National Testing Agency is entrusted with the responsibility to organize Joint Entrance Exam (Mains) at various centers. The first attempt notification is available now. JEE Mains 2019 Application Form are available from 01.09.2018. Closing date to fill up JEE Main Online Form will be 30.09.2018. There will be two attempts i.e. First attempt in January 2019 and second attempt will held in April 2019. JEE Mains 2019 will held only on Sunday. Thus participants who wish to appear in the exam may fill up the application forms from the direct link given below.
Join Entrance Exam (Mains) is organized to provided admission into Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTI). JEE Mains 2019 Notification for 01st attempt is available now on the official site. Candidates who wants to appear in the JEE Mains Examination may fill up the application form after the reading instructions given here.
- Collect Information for JEE Mains 2019 Application Form | Joint Entrance Exam Notification
- Important Dates for JEE Mains 2019 Examination – Check JEE Main Online Form Filling Dates
- What is the NEW In JEE Mains Examination ? Check Some New Changes Adopted For JEE Mains 2019 Application Form
- Who Can Fill JEE Mains 2019 Application Form ? What is the Eligibility Criteria For JEE Main Examination ?
- How to Fill JEE Mains 2019 Application Form ? What Are the Guidelines to Fill JEE Main Online Form ?
- Overview of JEE Main 2018 Exam – Joint Entrance Exam (Main 2018) Date
- Important Dates for JEE Main 2018 Notification| JEE Main 2018 Exam Date
- Check JEE Main 2018 Notification Pdf | JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2018
- New Changes Announced in JEE Main 2018 Notification Pdf | JEE Main 2018 Latest News
- Check Application Fees Indicated in JEE Main 2018 Notification | JEE Main 2018 Registration Fees
- How to fill JEE Main 2018 Application Form ? How to Download JEE Main 2018 Notification ?
- JEE Main 2018 Selection Process & Exam Pattern for Paper 1 & Paper 2
- JEE Main 2018 Admit Card – Download JEE Main 2018 Admission Ticket at jeemain.nic.in
- Check JEE Main 2018 Result : Process to Download JEE Main Cut Off, Score Card, All India Rank
Collect Information for JEE Mains 2019 Application Form | Joint Entrance Exam Notification
Department : National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of the Exam : Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains 2019
No. of Seats : 26,673 seats
Level of Exam : National
Admission To : Undergraduate Engineering programs
No. of Attempts : two attempts
Time of Attempts : January & April 2019
Total Participants : around 12-13 Lac
No. of Test Cities (India) : 264 cities
Test Cities (Abroad) : 9 cities
No. of Slots : 8 slots
Mode of JEE Main Application Form : Online Registration Process
Last date to apply online : 30.09.2018
Official Website : nta.nic.in & jeemain.nic.in
Important Dates for JEE Mains 2019 Examination – Check JEE Main Online Form Filling Dates
|Registration Dates||01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018|
|Test Practice Center Registrations||01st Batch – 01.09.2018 to 07.09.2018|
2nd Batch – 10.09.2018 to 14.09.2018
|Final Date to pay the application fees||01.10.2018|
|Correction Period of JEE Mains 2019 Application Form||08.10.2018 to 14.10.2018|
|Announcement of Date & Shift for Paper I & II||05.10.2018|
|Announcement of Exam City for Paper I & II||21.10.2018|
|Release of Admit Card||17th December, 2018|
|JEE Mains 2019 Exam Date||06th to 20th January 2019 (8 sitting out of which candidates can choose 01)|
Paper 1 (09:30 am to 12:30 pm and 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm)
Paper II (In one shift only)
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||to be notified|
|Declaration of Result||31st January 2019|
|Registration Dates||08.02.2019 to 07.03.2019|
|Correction Period of JEE Mains 2019 Application Form||To be Notified|
|Release of Admit Card||18th March, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 April Exam||6th To 20th April 2019 (8 sitting out of which candidates can choose 01)|
What is the NEW In JEE Mains Examination ? Check Some New Changes Adopted For JEE Mains 2019 Application Form
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is granted the responsibility in the place of CBSE to organize JEE Mains Exam 2019.
