Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : The Indian Navy department is inviting male applicants for filling up 108 Vacancies in Technical & Executive Branch. Eligible participants must apply online for Indian Navy Technical Branch Jobs before closing date 25th January 2018. Candidates should get eligibility details for Executive & Technical Branch Jobs through official links as available in below article. Online Forms are starting now from 05th January 2018 on its official portal. Participants should check brief details about selection procedure, qualifications, etc for Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy as given below.
- Summary Of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 :
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : Collect Branch Wise Details For Indian Navy Engineer Jobs
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Technical Branch Vacancy 2018 ?
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For Nausena SSC Officer Jobs 2018 ?
- How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 ? Check Method To Filling Indian Navy Online Form
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : How Can I Select For Indian Navy Engineer Bharti 2018 ?
Organization Name : The Indian Navy
Post Name : Executive Branch & Technical Branch
Total No. of Posts : 108 Vacancies
Job Location : All Over India
Apply Mode : Online Application Procedure
Official Link : joinindiannavy.gov.in
Starting date to apply online for Indian Navy Jobs : 05th January 2018
Closing date for submission of Indian Navy Online Application Form : 25th January 2018
Total No. of Indian Navy Vacancy : 108 posts
Post’s Division For Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2018 :
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Engineer Vacancy can check branch wise vacancy details here :
|Sr. No.||Branch/ Cadre||No. of Indian Navy Jobs|
|01.||General Service/ Hydrography Cadre (SSC)||40 posts|
|02.||NAIC (PC)||08 posts|
|03.||Engineering Branch (General Service)||27 posts|
|04.||Electrical Branch (General Service)||33 posts|
Applicants should be need to fulfill some eligibilities for Indian Navy Jobs. Candidates must check education qualifications and age criteria for Indian Navy Bharti as given in below section. Candidates should collect further information about eligibility criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs from here.
Participants must holds Engineering Degree in respective field with minimum 60% marks from recognized University for Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment. Candidates who are studying in Final year of Engineering must also eligible with 60% marks in 5th/ 7th Semester. Candidates should referred Indian Navy Recruitment Notification to get more details about educational qualifications for Technical & Executive Branch Vacancies.
Applicants who are born between 02 January 1994 to 01st July 1999 will be eligible for Indian Navy Technical Branch Vacancy. Candidates should check information related to age relaxation for Indian Navy Jobs as given below.
Age Relaxation For Indian Navy Technical Branch Recruitment 2018 :
Relaxation in upper age limit for Nausena Short Service Commission Recruitment will be applicable as per department rules and regulations. Participants can check further details about age relaxation for Indian Navy Vacancy through Indian Navy Official Notification.
There are no requirement of any application fee for Nausena Bharti 2018. So, candidates of all categories will be exempted by registration fee for Indian Navy Technical Branch Jobs.
Participants who are selected for Indian Navy Technical & Executive Branch Vacancies will be paid by good salary. Applicants can check their pay scale for Indian Navy Vacancy as given in below information :
- First of all, candidates should visit to official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Participants should search for Indian Navy Recruitment Advertisement Link and click on it.
- Then candidates must read Nausena Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- Applicants should click on Apply Online Link.
- Then you must fill up Indian Navy e-Application form with correct information.
- Participants should uploaded scanned pictures of their passport size photo, respective certificates and signature in Online Form.
- Candidates should recheck their filled Indian Navy Online Registration Form before submit it.
- Then candidates must click on Submit button.
- Applicants should take the printout of submitted Indian Navy Online Form.
- Participants should carry printout of Indian Navy Application Form with respective documents at the time of Interview.
You May Also Check :
Naval Dockyard Bharti Notification 2018
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their Academic Records and SSB Interview for Indian Navy Recruitment. Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks secured in BE/ B.tech for Engineer Vacancies. Participants who are shortlisted will be called for SSB Interview. SSB Interview will be Consists of two stages i.e. Stage-I and Stage-II. In Stage-I Test, there are Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be organized by department. Those applicants are qualifying in Stage-I will be allowed to attend SSB Interview (Stage-II). Stage-II Test will be consisting of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview. Final Selection of applicants will be based on their performance in SSB Interview. Participants should also be need to Medically fit for select for Indian Navy Technical Branch Bharti. Participants can check further details about selection process for Indian Navy Technical Branch Jobs through Indian Navy Official Notification.
Conclusion : The Indian Navy has issued notice for 108 Technical & Executive Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can fill online application form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 till last date 25th January 2018.