|JPSC Assistant Professor Jobs|
|JPSC Account Officer Recruitment|
|JPSC AE Vacancy|
Dear applicants, are you looking for Assistant Professor Jobs in Jharkhand State? If yes then here is a good opportunity for you. Currently, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released JPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 79 Assistant Professor posts. Those participants who are interested and eligible can apply online for JPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 from here. The online registrations for Assistant Professor Bharti have started from 22.10.2019. Candidates can submit their online applications before or on 12.11.2019. There will be a registration fee of Rs. 600/- for UR/ OBC category and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST category. Candidates can read more details about Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2019 as given in the below section.
Fresh Update (08.11.2019): The Last Date of the JPSC Recruitment for Account Officer Posts is 18.11.2019. Candidates who want to apply for the post immediately they should fill their form before the last date.
Fresh Update (07.11.2019): The Last Date of the JPSC Recruitment for 637 Assistant Engineer Posts is 11.11.2019. Candidates who want to apply for the post immediately they should fill their form before the last date.
- Highlights Of JPSC Recruitment 2019 | Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details | JPSC 79 Assistant Professor Selection Criteria 2019
- FAQs Regarding JPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 | Jharkhand PSC Bharti 2019 Queries
- Highlights For JPSC Recruitment 2019 | Jharkhand PSC AO Vacancy 2019
- Am I Eligible For JPSC AO Recruitment 2019? Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2019
- FAQs For JPSC AO Vacancy 2019 | Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- JPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details | JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs
- FAQs For JPSC Ranchi Jobs 2019 – Jharkhand PSC AE Vacancy 2019
- What Is Deadline For JPSC AE Recruitment 2019?
- Which Qualification One Will Be Required For JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019?
- What Is The Number of Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2019?
- How Much Age Will Be Allowed For Jharkhand PSC AE Vacancy 2019?
- What Is Selection Process For JPSC AE Recruitment 2019?
- What Is Application Fee For JPSC Jobs 2019?
- What Is Pay Scale For JPSC AE Vacancy 2019?
- How To Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2019 ? Jharkhand PSC AE Jobs 2019
- General Details About JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2018
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 ? Selection Process For JPSC Vacancy 2018
- Education Qualification For Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – JPSC Vacancy :
- Age Criteria For JPSC Jobs 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 :
- Application Fee For JPSC Vacancy 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Recruitment :
- Selection Process For Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 –JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy :
- Pay Scale For JPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Vacancy :
- How Can I Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2018 ? JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018
- Details for JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Public Prosecutor (सहायक लोक अभियोजक) Advt Details
- Am I Eligibility to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 ? How to Check Jharkhand PSC सहायक लोक अभियोजक Eligibility Criteria ?
- Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Process for JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand PSC APP Vacancy General Details
- How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill सहायक लोक अभियोजक (Asst Public Prosecutor) Application Form ?
Highlights Of JPSC Recruitment 2019 | Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019
|Name of Department||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Posts||79 Posts|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent Basis|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details | JPSC 79 Assistant Professor Selection Criteria 2019
|JPSC Notification Number||07/2019|
|Opening date for filling online application form||22.10.2019 onwards|
|Last date to apply online for JPSC Vacancy 2019||12.11.2019|
|Closing date for submission of receipt of application by speed post||20.11.2019|
|Date of fee payment||13.11.2019|
|TB Chest||04 Posts|
|Infant disease||01 Posts|
|Female and childbirth||03 Posts|
|Blood bank||01 Posts|
|Dermatology & Gynecology||05 Posts|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||03 Posts|
|Education Qualification For JPSC Vacancy||Post Graduation from recognized Medical University such as MD/ MS/ DNB|
|Age Criteria||30 years to 45 years|
|Upper Age Relaxation For JPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 6,600/- per month (PB-3)|
|Selection Process For JPSC Jobs 2019||Qualification Records and Interview|
|JPSC Vacancy 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2019||Click Here|
FAQs Regarding JPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 | Jharkhand PSC Bharti 2019 Queries
How To Submit Application Fee For Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019? JPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019
Fee payment will get acceptable through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ Challan on SBI Collect. Candidates should also have to pay Bank Charges with their application fee.