- This agency would be accepting the JEE Mains Application Form 2019 twice in a year.
- Age Limit for the candidates to apply for JEE Mains 2019 is also removed. Applicants of any age may apply.
- Simultaneously the applicant who have passed their 12th Examination in 2017 , 2018 or appearing in 2019 may apply.
- Category wise application fees for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains) 2019 is also reduced.
- The NTA has developed 1.5 common service centers to fill application form, pay fees, upload document etc.
- JEE Mains 2019 Paper I will held into two shifts whereas Paper II will held into 1 shift.
- From 2019 onwards Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains will held into Computer Based (Online) Format.
- The drawing section in the Paper II will be conducted into pen paper based format only.
- 2697 service center are established where student can ask their query for jee mains 2019 application form.
- Registrations for the same will be commencing from 10th September to 14th September 2018.
- Mock Test/ Sample Papers for the preparations are available now.
- Participants may download JEE Mains 2019 Mock Test papers or can face it online.
- Applicants can appear in the both examination as marks of both test will be counted.
- Approx. 2 Lac applicants are going to appear per session for JEE Main Exam 2019.
Who Can Fill JEE Mains 2019 Application Form ? What is the Eligibility Criteria For JEE Main Examination ?
Participants who wish to apply for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) 2019 may check the Eligibility Criteria Firstly. The eligibility criteria the newly added age limits, education qualification, application fees etc. Moreover it is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise your JEE Main 2018 Application Form will get rejected.
Age Limit for JEE Main Online Form 2019
NTA (National Testing Agency) has removed the Age Bar for JEE Mains 2019 Application Form. The applicants who have passed 12th Class Examination in the year 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 may apply for JEE Main Application Form 2019.
Qualification Required to Appear in JEE Main Exam 2019
As stated above only such applicants who has declare pass in the 12th Exam from the year 2017, 2018 and are appearing in 2019 can apply. Such applicants may apply for both attempt i.e. January & April JEE Mains 2019. Simultaneously the applicants must hold at least 5 subjects at the time of completing 12th examination. Candidates who were holding 04 subject can not apply.
Application Fees for JEE Main Application Form 2019
Participants will become happy to know that registrations fees for the Joint Entrance Exam Mains 2019 is being deducted. Now the application fees is reduced to nominal charges in comparison of last years. Below our team is sharing the category wise application fees applicable for JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
Selection Process Given in JEE Main Notification 2019
Applicants need to appear in the 01st attempt going to held from 06th to 20th January 2019. There will be two paper i.e. Paper I & Paper II wherein Paper I will be Computer Based (Online) Test. Simultaneously the Paper II will be conducted into Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test. Marks of both papers will be calculated at the time of preparation of results. Candidates can check complete syllabus and exam pattern from the JEE Main Exam Notification Pdf 2019.
How to Fill JEE Mains 2019 Application Form ? What Are the Guidelines to Fill JEE Main Online Form ?
Candidates who wants to fill JEE Main Application Form 2019 need to submit it before 30th September 2018. The direct and official links to submit the JEE Main Exam Form 2019 are available below. Participants may follow the directions and then download Joint Entrance Exam Notification & Apply Online for JEE Main 2019 Examination.
Simple Steps to Fill UP JEE Main 2019 Online Form :
- First of login to NTA or JEE Main 2019 Portal i.e. nta.nic.in or jeemain.nic.in
- On the home page you will get JEE Main 2019 Online Form.
- Click on the link and now you need to start filling up the registration form with complete details.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, valid Email ID and Contact No.
- Also deposit the application fees for JEE Mains 2019 Application Form by Online Method.
- On successful submission of application fees note down the Transaction No.
- Afterwards you need to recheck the JEE Main 2019 Online Form.
- Thereafter you need to the submit the jee mains 2019 application form.
- On final submission note down the Registration No. & Password for future use.
