Another great opportunity for the participants who are waiting for ISRO Recruitment 2018. Indian Space Research Organization is ready to hire Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) and Stenographers. Interested participants may apply for 171 vacancies from 10.04.2018. The ISRO JPA Recruitment 2018 is available for all locations for which last date to apply is 30.04.2018. Willing candidates must not loose this opportunity and start filling up the ISRO Online Form 2018 from the official links given at the end. To fill up the application form your will need Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees and other details. Go through the information given below and apply online before the due date.
- Check Details for ISRO JPA Recruitment 2018 – आशुलिपिक भर्ती
- How to Check Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2018 ? ISRO JPA & Stenographer Qualification & Age Limit
- Application Fees, Selection Process for ISRO JPA Recruitment 2018 – जूनियर व्यक्तिगत सहायक एवं आशुलिपिक भर्ती आवेदन शुल्क
- How to apply online FOR ISRO Recruitment 2018?
- Details Related to ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 | ISRO Jobs 2018 General Information
- ISRO Recruitment 2018 : Minimum Qualification, Age Limit and Pay Scale for ISRO SAC Vacancy 20018 –
- What is the Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment 2018 | ISRO SAC Jobs 2018 Selection Criteria
- How To Apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Steps to Apply For ISRO Vacancy 2018
Check Details for ISRO JPA Recruitment 2018 – आशुलिपिक भर्ती
|Department||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of the Jobs||Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) & Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||171 Jobs|
|Nature of the Recruitment||Permanent Basis|
|Mode of Application||Online Registration Process|
|ISRO Official Site||isro.gov.in|
|Notification No.||ISRO HR: ICRB: 02:2018|
|Opening date for submission of online forms||10.04.2018|
|Last date to apply online for isro recruitment||30.04.2018|
|Closing date to deposit the application fees||02.05.2018|
|Downloading of ISRO Admit Card||July End or 01st Week of August 2018|
|Conduct of ISRO JPA Steno Examination||12th August 2018|
|Methods of Selection||Written Test and Skill Test|
|Pay Scale for ISRO JPA Recruitment 2018||Pay Matrix Level-4 which is Rs 25,500/-|
|Download ISRO Notification 2018||Click Here to Apply for ISRO JPA Jobs 2018|
Division of ISRO JPA & Stenographer Vacancy 2018 – जूनियर व्यक्तिगत सहायक एवं आशुलिपिक भर्ती
Post Available : 171 Posts
Post Name : Stenographer & Jr. Personal Assistant (JPA)
Distribution of ISRO Jobs 2018 | ISRO JPA Vacancy :
01. Stenographer Vacancies : 05 Posts
02. Junior Personal Assistant : 166 Posts
- UR : 100 Posts
- OBC : 35 Posts
- SC : 21 Posts
- ST : 10 Posts
How to Check Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2018 ? ISRO JPA & Stenographer Qualification & Age Limit
Education Qualification for ISRO Vacancy 2018
The candidate who are interested to apply for ISRO Jobs 2018 must hold Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Application in First Class from any recognized University. There are few requirements which are given below for ISRO Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates having Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice with 01st Class with one year experience may also apply.
- An applicant must have shorthand speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography to apply for ISRO JPA Bharti 2018.
- Simultaneously the applicants must hold knowledge in Computer.
Required Age Limit for ISRO JPA Recruitment 2018
The candidate must be minimum 18 year old to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018. Maximum age of the applicants for ISRO JPA Vacancy 2018 must not exceed 26 year old as on 30.04.2018. Candidates who are seeking age relaxations may read the details given below :
Upper Age Relaxation for ISRO Recruitment 2018 :
The upper age limit relaxable for SC/ST category is 5 years and for OBC category is 3 years. Candidate may check ISRO JPA Jobs Notification Pdf to know the furthermore details.
Application Fees, Selection Process for ISRO JPA Recruitment 2018 – जूनियर व्यक्तिगत सहायक एवं आशुलिपिक भर्ती आवेदन शुल्क
Registration Fees for ISRO JPA Jobs 2018
The application fees of JPA & Stenographer Online Form is 100/- each. The candidate who are applying for ISRO Vacancy 2018 they can deposits the fees through both online and offline mode.The candidate can pay the fees through Internet Banking and Debit or Credit card. If you goes for offline payment then visit the nearest branch of SBI. The last date of submitting the application fees is 02/05/2018.
Now comes the process to fill up the ISRO Online Form for 171 JPA & Stenographer vacancies. Applicants are advise to read the steps carefully and if stuck in any trouble then comment in the section below provided in this page. Till the check the How to Apply process coming ahead for ISRO Jobs 2018.
How to apply online FOR ISRO Recruitment 2018?
The candidate who applying for ISRO Recruitment 2018 must fill up their application forms before 30th April 2018. Submission of online forms for ISRO Vacancy 2018 will not get accepted in any way. Hence you must follows the steps given below and then submit the ISRO Online Form 2018.
- Firstly, the candidate must visit ISRO Recruitment Portal isro.gov.in
- On the home page go in the Career section.
- Here you will get the 3rd Link as your ISRO JPA & Steno Notification Pdf 2018.
- Click on the link and read all the details wisely for ISRO Vacancy 2018.
- If you found eligible for ISRO Recruitment then click on registration link.
- Fill up required information like Personal Details, Postal Address, Sign & Photo etc.
- After completing the registration process your ID and Password will be generated.
- Now you can log in with your ID and Password.
- Then you will proceed to payment window.
- Submit the application fees for ISRO Jobs 2018.
- Further, upload the colored photo and signature in application form.
- Then re-check all the details once again.
- Simultaneously click on submit button.
- Then take out the print of application form for the future use.