What Is Complete Selection Procedure For JPSC Recruitment 2019? JPSC Assistant Professor Bharti 2019
Applicants who wish to apply for Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2019 can check detailed selection method from here :
You May Also Check :
Jharkhand Home Guard Notification 2019
Conclusion : JPSC Recruitment 2019 is conducting for 79 Assistant Professor posts. Applicants can apply online for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 till the last date i.e. 12.11.2019.
Want to fill forms for Account Officer Jobs? If yes then you can apply for JPSC Recruitment 2019. Jharkhand Public Service Commission is inviting the candidates for 16 Account Officer Jobs. Applicants can apply for JPSC AO Vacancy 2019 through the online mode. The starting date of online registration is 21.10.2019 for JPSC Vacancy 2019. The Last Date of submission of filled application form will be 15.11.2019. Candidates can read out the given below article for Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2019.
Highlights For JPSC Recruitment 2019 | Jharkhand PSC AO Vacancy 2019
|Authority Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Available Jobs||16 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Account Officer|
|Mode Of Apply||Online Registration Form|
|JPSC Vacancy Last Date||15.11.2019|
Am I Eligible For JPSC AO Recruitment 2019? Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2019
|Starting Date of filling up form||21.10.2019|
|Due Date of submission of application form||15.11.2019|
|Education Qualifications||Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in B.Com/Economics/ Mathematics/Statistics form recognized University/Institute.|
|Age Limit||Age Limit should be between 21 years old 35 years old.|
|Pay Scale||The Department will be getting the pay band of Rs 9300/- to 34800/- with the Grade pay of Rs 5400/-|
|Download JPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online From Here||Click Here|
|Check Latest Govt. Jobs From Here||Click Here|
FAQs For JPSC AO Vacancy 2019 | Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
How To Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants need to check the JPSC official website.
- Then search for the JPSC Jobs 2019 Notification on the homepage.
- Click on it. `Read all details mentioned in the advertisement carefully.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Pay up application fees. Click on submit button.
- Take out print of application form for future use.
What Is The Post Wise Division For JPSC AO Jobs 2019?
- Unreserved: 07 Posts
- EWS: 01 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- BC-I: 01 Posts
What Is The Selection Process For JPSC Jobs 2019?
The Department will be selecting the eligible candidates on the basis of three stages which are given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Conclusion: JPSC Recruitment 2019 online form re available for 16 Account Officer Vacancies. Applicants can be invited for JPSC AO Jobs before the last date which is 15.11.2019
Wants to apply for Jobs in Jharkhand Public Service Commission ? Department has announced JPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement for 637 Assistant Engineer (AE) posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for JPSC AE Recruitment 2019 before or on 11.11.2019. The commencement date of Online Application Forms for AE Vacancies is 15.10.2019. Applicants may collect further details regarding eligibility criteria, selection method, etc for Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2019 from here.
JPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details | JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs
Name of Department : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Post Title : Assistant Engineer (AE)
Total No. of Jharkhand PSC Vacancy : 637 Jobs
Vacancy Location : Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Application Mode : Online Application Procedure
JPSC Official Website : jpsc.gov.in
FAQs For JPSC Ranchi Jobs 2019 – Jharkhand PSC AE Vacancy 2019
What Is Deadline For JPSC AE Recruitment 2019?
JPSC Notification No. : 05/2019
Starting date to apply online for Jharkhand PSC Jobs : 15.10.2019
Last date for submission of online registration form : 11.11.2019
Closing date to submit the examination fee: 13.11.2019
Which Qualification One Will Be Required For JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019?
Candidates should have done Graduation in Mechanical & Civil discipline from recognized University for JPSC Recruitment 2019. Participants can refer JPSC Jobs Notification to get more information regarding qualifications for AE post.
