Are you looking for IOCL Recruitment 2019? If yes then you have the good opportunity. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will be inviting the candidates to apply for 22 Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant, Jr. Office Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for IOCL Assistant Vacancy 2019. Opening date of filling up the application form is 02.09.2019. The Due Date of submission of filled form will be 23.09.2019. For furthermore details candidates can read out the given below article.
- Check Details For IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Indian Oil Vacancy 2019
- Who Are Eligible To Apply For IOCL Assistant Vacancy 2019? Indian Oil Recruitment 2019
- What Are Simple Steps To Apply For Indian Oil Jobs 2019?
- Overview of IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Apprentice Jobs 2019
- What Is Selection Procedure For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019? Indian Oil Selection Criteria 2019
- FAQs for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – General Queries For IOCL Jobs
- Overview Of IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure For IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019 | Indian Oil Jobs 2019
- Check FAQs Related To Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 | IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Overview of IOCL Recruitment 2019 Details | Important Dates for IOCL JEA Vacancy 2019
- Who Is Eligible For IOCL Recruitment ? Check Age Criteria for Indian Oil Jobs 2019
- How Candidates will be Selected For IOCL JEA Vacancy 2019 ? IOCL Recruitment Pay Scale
- What Are Steps to Fill Online Form For IOCL Recruitment 2019 ? Download IOCL JEA Vacancy Notification 2019
Check Details For IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Indian Oil Vacancy 2019
|Authority Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Appointment Under||Apprentice Act 1961|
|Total Positions||22 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant, Jr. Office Assistant|
|Apply Mode For IOCL Jobs 2019||Online Application Form|
|Final Date of filling application form||23.09.2019|
Who Are Eligible To Apply For IOCL Assistant Vacancy 2019? Indian Oil Recruitment 2019
|IOCL Notification Number||PL/HR/ESTB/RECT-2019(1)|
|Starting Date of online registration process||02.09.2019|
|Last Date to apply for IOCL Assistant Jobs 2019||23.09.2019|
|Education Qualification||Applicants should have done Matric / 10th pass and ITI/Diploma in Engineering/’’Full Time Bachelors’ Degree from the recognized|
|Age Limit||Age should be between 18 years old to 26 years old.|
|Upper Age Relaxations||Based on Government Norms|
|Selection Process||Selection process will be based on two stages which are given below.|
|IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
What Are Simple Steps To Apply For Indian Oil Jobs 2019?
- Applicants have to visit the official website.
- Check all the details available in the IOCL Jobs 2019.
- Click on it. Read the complete details available in the advertisement.
- After that click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in form.
- Recheck the application form.
- Then pay the application fees.
- Click on submit button.
- Take out the print of application form for future use.
Conclusion: IOCL Recruitment 2019 notification is available for 22 Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant, Jr. Office Assistant. Eligible Candidates can apply for IOCL Assistant Jobs 2019 between 02.09.2019 to 23.09.2019.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting online applications for 176 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The IOCL Recruitment 2019 is available in Eastern Zone States. There are total 176 Apprentice Vacancies available for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019. Candidates who want to apply for Indian Oil Vacancy may send online forms from 08.08.2019. Closing date to apply for Apprenticeship Jobs will be 18.08.2019. Those who get successfully register then they can appear in the written test on 25.08.2019.
Overview of IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Apprentice Jobs 2019
|Department||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Location of IOCL Vacancy||West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam|
|Appointment Under||Apprentice Act 1961|
|Total Posts||176 Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Closing date to apply for IOCL Recruitment||18.08.2019|
What Is Selection Procedure For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019? Indian Oil Selection Criteria 2019
|Opening Date for online registration window||08.08.2019|
|Closing date to apply for IOCL Apprentice jobs 2019||18.08.2019|
|Date of Written Examination||25.08.2019|
|Education Qualification||Full ITI Course in the relevant field from recognized NCVT/ SCVT.|
|Age Limit for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019||Minimum should be 18 year old & maximum age should be 24 year old.|
|Upper Age Relaxations||SC/ST Category : 05 years OBC Category : 03 Years|
|Selection Process For IOCL Jobs 2019||Written Test|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019||Click Here|
FAQs for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – General Queries For IOCL Jobs
What Document One Must Have to Apply for IOCL Jobs 2019 ?
