Indo Tibetan Border Police has issued ITBP Recruitment 2019. The advertisement is available for 121 Constable (GD) Jobs. Participants who wants to apply may check ITBP Constable (GD) Notification Pdf 2019. The recruitment is to be done under the Meritorious Sports Quota. The online form filling has begin from 22.04.2019. Closing date to apply online for ITBP Constable (GD) Recruitment will be 21.06.2019 (11:59 pm). Candidates who want to collect more details then visit the official links given below.
- Check ITBP Recruitment 2019 General Details – Constable (General Duty) Notification
- FAQs for ITBP Jobs 2019 – ITBP 121 Constable (GD) Advt. Pdf
- Highlights of ITBP Recruitment 2019 – Overview of 980 ITBP MO Jobs @ itbpolice.nic.in
- ITBP MO Vacancy 2019 Details – Check Post Wise Distribution of 980 ITBP Medical Officer Jobs
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2019?
- How to Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2019? Apply Online for 980 ITBP MO Vacancy @itbpolice.nic.in
Check ITBP Recruitment 2019 General Details – Constable (General Duty) Notification
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Name of Vacancy||Constable (General Duty)|
|Number of Vacancies||121 Posts|
|Apply Mode for ITBP Vacancy 2019||Online Application Process|
|Last date to apply online for ITBP Constable (GD) Recruitment 2019||21.06.2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Education Qualifications||10th Pass in respective field|
|Pay Scale For Constable (GD) Vacancies 2019||Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- per month|
|Application Fees For ITBP Jobs 2019||Unreserved Category: Rs 100/-|
Reserved Category: No Fees
|Selection Process for Indo Tibetan Border Force Vacancy 2019||01. Documentation|
02. Physical Standard Test (PST)
03. Detailed Medical Examination
|ITBP Exam Notification 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For ITBP Jobs 2019||Click Here|
FAQs for ITBP Jobs 2019 – ITBP 121 Constable (GD) Advt. Pdf
How to Apply For Indo Tibetan Border Force Jobs 2019?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. itbpolice.nic.in
- On the home page you need to click on the link showing ITBP Constable Advt. Pdf.
- Read all the details carefully and afterwards start filling up the application forms.
- Now enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees in the online or offline mode.
- Now recheck the application form and submit all the details carefully.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
What are the Correction Dates for Indo Tibetan Border Force Online Form 2019?
There are no corrections dates. It means the details you going to submit will be your final details. Once you submit your application form then there will be no opportunity to make any corrections.
What Are the Application Fees Payment Methods for ITBP Constable (GD) Vacancy 2019?
The payment has to be done in the online mode only via Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking facilities. Fees once paid will not get refunded in any condition. Thus be careful in regards to payment and on successful payment note down the Transaction No.
Conclusion: ITBP Recruitment 2019 for 121 Constable (GD) Vacancies. Online form submission will start on 22.04.2019. Closing date to apply online for ITBP Constable (GD) Vacancies will be 21.06.2019. Applicants can check more details from above links.
Indo Tibetan Border Police force has released a major recruitment notification for the posts of Medical Officer in Central Armed Police Force. All the interested candidates can apply for ITBP Medical Officer Positions from 02 April 2019. The closing date to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2019 is 20th May 2019. The total of 980 vacancies has been released for the posts of Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer and Medical Officer in CAPF, Ministry of Home Affairs and Government of India. For more information on ITBP MO Recruitment 2019 such as education qualification, age limit, application fee & vacancy distribution etc. read this article completely.
Highlights of ITBP Recruitment 2019 – Overview of 980 ITBP MO Jobs @ itbpolice.nic.in
Name of the Board: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Job Type: Central Government
Vacancy Name: ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, and Medical Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 980 positions
Application Mode: Online Mode
Closing date to apply for itbp recruitment: 20.05.2019 (11:59 pm)
Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in
Important Dates for ITBP MO Recruitment 2019 – Check Online Application Dates for ITBP Jobs
Opening date for submission of online forms: 02.04.2019
Closing date extended: 20.05.2019 by 11:59 pm (earlier 01.05.2019)
Vacancy and Dates revised on: 24.04.2019
ITBP MO Vacancy 2019 Details – Check Post Wise Distribution of 980 ITBP Medical Officer Jobs
01. Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command) : 04 Posts
a. Neurology: 01 posts
b. Nephrology: 01 posts
c. Gastroenterology: 01 posts
d. Neurosurgery: 01 posts
02. Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): 210 Posts
a. BSF: 61 posts
b. CRPF: 115 posts
c. SSB: 19 posts
d. ITBP: 09 posts
e. Assam Rifles: 06 posts
03. Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): 210 posts
a. Medicine: 37 posts
b. Surgery: 33 posts
c. Gynecology and Obstetrics: 23 posts
d. Anesthesia: 27 posts
e. Radiology: 38 posts
f. Pathology: 23 posts
g. Eye: 21 posts
h. Orthopaedics: 02 posts
i. Psychiatry: 03 posts
j. Paediatrics: 03 posts
04. Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant): 556 Posts
a. BSF: 150 posts
b. CRPF: 154 posts
c. SSB: 61 posts
d. ITBP: 163 posts
e. Assam Rifles: 28
What is the Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2019?
Education Required for 980 ITBP Medical Officer Jobs:
ITBP Recruitment 2019 – Check Age limit for 980 Medical officer Jobs:
01. Super Specialist Medical Officer: 50 Years
02. Specialist Medical Officer: 40 Years
03. Medical Officer: 30 Years
ITBP Medical Officer Application Fees 2019 – Check Application Fees for ITBP MO Jobs
For UR/OBC Candidates: Rs 400/-
For ST/SC Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Online (Through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit Card)
How to Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2019? Apply Online for 980 ITBP MO Vacancy @itbpolice.nic.in
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. itbpolice.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, Click on the link Apply Online for ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Enter your personal information in the dialogue box opened and fill the form.
- Pay the ITBP Medical Officer Examination fee and submit the application.
- Finally, take a print out of your ITBP Medical Officer Application form for future use.
Conclusion: All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for ITBP Recruitment 2019 from 02 April 2019 to 20th May 2019. For more information on the recruitment of 980 ITBP Medical Officer Posts, follow our article.