What Is The Number of Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2019?
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 95 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 542 Posts
How Much Age Will Be Allowed For Jharkhand PSC AE Vacancy 2019?
Participants should have minimum age as 21 years for JPSC Vacancy 2019. Those applicants who belonging to another category can check age relaxation for JPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019 here :
- UR : 35 years
- Backward Class/ OBC : 37 years
- Female Candidates (Backward Class/ OBC) : 38 years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) : 40 years
What Is Selection Process For JPSC AE Recruitment 2019?
Selection of aspirants will get based on Written Examination (Prelims and Mains) and Oral Test for JPSC AE Vacancy 2019. Candidates will get called for Oral Test which is followed by Written Test. The final selection list will get made through marks obtained in Written Test and Oral Test. To read more information related to selection method for JPSC Recruitment, You may check official notification.
What Is Application Fee For JPSC Jobs 2019?
Candidates must have to make fee payment for JPSC AE Recruitment 2019. Aspirants can submit application fee for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment through one of the following modes :
- Debit Card,
- Credit Card,
- Net Banking,
- E Challan through SBI Collect
Applicants may check category wise registration fee to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2019 from the below section :
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/- plus Bank Charges|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 150/- plus Bank Charges|
What Is Pay Scale For JPSC AE Vacancy 2019?
Aspirants who selected for Assistant Engineer post will get offered by Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- per month. Candidates will get also paid by Rs. 5400/- as Grade Pay for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019.
How To Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2019 ? Jharkhand PSC AE Jobs 2019
Aspirants can check following guidelines to fill up online form for JPSC AE Jobs 2019 :
- First of all, candidates should visit JPSC Official Website i.e. jpsc.gov.in
- Aspirants must click on JPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Pdf Link.
- Then candidates must read all the details as available on JPSC Notification 2019 carefully.
- Candidates should click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up all the necessary information in JPSC AE Online Form correctly.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, signature and other relevant certificates in online form.
- You should also pay application fee through Online/ Offline mode.
- Applicants should recheck their filled JPSC AE Online Registration Form before the submission.
- After that, you can click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should also take the hard copy of submitted online application form.
- Attach the self attested copies of respective certificates and send it by post at department’s postal address as given here.
Address of Department :
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC),
Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001.
Jharkhand PSC Notification 2019 For Assistant Engineer Posts
Apply Online For JPSC Vacancy (AE Post) (Available Soon)
You May Also Check :
Jharkhand PSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
Conclusion : JPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is available for 637 Assistant Engineer posts. Those applicants who wants to apply for JPSC Ranchi Recruitment 2019 from 15.10.2019 to 11.11.2019.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for fill up 107 Civil Judge vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for JPSC Recruitment 2018 through official link as mention below. The Online Registration for JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 has started from 24th November 2018. The Closing date of online registration is 24th December 2018. Candidates can get full information related to Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2018 as eligibility criteria, application fee etc. from here.
General Details About JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2018
Department Name : Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Known As : JPSC
Total No. of Posts : 107 Post
Mode Of Application : Online Registration Process
Last Date to apply online JPSC Civil Judge vacancy : 24.12.2018
Official Website : jpsc.gov.in
Important Dates For JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Jobs :
JPSC Advertisement No. : 12/2018
Starting date of online registration for JPSC Jobs 2018 : 24th November 2018
Last date of online registration : 24th December 2018
Closing Date for submission of online application Fees : 26th December 2018
What Is Eligibility Criteria For JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 ? Selection Process For JPSC Vacancy 2018
Applicants must check all eligibility criteria for Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2018 before filling online form. If any will not satisfy all eligibility criteria, then form will get rejected. To collect more information about selection criteria for JPSC Recruitment 2018, you may check below section :
Education Qualification For Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – JPSC Vacancy :
Candidates must have Certificate of Graduation In Law for JPSC Civil judge Recruitment 2018. To become eligible for judge post, Aspirants must have well moral character and not any criminal record. Candidates can read more information related to education qualification for JPSC Civil Judge Bharti through official notification as mention below.
