|KPSC 294 Group A & B Jobs 2018||KPSC 1520 JTO Jobs 2018|
Are you waiting for New KPSC Jobs 2018 Notification ? If yes then here is the latest opportunity for you. Karnataka Public Service Commission has declare KPSC Recruitment 2018. Online Application Forms are available for 294 posts of Group A & B Technical and Non Technical Jobs. There are Drug Inspector, Principle, Lecturer and other posts. Applicants who wants to apply for KPSC Group A & B Vacancies may start their registrations from 26.03.2018. Last date to submit the completely filled application form is 24.05.2018. Participants may download Karnataka PSC Notification Pdf, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process from the details given ahead.
Fresh Update (11.07.2018) : Dear applicants, Online Registration Process for new vacancies will be starting soon in Karnataka PSC Department. Applicants who are waiting for fresh KPSC Recruitment 2018 may check the information time to time from here.
- Check KPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2018 Details
- What is the Total No. of Posts Available for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ?
- How to Check Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2018 ? Karnataka PSC Jobs Eligibility Details
- What is the Selection Process & Pay Scale for KPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2018 ?
- How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill KPSC Drug Inspector Online Forms ?
- Collect Information for KPSC Notification 2018 – Karnataka PSC JTO Advt Details
- How to Check Eligibility to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? What is the Minimum Education & Age Limit for Karnataka PSC JTO Jobs ?
- Application Fees & Payment Methods for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC JTO Recruitment Details
- Selection Process, Examination Scheme for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC JTO Exam 2018 Details
- How to Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Karnataka PSC JTO Vacancy 2018 Online Registration Process
Check KPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2018 Details
Department : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Cadre of KPSC Jobs : Group A & B (Technical and Non Technical) Posts
Total Vacancies Available : 294 Posts
Post Name : Drug Inspector, Lecturer, Principle etc.
Mode of Registration : Online Application Forms
Last date to apply for Karnataka PSC Jobs : 24.04.2018
KPSC Official Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Dates :
Notification Issue Date : 23.03.2018
Opening date to apply for kpsc vacancy : 26.03.2018
Last date to apply for group a & b jobs : 24.05.2018
Submission of application fees : 25.04.2018
What is the Total No. of Posts Available for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ?
Vacancies Offered : 294 Posts
Post Name : Group A & B Vacancies
Division of KPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2018 :
- Principals in Morarji Desai Residential PU Colleges in the Dept of Minorities : 10 Posts
- Principals in Minorities Model Residential Schools in the Dept of Minorities : 04 Posts
- District Manager in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Limited : 03 Posts
- Assistant District Manager in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Limited : 03 Posts
- Assistant Director in Dept of Handloom and Textile : 03 posts
- Principles in MDRS in the Directorate of Minorities : 23 Posts
- Kannada Language Lecturer : 10 Posts
- English Language Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Urdu Language Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Physics Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Chemistry Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Biology Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Mathematics Lecturer : 10 Posts
- History Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Economics Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Commerce Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Accountancy Lecturer : 10 Posts
- Dist Minorities Officer in the Dept of Minorities Welfare : 10 Posts
- Drug Inspector in the Dept of Drugs Control : 83 Posts
- Taluk Devt. Officer in the Dr B.R Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd : 44 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Mahanagar Palikes in the Dept of Municipal Admn : 01 Post
How to Check Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2018 ? Karnataka PSC Jobs Eligibility Details
Candidates before applying for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 need to check the qualification and age limit demanded. The department has announced 294 Group A & B Jobs for which the Education & Age is applicable according to the nature of vacancies. Hence, you must check all the details carefully before filling of KPSC Online Form 2018.
Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2018 :
The post wise education qualification is available in the KPSC Jobs Notification Pdf 2018. But the applicants must Graduation (as minimum qualification) from any recognized university or institute. Furthermore details are available in the Karnataka PSC Vacancy Advt given in the official links.
Age Limit for KPSC Vacancy 2018 | Group A & B Age Criteria :
Participants who wish to apply for Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicant should be 35 year old. Participants who belongs to the OBC category will get 03 age relaxation as 38 year old. Candidates of SC/ST category will get 05 year relaxation as 40 year old. Applicants can check more details from the official links for KPSC Jobs 2018.
Application Fees for KPSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2018
Participants who belongs to the General and OBC category need to pay Rs 600/- as their application fees for KPSC Vacancy 2018. Candidates who belongs to the Category – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B need to pay Rs 300/-. The applicants of Ex-Serviceman Category need to pay Rs 50/- as their application fees. Submission of application fees is to be done into online mode via Debit or Credit Card and NET Banking Facilities. To get details for offline payment refer KPSC Recruitment Notification 2018.
What is the Selection Process & Pay Scale for KPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2018 ?
