looking For Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2019? If yes then you are in the right place. High Court Of Karnataka is conducting a written examination for selecting applicants for 56 Civil Judge posts. The Written examination will be held in 2 Parts i.e Pre & Mains. After written examination candidate has to face Computer Test & viva-voice. Applicants can shortly download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket for the Pre-Examination. For more information read the whole article carefully.
Collect Information About Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2019 | Karnataka HC Call Letter 2019
|Department Name||High Court Of Karnataka|
|Post Title||Civil Judge Posts|
|Total No. Of posts||56 Posts|
|Name of Examination||Karnataka High Civil Judge Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Written Examination|
|Date of Examination||Notify Soon|
|Download of Karnataka HC Hall Ticket||Available Soon|
Importance of Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2019? Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Call Letter 2019
|Method of Selection|
|Exam Centers for Karnataka High Court Hall Ticket 2019||Printed in the Admit Card|
|Size & Format of Karnataka HC Admit Card 2019|
|What Are The Details Available in the Call Letter|
|Document Applicant should Take At Exam Palace With Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2019|
|Exam Pattern For Civil Judge Posts|
|Download Karnataka HC Hall Ticket||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Download Karnataka HC Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Check All Latest Admit Card from here||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions For Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2019?
How To Download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket?
- Applicants must log on to the Official Website i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- The candidate should search for the official link of Admit Card.
- Then A new window will open on your screen with a dialogue box.
- Applicants should be required to fill all further details like Roll No., Registration No., and other information in the form.
- Candidates must click on the Submit button.
- Then applicants must get their Karnataka High Court Call Letter on your computer screen.
- Applicants must download the Karnataka HC Hall Ticket & take a printout of their Admit Card & Hold at the time of Exam hall.
What Are the Marks Required For Qualify Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Examination?
Minimum Marks for Qualify Preliminary Examination is 60 Marks.
Minimum Marks for Qualify Mains-Examination is 50 Marks.
Minimum Marks for Qualify Interview is 50 Marks.
Conclusion: Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2019 is available shortly in its o0offical notification or here. The Written examination dates will be soon announced here or in the official notification. For more details read the article carefully.