Age Criteria For JPSC Jobs 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 :
Aspirants who belong to unreserved/ OBC category should have not age more then 35 years for Jharkhand PSC Judge Jobs. The minimum age for Civil Judge post is 22 years as on 31.01.2018. As per govt rules, the department is also providing age relaxation for reserved candidates. Aspirants can check details about age relaxation is given below :
Age Relaxation For Jharkhand PSC Bharti 2018 :
Candidates can check category wise age relaxation for JPSC Jobs 2018 from here. To get further information about age relaxation, candidates can check Official Notification of JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy from the link section.
- SC / ST : 03 years
- Woman ( all category ) : 03 Years
- PWD : 10 Years
Application Fee For JPSC Vacancy 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Recruitment :
Unreserved/ OBC categorized candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/- with Bank Charges for JPSC Bharti 2018 . Payment will get received through online mode. Applicants who belong to reserved category will get exempted by fee payment for JPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018. Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category need to pay 150/- with Bank charges as examination fee for JPSC Recruitment 2018.
Selection Process For Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 –JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy :
The selection process for JPSC Recruitment 2018 will get depended on the number of applicants. If number of aspirants is large then department will held written test. In written test, there will be two phases i.e. Preliminary Test and Main Examination. Applicants who qualify in Prelims Test will get applicable to appear for Main Examination. After clear in Main Examination, applicants will get called for Viva-Voce Test. The Merit List will get made through marks obtained in written test and oral test. Participants can read more details about selection procedure for JPSC Jobs 2018 through the official notification.
Pay Scale For JPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 – Jharkhand PSC Vacancy :
Participants who select for Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 will get paid by a great amount of salary. Selected applicants will get offered by Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 for Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Bharti.
How Can I Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2018 ? JPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018
Candidates who going to fill online form for Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Vacancy can read all some guidelines here :
- Firstly, candidates should visit JPSC official site i.e. jpsc.gov.in.
- Aspirants should go to the home page and search for recruitment section.
- Then you must click on JPSC Recruitment 2018 notification pdf link.
- Applicants must read all details as given on Jharkhand PSC Bharti 2018 notification.
- Eligible candidates should click on ‘Apply Online Link’.
- Fill up the online registration form completely.
- Candidates should also upload the scanned images of respective documents in online application form as photograph, signature etc.
- Then candidates must also deposit application fee through online mode.
- Participants must recheck their filled online form, then click on submit button.
- Aspirants should also take a hard copy of submitted online application form for their future use.
- Also note the register id and password for future necessity.
Download Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Notification 2018
Apply Online For Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Vacancy
Conclusion : Jharkhand PSC Department has published a notification for 107 Civil Judge posts. Curious aspirants can get the information related to JPSC Recruitment 2018 form the article as available above. Eligible candidates can fill online registration form for JPSC Bharti 2018 till 24th December 2018.
It is a good news for those who are waiting for JPSC Recruitment 2018. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced 143 vacancies of Assistant Public Prosecutor (सहायक लोक अभियोजक). Candidates may apply online for JPSC सहायक लोक अभियोजक Vacancy 2018 from the official links given below. Online form submission will start from 23.02.2018. Last date for submission of Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Online Application Forms is 08.04.2018. Interested participants may download JPSC Notification, Eligibility Criteria and other details from this article.
