Are you waiting for JEE Advance Result 2018 ? if yes then Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is going to declare the JEE Advance 2018 Result in the 2nd week of June 2018. All applied participants can check their All India Rank (AIR), Cut Off Marks and JoSAA Counselling in the month of June 2018. JEE Advance 2018 by IIT Kanpur will conduct on 20th May 2018 (Sunday) at pre defined centers. There will be two papers wherein applicant have to secure minimum passing marks. Only, 2,24,000 candidates from JEE Mains 2018 will appear in the Advance Examination. Participants are advise to stay connected with this article to get latest updates on JEE Advance May Exam Result 2018.
- IIT Kanpur JEE Advance Result 2018 Important Dates
- Download JEE Advance Result 2018 Name Wise at jeeadv.ac.in
- What Information will be available on JEE Advance Result 2018 ?
- How to Download JEE Advance Result 2018 @ jeeadv.ac.in ?
- JEE Advance 2018 Score Calculation Process
- What is the Tie Breaking Policy in JEE Advance Result 2018 ?
- How to Check Minimum Passing & Aggregate Marks for JEE Advance 2018 Result ?
- Check JEE Advance Cut Off 2018 Here
IIT Kanpur JEE Advance Result 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Download JEE Advance 2018 Result Date|
|Last date for submission of online application form||April 2018|
|Conduct of Joint Entrance Exam (Advance 2018)||20th May, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Issue of JEE Advance Result 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Rank Card (All India Rank)||June 2018|
|Date of JoSAA 2018 Counselling||3rd week of June 2018|
General Details for JEE Advance 2018 Examination :
Organization : Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK)
Name of the Entrance Test : Joint Entrance Examination (Advance, 2018)
Mode of registration : apply online
Conduct of JEE Advance Exam : 20.05.2018 (Sunday)
Timings for Joint Entrance Exam, 2018 :
Paper 1 : 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
Paper 2 : 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Mode of examination : Pen Paper Based Test (offline exam)
JEE Advance 2018 Official Website : jeeadv.ac.in
Download JEE Advance Result 2018 Name Wise at jeeadv.ac.in
The IIT Kanpur is given authority to complete JEE Advance 2018 Examination. As per the official updates the department will conduct 20th May 2018 (Sunday). For the IIT JEE Advance Examination around 97 institute will be taking part. There are total 600 programs to choose from. JEE Advance Exam 2018 is a national level entrance examination held to provide admission into B.E and B.Tech programs.
The entrance examination is available for Indian as well as Feign candidates. Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE) occurs into two successful stages i.e. JEE Mains as well JEE Advance 2018. At first the department conducts Mains test from which 2,24,000 scorer will get selection to appear for Advance 2018.
It is estimated from the sources that JEE Advance Result 2018 will get declare most probably between 11th to 15th June 2018. The JEE Advance Examination will held on 20.05.2018. Candidates are advised to check the JEE Advance Rank Card 2018, Cut Off from the official website i.e. jeeadvc.ac.in.
What Information will be available on JEE Advance Result 2018 ?
Candidates must note down the following points must be given on the JEE Advance 2018 Result. The IIT JEE Advance May Result 2018 contains many important information. Applicants are advised to read all the information carefully and then download JEE Advance Exam 2018 Result from the website.
- Name of the Candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- JEE Advanced 2018 Roll Number
- JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Number
- Person with Disability
- Registered Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Status: Whether Documents are Valid
- JEE Advanced 2018 Qualifying Status: Qualified or Not
- Rank Obtained by the Candidate in Common Rank List
- Category Rank (if any)
How to Download JEE Advance Result 2018 @ jeeadv.ac.in ?
Participants who are looking for the simple steps to Download JEE Advance 2018 Result then here is the solution. Our team of vidhya360.com website has uploaded some points through which applicants will become eligible to check their JEE Advance May Exam Result 2018. Candidates are advise to follow the instructions and afterwards must open the official links given herewith.
- Firstly log on to the Official IITK JEE Advance Website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in
- On the home page candidate will get the link to check JEE Advance Result 2018 Name Wise.
- Click on the link and it will ask for some information to open the result.
- Enter Registration No., DOB, Mobile No. and Email ID in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and then your jeeadv.ac.in 2018 Result will appear on the screen.
- Check your scores in Paper I and Paper 2 of the JEE Advance Examination 2018.
- If you secure minimum passing marks then you will get JoSAA Schedule shortly.
- Afterwards check all the information given above are present in the JEE Advance Score Card 2018 or not.
- Then take print out of the score card for future.
- You may also check IIT JEE Rank List, Cut Off Marks from the same place.
Download JEE Advance 2018 Result Here (Coming Soon)
Check IIT JEE advance Cut Off 2018 Here (Coming Soon)
Download jeeadv.ac.in 2018 Notification Pdf
JEE Advance 2018 Score Calculation Process
Participants must note that it is necessary to secure minimum passing marks in the JEE Advance Paper I and 2 respectively. Marks obtained in both papers will taken into consideration for JEE Advance Rank List 2018 process. Below we are providing some instances by which applicant will get to know the JEE Advance Result 2018 preparation policy.
Marks obtained in Physics = Physics subject marks obtained in Paper I + Physics scores secured in Paper II. In the same way marks of Chemistry and Mathematics are calculated. In addition to it, Aggregate marks for JEE Advance 2018 Result can computed by using the formula given ahead :
Formula : Aggregate Marks/Scores obtained in JEE Advanced = Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate Marks in Chemistry + Aggregate Marks in Mathematics
What is the Tie Breaking Policy in JEE Advance Result 2018 ?
Tie breaking policy is introduce wherein two or more candidates has secured equal marks in the JEE Advance May Exam 2018. In such cases the JEE Advance Rank 2018 is announce by the using the following methods of Tie Breaking :
- Candidates with highest marks in the Mathematics subject will get higher ranks.
- Even if the Tie do not breaks then marks of Physics subject are considered for higher ranks.
- Moreover if the same problems exists then all the candidate will get the same ranks.
- Usually the tie breaks with the marks of Maths and Physics subjects.
How to Check Minimum Passing & Aggregate Marks for JEE Advance 2018 Result ?
Here our team is sharing the best information on Minimum Passing Marks as well as Aggregate Marks required category wise. This will help you to prepare accordingly for the category wise passing ratio required to qualify the JEE Advance 2018 Examination. Applicant are advise to carefully read all the details and then prepare hard for the IIT JEE Exam 2018.
Minimum Percentage & Aggregate Marks for JEE Advance Rank List 2018 :
|S.no||Rank List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Subject||Aggregate Marks|
|1||Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|2||OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|3||SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|4||ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|5||Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|6||OBC-NCL-Pwd Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|7||SC-Pwd Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|8||ST-Pwd Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|9||Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|
Check JEE Advance Cut Off 2018 Here
Participants with the declaration of JEE Advance Result 2018 can check their Joint Entrance Examination Cut Off also. The cut off marks will get prepare category wise as well as IIT wise. Candidates can login on the JEE Advance 2018 Official Website with Registration No. and DOB and other details to download JEE Advance 2018 Cut Off Marks.
Conclusion : JEE Advance Result 2018 for the Joint Entrance Examination going to take place on 20th May 2018 (Sunday). Candidates can check JEE Advance 2018 Result in the 2nd week of June 2018. Furthermore information is available on the official website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in.