper age relaxation for ICG Navik (GD) Recruitment is as follows:
- ST/SC : 05 years
- OBS : 03 years
Conclusion : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 registration forms for Navik (GD) Vacancies will be coming soon on its official website. The interested applicants may apply online for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 before the last date which is 01.09.2019.