Conclusion : JEE Mains 2019 Application Form release for 26,673 engineering seats from 01.09.2018. Closing date for submission of JEE Main 2019 Online Form is 30th September 2018. The first attempt will held from 06th to 20th January 2019 at various centers. Check furthermore details for JEE Main Exam 2019 from the official links given above.
Good opportunity for the applicants who are waiting for JEE Main 2018 Application Form. Central Board of Secondary Education has released JEE Main 2018 Notification Pdf on the official website. The advertisement shows online registration process for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2018. Submission of application form will begin from 01.12.2017. Last date for submitting the fully filled registration form is 01st January 2018. Only successfully register applicant will get the chance to appear in the JEE Main 2018. Participants must download Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Syllabus Pdf from details given ahead.
Fresh Update as on 01.12.2017 : Dear applicants, Online registration process for JEE Main 2018 Application Form is bring started from 01.12.2017 onwards. Applicants can apply online from 01.12.2017 to 01.01.2018. The links to fill up the JEE Main Application Form 2018 are available below.
Overview of JEE Main 2018 Exam – Joint Entrance Exam (Main 2018) Date
Department : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
Name of the Entrance Exam : Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018
Number of Attempts : 03 times
Mode of examination : Offline as well as Online Mode
Online registration for JEE Main 2018 Starting Date : December 2017
Last date for submission of application form : January 2018
JEE Main 2018 Date : April 2018
Count of Exam Center : 258 (Inside & Outside India)
JEE Main 2018 Official Website : jeemain.nic.in
Important Dates for JEE Main 2018 Notification| JEE Main 2018 Exam Date
|Events||JEE Main 2018 Online Registration Date|
|Submission of application form starting from||01.12.2017|
|Closing date to submit online application form||01.01.2018|
|Payment of application fees||02.01.2018|
|Conduct of JEE Main 2018 Examination||Offline Exam : 08th April 2018 (Sunday)|
Online Exam : 15th and 16th April (Sunday & Monday)
|Issue of Admit Card||2nd Week of March 2018 onwards|
|Display of Answer Key and Image of Response (OMR) Sheet||24th-27th April 2018|
|Declaration of JEE (Main) Paper-1 Score / All India Rank and Top 220,000 candidates eligible for JEE Advance 2018||30th April 2018|
|Declaration of All India Rank JEE (Main) Paper -2||31st May 2018|
|Availability of JEE Main 2018 Score||After the announcement of All India Rank (AIR)|
Check JEE Main 2018 Notification Pdf | JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicant who are appearing in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 must check the eligibility criteria. It is necessary to check JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria before filling up the JEE Main Application Form 2018. Otherwise the online registration form will get rejected.
Education Qualification for JEE Main 2018 Notification :
Applicant must have qualified 12th Standard with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subject who wish to appear JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech). But if participants wish to apply for Paper 2 which is for B.Arch and B.Planning then they must hold 10+2 Pass certificate with mathematics subjects.
Age limit for JEE Main 2018 Application Form :
Only such applicant who are born or or after 01st October 1993 are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2018 Examination. Candidates who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year of age relaxation. OBC category participants will get 03 year age relaxation.
New Changes Announced in JEE Main 2018 Notification Pdf | JEE Main 2018 Latest News
According to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, Delhi) there was only 01 center outside India. But this year CBSE has introduced 10 exam center outside India. Thus the total examination center for JEE Main 2018 are 258 cities.
Next big change in the JEE Main 2018 pattern is that around 2,20,000 applicant will qualify for JEE Advance 2018. It will be the qualifying examination for the students towards JEE Advance 2018. Another important activity for the Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2018 is department is accepting Adhaar Card in the JEE Main 2018 Application Form.
Simultaneously Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will allocate seats in NITs, IITs, CFTIs, IITs on the basis of JEE Main 2018 AIR / JEE Advance Rank Card to the applicants either securing 75% (or 65% in case of SC/ST). Participants who being in the Top 20 percentile holder in Class 12th will also be granted admissions.
