Kerala Public Service Commission has released a notification for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018. Department has total 39 Technician, Clerk and Officer posts. Those candidates who are interested to apply for Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy can fill Online Form through official portal. Participants there online registration form has started from 14.03.2018 and the form Submission Last Date is 18.04.2018. Applicants can check there required Eligibility criteria and Selection process for Technician & Other Jobs as available here.
- Important Information for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
- Division of Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 – Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 ? Kerala PSC Technician Jobs
- How To Apply Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 ? Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy
Important Information for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala PSC Vacancy Name: Technician, Clerk, Officer
Total No. of Vacancy: 39 Posts
Job Location: Kerala
Online application Starting Date: 14.03.2018
Last Date of Submission: 18.04.2018
Kerala PSC Jobs Status: Available
Official Website: keralapsc.gov.in
Important Dates For Kerala PSC Technician Recruitment 2018 – KPSC Jobs :
Applicants who are interested for Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy there online application forms will be available. Candidates must have check the online application opening and closing dates. Participants there Kerala PSC Technician & Clerk Recruitment form will be in online mode :
- Online Application form Opening Date: 14.03.2018
- Submission Last Date: 18.04.2018
Division of Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 – Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Candidates can check distribution of Kerala PSC Technician Jobs as mention below :
Total No. of Posts: 39 Posts
- Driver-Office Attendant (Light Motor Vehicles): 1 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II: 2 Post
- Nurse Gr II Homeopathy: 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 3 Post
- Junior Clerk: 1 Post
- Superintendent: 1 Post
- Supporting Artist in Vocal for Kathakali Music Colleges: 1 Post
- Forest Ranger (Officer): 1 Post
- Clerical Attender (SR for ST/SC only): 1 Post
- Attender Grade II (Sidha): 1 Post
- Auxiliary Nurse Cum Midwife (Panchayat): 1 Post
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (Medical Services): 3 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 4 Post
- Sergeant: 1 Post
- Blood Bank Technician: 11 Post
- Assistant Engineer Civil: 3 Post
- Assistant Drilling Engineer (Geology): 1 Post
- Assistant Pharmacognosy Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry: 1 Post
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 ? Kerala PSC Technician Jobs
Applicants who are participated in Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy must check there eligibility criteria here. Candidates can also get further details about Application Fee & Pay Scale for Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 from here :
Education Qualification for Kerala PSC Technician & Clerk Jobs 2018 – Kerala PSC Recruitment :
Candidates must holds Bachelor Degree for recognized university with not less than 50% marks in Science Subject. Interested participants who want to apply for Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy more information official links as given below.
Age Criteria for Kerala PSC Technician Recruitment 2018 – Kerala Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 :
Participants who are applying for Kerala PSC Recruitment should check required age criteria completely. Applicants should have not age below 20 years and above 36 years to the eligible for Kerala PSC Technician Jobs. Candidates of another category will get applicable with age relaxation as per government rules. Candidates get more details about age criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2018 through Kerala PSC Official Notification.
What is the Selection Criteria For Kerala PSC Vacancy 2018 ? Kerala PSC Technician Jobs
Applicants will get selected through Written Examination basis for Kerala PSC Technician & Clerk Vacancy. Kerala PSC examination will be based on OMR Sheet Pattern. Those candidates will be qualifying in Kerala PSC Examination will get shortlisted for selection of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 . Furthermore details and query for selection criteria for KPSC Vacancy through Kerala PSC Official Notification.
How To Apply Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 ? Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy
Candidates who are interested for filling online form for Kerala PSC Vacancy can check application submission method here. Aspirants should be needed to fill complete information in KPSC Online Form, other wise form will be rejected :
- Firstly, applicants log on Kerala PSC official website i.e.
- Now check the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Candidates read the all details carefully before the fill up form.
- Participants should click on Apply Online Link.
- Then participants should fill the required details in Kerala PSC Jobs application form.
- Applicants upload your scanned photograph and signature in form.
- Now check the application form all details carefully that are correct.
- After confirmation pay the online application fee for Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy .
- Now click on Submit Button.
- Take a print out and save it for future use only.
Important Links For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 – Kerala PSC Technician Vacancy
Conclusion: Kerala Public Service Commission has announced for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 on 39 Posts of Technician, Clerk & Other. Interested applicants who are eligible can apply online for Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 from 14.03.2018 to 18.04.2018.