You May Also Check :
CDAC Pune Recruitment 2019
Conclusion : ISRO Recruitment 2018 for the 171 vacancies of Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) and Stenographer Jobs. Online registrations will be starting from 10.04.2018 to 30.04.2018. Interested candidates can visit the links above.
If you are looking for ISRO Recruitment 2018 here is a good news for you. Space Application Center has announced 77 vacancy on the Post of Technician B, Scientist/ Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Cook & Catering Attendant. Application Process has started on 12.03.2018 till 02.04.2018 for ISRO Vacancy 2018. Candidates can fill application form before the Last Date. Applicant should check required qualification, Age Limit and Selection Process for ISRO Jobs 2018. Participant may also check posts wise division of vacancy to apply on suitable post. Participants may apply online from the official website. Before filling application form aspirants must consult official website of ISRO Notification 2018.
Name of Department : Space Application Center
Total No. of Vacancy : 77 Posts
Vacancy Name : Technician b, Scientist
Mode of Application : Online Registration
Last Date of filling Application form for ISRO SAC Vacancy 2018 : 02.04.2018
Official Website of ISRO Space Application Center : sac.gov.in
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2018 / ISRO SAC Vacancy 2018 :
Advertisement Number : ISRO HQ: ICRB: 03:2018
Opening Date of application form for ISRO Jobs 2018 : 12.03.2018
Last Date of application form for ISRO SAC Jobs 2018 : 02.04.2018
Division Of vacancies for ISRO Recruitment 2018 | ISRO SAC Vacancy 2018 :
Participant must check posts wise division of vacancies before applying for ISRO Bharti 2018. It may helpful for you to apply on suitable post. Candidates must check the official website of ISRO Vacancy 2018. Participant should keep eye on division given below.
Total Posts : 77 Posts
Vacancy Name : Technician B, Scientist/ Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Cook & Catering Attendant
Post wise division for ISRO Bharti 2018 :
- Technician B (Electronics) : 34
- Technician B (Fitter) : 14
- Technician B (IT/ICTSM/ITESM) : 09
- Technician B (Machinist) : 04
- Technician B (LACP/AOCP) : 04
- Scientist/Engineer : 03
- Technician B (Electrician) : 02
- Technician B (CHNM) : 02
- Technician B (RAC) : 02
- Cook : 02
- Catering Attendant : 01
- Scientific Assistant : 01
- Technician B (Turner) : 01
- Technician B (Digital Photographer) : 01
ISRO Recruitment 2018 : Minimum Qualification, Age Limit and Pay Scale for ISRO SAC Vacancy 20018 –
ISRO Space Application Centres will be consider an eligibility criteria to the relevant post of Technician B and Scientist/Engineer for ISRO Jobs 2018. Interested and Eligible candidates should get more details related to required qualification, Age Limit and Pay Scale in this article. For further details candidates should check Official website of ISRO Vacancy 2018.
Education Demanded for ISRO SAC Jobs 2018 :
Appling candidates must have to passed 10thclass/ITI/NTC/B.SC in Multimedia/Animation,PHD or equivalent from recognized board of government. Participant should have B.Tech Degree according to their branch such as Electrical, Civil, etc. Aspirant must complete their degree in year 2017 -18 are eligible for applying. If any candidate may not fulfill the eligibility criteria for ISRO SAC Jobs 2018 their form will be rejected.
Age Required for ISRO Recruitment 2018 :
Maximum age is required for ISRO SAC Jobs 2018 is 18 year to 35 year for General Candidates. 5 year of relaxation are given to SC/ST/OBC candidates. Ex-Service man and Person with Disability are eligible for age relaxation according to Government of India. Applicant should prepared strong for ISRO Bharti 2018 because it conduct high level examination. Candidates may also check official website of ISRO Notification 2018.
Pay Scale for ISRO Recruitment 2018 :
ISRO Space Application Center is one of the biggest Department which provided all facility to their employs such as House Rent, Vehicle Facility and Medical Facility according to the expenses of place where the employs are recently working. Aspirants who are selected for Scientist/Engineer post will get Rs. 67700 to 208700 per month. ISRO SAC Vacancy 2018 contain good amount of salary package according to new scheme of Indian Central Government. For more detail of pay scale applicant should consult to official notification.
What is the Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment 2018 | ISRO SAC Jobs 2018 Selection Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply must read selection Process section for ISRO Bharti 2018. Applicants are selected on the basses of eligibility criteria given above. Applicant who are going to fight for ISRO Jobs 2018 should cross two stages – written and interview. Selection Of candidates are based on marks obtained in written test. After passing written test candidates may call for interview. Interview should be taken by experienced scientist and Engineers. For further details candidates should consult official website of ISRO Vacancy 2018.
How To Apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Steps to Apply For ISRO Vacancy 2018
Participants should follow easy step to apply for ISRO SAC Bharti 2018 given below. Interested participants may download official notification and application form links given below.Interested candidates all details carefully before started filling Application form.
- Firstly, applicants may log in the official website of ISRO Bharti 2018 i.e. sac.gov.in.
- Secondly, candidates must check all notification carefully according to their post choice.
- After that applicant should read information given in the official notification.
- Eligible candidates may start fill up he application form .
- Then check all the details carefully once again.
- Note down the password and Registration Number for feature use.
- Now submit your application form.
Download ISRO Notification 2018 Pdf Here
Click Here to Download Application Form for ISRO Vacancy 201802.04
Conclusion : ISRO Space Application Circle has declare 77 vacancies on the post of Technician, Scientist/Engineer, etc. Eligible candidates should apply before last date 02.04.2018.Candidates should download the official notification of ISRO SAC Vacancy 2018.