The applicant must have valid Email Address, Contact No. & Education Qualification at the time of filling up the application form for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply Online for IOCL Recruitment 2019 ?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. iocl.com
- On the home page you need to check the Latest Job Opening section.
- Here you need to go in the Apprenticeship section.
- This will provide you to check IOCL Vacancy Notification 2019.
- Read all the instructions properly given in the notification pdf.
- Now you need to start entering the details in the IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2019.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password.
What Is The Number Of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019 ?
- Unreserved Candidates: 69 Posts
- EWS Candidates: 17 Posts
- SC: 29 Posts
- ST: 16 Posts
- OBC (NCL): 29 Posts
Conclusion : IOCL Recruitment 2019 for 230 Apprentice jobs. Apply Online between 18.07.2019 to 08.08.2019. Candidates may check furthermore details for IOCL Vacancy 2019 from the official links available above.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 is conducting for 391 Trade & Technician apprentice posts. Indian Oil Corporation of limited will be going to provide online applications for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019 on official portal. Candidates can apply online for Apprentice Vacancies from 23rd February 2019 to 07th March 2019 from official link as mention here. Department will offer a nice salary i.e. Rs. 10,453/- per month with additional amount of Rs. 2,500/- to selected applicants. Candidates can collect other details regarding Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 for Western Region from the article is available here.
Fresh Update (26.02.2019) : Dear applicants, IOCL Recruitment 2019 online registrations link are avialable now on the official site. Participants who wish to attend the exam on 24th March 2019 may complete their registrations now.
Overview Of IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy 2019
|Name of Department||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Region Name||Western Region|
|Name of Vacancy||Trade Apprentice – Accountant, Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Total Number of Posts||391 Posts|
|Division Name||Marketing Division|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last date to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019||07.03.2019|
|Indian Oil Official Website||iocl.com|
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure For IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019 | Indian Oil Jobs 2019
|IOCL Notification Number||IOCUMKTG/WR/APPR./2019|
|Starting date to apply for Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment||23.02.2019|
|Last date for submission of online registrations||07.03.2019|
|UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||64 Posts|
|Education Qualification For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019|
|Age Limitation||18 years to 24 years|
|Upper Age Relaxations for IOCL Vacancy 2019||As per department norms|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
|Indian Oil Vacancy 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019||Click Here|
Is There Any Option To Do Correction In IOCL Western Region Online Form 2019 ? IOCL Jobs 2019
No, there is no option to do the correction in IOCL Online Form. If you have do any mistake in your filled and submitted online form, then your form will get rejected.
How To Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2019 ? Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- First of all, you must log on the official website i.e. iocl.com
- You must go to the Home page and select the Apprenticeship section.
- Then you must click on Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment Notification link.
- Read all the instructions as mention on IOCL Vacancy Notification.
- You must click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill up the online form completely.
- Upload the scanned images of respective certificates, passport size photo and signature in IOCL Online Form 2019.
- Recheck your filled details of online application form before submission.
- Then you can click on the ‘Submit’ button’.
- Candidates must also take the hard copy of submitted online form for their future reference.
Conclusion : Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published notification for 391 Trade & Technician posts. Eligible candidates can fill online form for IOCL Recruitment 2019 before or on 07.03.2019.
Do you want to built your career in Indian Oil Corporation Limited ? If yes then you must be aware regarding IOCL Recruitment Advertisement 2019. This article may be useful for those who want to fill online form for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV post. The department is now inviting the online applications from the eligible contenders for total 42 posts. Candidates can fill the online form for IOCL JEA Vacancy latest by 28th January 2019. The online registrations for JEA Vacancies will get started from 07th January 2019 on official website of department. Candidates may read about qualifications, age criteria, etc for Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 from the article as available here.
Fresh Update (07.01.2019) : IOCL JEA Online Registrations has started for 42 posts from 07.01.2019 at official site. Candidates who wish to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 can fill online form from official link as mention at the end.