Check Application Fees Indicated in JEE Main 2018 Notification | JEE Main 2018 Registration Fees
|Paper(s) Appearing||Pen and Paper Based Examination||Computer Based Examination (Paper-1 (B.E/B.Tech)only)|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) or JEE (Main)Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning) only||1000 (Boys)|
|Both JEE (Main) Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)||1800 (Boys)900 (Girls)||900 (Boys)|
|JEE(Main)Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech.)or JEE(Main)Paper-2 (B.Arch./B. Planning) only||2500 (Boys)|
|Both JEE (Main) Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)||3800 (Boys) and 1900 (Girls)||1900 (Boys)|
Payment of JEE Main 2018 Registration Fees for Paper 1 & 2 :
Applicants can make the payment of the application fees either in the Online Mode or in the Offline mode. Participants can make the payment through Debit/ Credit Card or NET Banking. Candidates who are appearing in the JEE Main 2018 Examination can make the payment of application fees in Offline mode also. The process can be done through e-Challan. Rest of the information are available in the JEE Main 2018 Notification Pdf.
How to fill JEE Main 2018 Application Form ? How to Download JEE Main 2018 Notification ?
Applicants before going to fill up the application form must check JEE Main 2018 Notification. Here we are sharing some simple steps through which applicant can easily submit the online registration form. Also you may download the JEE Main Exam Notification 2018.
- Firstly log on to the official website of CBSE JEE 2018 i.e. jeemain.nic.in
- On the home page you will find the link to Download JEE Main 2018 Notification.
- Simultaneously read all the important instructions carefully.
- Now move ahead and start filling up the JEE Main 2018 Application Form.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent passport size photo and signature.
- In addition to it make the payment of application fees for JEE Main Application Form 2018.
- On successful payment note down the Transaction ID for future uses.
- Simultaneously read all the details in the JEE Main 2018 Application Form are correct or not.
- Then submit it. Note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
JEE Main 2018 Selection Process & Exam Pattern for Paper 1 & Paper 2
JEE Main Paper 1 Exam 2018 :
Applicant will get selected through Online and Offline Based Test. It will held into two successful stages i.e. Paper 1 and 2. Paper 1 will held for B.E/ B.Tech courses. There were will be 90 questions. These will get distributed among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with single correct answer. Applicants on each right answer will get 04 marks. If participants marks wrong answer then 01 mark will get deducted for each wrong answer. Duration of examination is 03 hours to attempt all the questions. Level of exam will be 12th Standard. Candidates can check the complete exam pattern below :
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2018 :
Joint Entrance Exam (Main Paper 2) 2018 will be organize for granting admissions to B.Arch/ B.Planning subjects. It will be offline examination only. The question paper will have 30 questions in Part I, 50 in Part II aptitude test and 02 in Part III drawing test. The test paper I & II will have multiple choise questions whereas the Part III will have question on drawing. Each right answer will give 04 marks and each wrong answer will provide negative marking of 01 mark. Duration to solve the JEE Main Paper 2 will be 03 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Mathematics Part I||30||120|
|Aptitude Test Part II||50||200|
|Drawing Test Part III||2||70|
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card – Download JEE Main 2018 Admission Ticket at jeemain.nic.in
Candidates who are appearing in the JEE Main 2018 Examination must bring their Joint Entrance Exam (Main) Admit Card 2017. It will get declare on the official website from 2nd week of March 2018. Applicants have to enter their Registration ID and Password or DOB to login. Afterwards JEE Main 2018 Admit Card will appear on the screen. The whole process to Download JEE Main Admission Ticket 2018 is given here.
Check JEE Main 2018 Result : Process to Download JEE Main Cut Off, Score Card, All India Rank
The JEE Main 2018 Result are supposed to get declare on 31st May 2018. Candidates need to login with their Roll No. and DOB or Password to Download Joint Entrance Exam (Mains) Result 2018. Participants then can check Scores Obtained, Percentile, All India Rank to get admission into Top NITs, Colleges of India.
Conclusion : JEE Main 2018 Notification for Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2018 going to held in April 2018. Last date for submission of application form in the online mode is 01st January 2018. Candidates can fill up the JEE Main 2018 Application Form at jeemain.ac.in.