Details for JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Public Prosecutor (सहायक लोक अभियोजक) Advt Details
Department : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of the Exam : JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2018
Notification No. : 3/2018
Total Post: 143 vacancies
Mode of Application: Online Registration Process
Last Date to Apply : 08th April 2018
Category : Government job
Job Location : Jharkhand
Official Website : jpsc.gov.in
Dates to Remember for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs :
JPSC Notification No. : 03/2018
Dated : 23.02.2018
Opening Dates for Applying towards jharkhand psc vacancy : 23.02.2018
Last date to apply online for jpsc recruitment : 08.04.2018
Closing date for submission of hard copy of the application form : 20.04.2018
Payment of application fees for jpsc सहायक लोक अभियोजक bharti : 11.04.2018
Division of JPSC Vacancy 2018, Jharkhand PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs Classification :
Total Posts : 143 Vacancies
Vacancy Title : Assistant Public Prosecutor (सहायक लोक अभियोजक) Posts
Distribution of JPSC Jobs Category Wise – Jharkhand PSC Vacancy Details :
- UR : 73 posts
- SC : 16 posts
- ST : 42 posts
- BC-I : 07 posts
- BC-II : 05 posts
Am I Eligibility to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 ? How to Check Jharkhand PSC सहायक लोक अभियोजक Eligibility Criteria ?
Interested participants may first check the Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria. The section comprise of Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, Relaxation in Upper Age etc. conditions. You need to satisfy the Asst Public Prosecutor Criteria to get selected on JPSC 143 APP Jobs 2018 :
Qualification Required for JPSC Vacancy 2018, Jharkhand PSC APP Jobs Education :
Candidates who are applying for Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2018 must have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from recognized university and also have complete knowledge of court room. Candidate must have one year experience of court room. For furthermore information applicant should check official website of jpsc.gov.in.
Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Jharkhand PSC Jobs
Candidates who wants to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 21 year old. Participants must not exceed 35 year of age if belongs to the General Category. Candidates seeking age relaxation in upper age must check the relaxations given below :
Upper Age Relaxations for JPSC Jobs, Jharkhand PSC APP Vacancy Relaxations :
The applicants of SC/ST category will be getting 05 year age relaxations in the upper age limit for 143 सहायक लोक अभियोजक (Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs). OBC Category will get 03 year age relaxation. Participants may check the JPSC Notification Pdf 2018 for furthermore details :
SC/ST : 40 years old
OBC : 38 year old
Age limit for women : 38 year old
Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Process for JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand PSC APP Vacancy General Details
JPSC Jobs 2018 Online Registration Fees :
Applicants who belongs to the Unreserved Category need to pay Rs 600/-. Candidates of SC/ST Category need to pay Rs 150/-. Payment of application fees for JPSC Recruitment 2018 will be done through Debit or Credit Card, Internet Banking of SBI Collect. On successful transactions participants may download the Receipt Number or Transaction No.
Pay Scale for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy 2018 :
Pay Scale of Assistant Public Prosecutor (सहायक लोक अभियोजक) Jobs is Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4200/-. For the post of JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor candidates have chance to grab good amount of salary by obtaining good marks in examination. Assistant Public Prosecutor post is one of the highly payable post of India.
Selection Process for JPSC Recruitment 2018, Jharkhand PSC APP Jobs Selection
Applicant who are applying for Jharkhand PSC Jobs will be facing two levels : Written Examination and Personal Interview. Written test will held into two successful stages i.e. Preliminary Exam and Mains Test. Those who secures minimum passing marks will get the opportunity to appear in the Interview session. Rest of the scheme is available in the syllabus-exam pattern pdf.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill सहायक लोक अभियोजक (Asst Public Prosecutor) Application Form ?
Candidates who interested to apply for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs may fill up the application form before 08.04.2018. Here our team is indicating some simple steps through which applicants can easily apply for JPSC सहायक लोक अभियोजक Bharti 2018 :
- Firstly, candidate need to check Jharkhand PSC Official Website i.e. jpsc.gov.in
- Then on home page you need to click on the JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy Notice.
- Read all the terms and conditions available in the Jharkhand PSC Notice Pdf.
- Afterwards submit the online application forms with genuine details.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Simultaneously make payment of application fees and note down the transaction details.
- Recheck the application form for JPSC Jobs 2018 and then note down Application No. and DOB.
Download Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
Apply Online for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy 2018
Conclusion : JPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor (सहायक लोक अभियोजक) on 143 vacancies. Candidates can apply online from the jharkhand psc official website. Last date for submission of completely filled application form is 08.04.2018.