Overview of IOCL Recruitment 2019 Details | Important Dates for IOCL JEA Vacancy 2019
Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Division Name: Mathura Refinery
Total No. of Posts: 42 Vacant Posts
Name of Posts in IOCL Jobs: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test and Physical Test
Application Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: iocl.com
Dates To Keep In Mind For IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019 :
IOCL Notification : MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/2019
Commencement date of online application form : 07.01.2019
Closing date for submission of IOCL JEA Online Form : 28.01.2019
Deadline of Reciept of hard copy of online registration form : 04.02.2019
Date of Written Test : 10.02.2019 (Tentative)
Announcement of uploading result of written test : 22.02.2019
Date of SPPT : 04.03.2019 to 07.03.2019
Final Selection Result date : 11.03.2019 (Tentative)
Post Wise Division of IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Vacancy :
Total Posts : 42 Vacancies
Post Title : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV
Distribution of IOCL Recruitment 2019 :
Who Is Eligible For IOCL Recruitment ? Check Age Criteria for Indian Oil Jobs 2019
Education Criteria For IOCL Vacancy 2019 – Indian Oil JEA Recruitment :
Applicants who wish to fill online form for the vacant posts in the department must fulfill the required educational qualification. Candidates must have minimum 03 Year Diploma in the respective branch for the desired posts in IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019. Applicant who is filling form for the Indian Oil Vacancy must have studied from the institutions or university which are recognized in India. If you want to read more regarding the education qualification then, refer the official IOCL Recruitment Advertisement 2019.
Limitations in Age Limit for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy – IOCL Bharti :
Candidate who appear for the Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 can check age criteria for the vacant posts here. The contender must be in the age group of 18 years to 26 years to apply for the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs. Applicants belonging to the OBC Category will get age relaxation in upper age limit for 03 years for IOCL JEA Jobs. Participants of SC/ST Category will have age relaxation of 05 years in the upper age limit to apply for IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Vacancy. Age relaxation is also applicable to the Persons with Disability of 10 years.
How Candidates will be Selected For IOCL JEA Vacancy 2019 ? IOCL Recruitment Pay Scale
Selection Criteria For IOCL Jobs 2019 – Indian Oil JEA Vacancy 2019 :
As per IOCL Jobs Advertisement 2019, the department has scheduled the written exam on 17th February 2019. Applicants will have to prepare for the Written Test, Skill Test/ Proficiency, Physical Test to get selected for the IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Jobs 2019. The department will shortlist the candidates on the basis of the performance in the selection procedure for IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019. Those who will qualify all the rounds of selection process will be entitled for the IOCL Vacancy. If you are eligible for the iocl.com Recruitment 2019 you can fill online applications from the official links given at the end.
Pay Scale for IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Jr. Engineering Assistant Jobs 2019 :
Participants who select for IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 will get offered by a good amount of salary. The department will pay to the selected candidates as Rs. 11, 900/- to Rs. 32,000/- for IOCL Recruitment. You are advised to read the official IOCL JEA Jobs Notification for the detailed information.
Application Fee For Indian Oil JEA Jobs 2019 – IOCL Jobs :
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen categorized candidates will get exempted by application fee for IOCL JEA Vacancy 2019. Candidates of General and OBC category should have to pay Rs.150/- through SBI e-collect.
What Are Steps to Fill Online Form For IOCL Recruitment 2019 ? Download IOCL JEA Vacancy Notification 2019
Contenders who want to apply online for the mentioned posts can fill online form from here. Applicants must have to fill online form for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019. Candidates must also need to submit the printout of required documents at the address mentioned below latest by 28.01.2019. The candidates will get the direct official links for the IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019 as available at the end.
- First step is to go on the official website i.e. “iocl.com”
- Second step is to search for the IOCL Recruitment 2019 in “What’s New” section.
- Third step is to open the IOCL Jobs notification and read it completely.
- Now, if you are eligible for IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Vacancy, apply online.
- Fill the Form Online and take a print and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the hard copy of the form at the address given below.
- You can also keep the IOCL Vacancy Application Form for future use.
Address To Submit the IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Jobs 2019 :-
HR Dept, Administration Building,
Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005.
Conclusion: Check the details regarding the notification for total 42 posts in IOCL Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can fill the online application form for IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant Vacancy 2019 before 28th January 2019. The department has scheduled the written exam for the post on 17th January 2019. You can stay connected to vidhya360.com for more latest updates related to IOCL JEA Jobs 2019.