Selection Process for KPSC Group A & B Vacancies :
Karnataka Public Service Commission is organizing Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates whose application forms for KPSC Recruitment 2018 gets submitted successfully will attend the Group A & B Services Examination. There will be Objective Type Questions having negative marking of 0.25 marks on each wrong answer. KPSC Examination will have 02 question paper i.e. General Paper and Specific Paper. Each question paper will be of 200 marks. Rest of the exam scheme is as follows :
Pay Scale for KPSC Vacancy 2018 | Group A & B Services Salaries :
Applicants who wants to check Pay Scale for KPSC Recruitment 2018 must check the official links available in the end. The post wise salaries with benefits and perks is available here. Read all the details properly and then fill up the KPSC Online Form 2018.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill KPSC Drug Inspector Online Forms ?
Candidates who are looking for the process to apply for KPSC Group A & B Jobs must follow the simple steps given below. Here our team is indicating some guidelines through which applicants can easily apply for Karnataka PSC Vacancies 2018.
- Firstly login to the Karnataka PSC Official Site : kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Here you need to go in the Notification section.
- Afterwards the first link will be for Group A & B Technical and Non Technical Posts.
- Read all the details in the Pdf file and start filling up the online form for Karnataka PSC Vacancies.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, education, age etc.
- Simultaneously deposit the application fees and affix recent passport size photo & signature.
- Now recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password for future logins.
Important Links for KPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Download KPSC Group A & B Notification 2018
Apply Online for KPSC Drug Inspector Vacancies 2018 (Available Now)
You May Also Check :
Karnataka SSLC Result 2018
Conclusion : KPSC Recruitment 20118 for the post of Drug Inspector, Principle, Lecturer etc. on 294 vacancies. Candidates may apply online from 26.03.2018 to 24.05.2018 for KPSC Group A & B Jobs 2018. Applicants may check the official links carefully to apply online for Karnataka PSC Vacancies.
Public Service Commission Karnataka is organizing KPSC Recruitment 2018. The KPSC Notification 2018 is available for 1520 vacancies of Junior Training Officer (JTO) in the department of Industrial Training and Employment Commission. Participants who wants to apply for KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018 may send online application forms. The online registration will be starting from 19.02.2018. Last date for submission of online application form is 26.03.2018. Details regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees etc. is available in Karnataka PSC Notification Pdf.
Fresh Update (26.03.2018) : Dear applicants, Last date to fill up the JTO Application form is being extended to 26th March 2018. Candidates may deposit the application fees till 27.03.2018 only. Applicants who wants to fill up the KPSC Online Form 2018 may check the official links given below.
Collect Information for KPSC Notification 2018 – Karnataka PSC JTO Advt Details
Department : Public Service Commission, Karnataka (KPSC)
Recruitment type : Departmental Exam
Total Posts : 1520 vacancies
Name of the Posts : Junior Training Officer (JTO)
Mode of Registration : Online Application Process
Last date to apply online for kpsc recruitment : 26.03.2018
KPSC Official Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates for Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2018, Karnataka PSC JTO Online Form Date
KPSC Notification Date : 19.02.2018
Opening Date for submission of online application form : 19.02.2018
Closing date for submission of online form : 26.03.2018
Payment of application fees for kpsc jto recruitment : 27.03.2018
Division of KPSC JTO Vacancy 2018, Karnataka PSC Jobs Distribution :
Vacancy Total Count : 1520 posts
KPSC Jobs Title : Junior Trainee Officer (JTO)
Division of KPSC Vacancy 2018 Trade Wise :
- Fitter : 348 posts
- Turner : 85 posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 133 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 99 posts
- ICTSM (ITESM) : 77 posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning : 94 posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science : 150 posts
- Engineering Drawing : 98 posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 49 posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 04 posts
- Electroplater : 01 posts
- Electrician : 288 posts
- Dress Making : 31 posts
- Interior Design & Decoration : 10 posts
- Draughtsman Civil : 04 posts
- Welder : 16 posts
- Machinist : 05 posts
- Architectural Assistant : 07 posts
- Carpenter : 02 posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical : 09 posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Mill Wright Mechanic) : 07 posts
- Secretarial Practice : 02 posts
- Plastic Processing Operator : 01 posts
How to Check Eligibility to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? What is the Minimum Education & Age Limit for Karnataka PSC JTO Jobs ?
The applicants before going to fill up the KPSC JTO Vacancy 2018 Application Form must check the eligibility criteria. The Karnataka PSC Eligibility Criteria contains education qualification, minimum age limit, application fees etc. This is the essential condition which is to get fulfill by the applicants. Hence you must not avoid this segment and must read the criteria carefully to apply for KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Qualification Required for KPSC JTO Jobs, Karnataka PSC Vacancy Education :
Candidates who are participating in the KPSC JTO Examination must hold 03 year Diploma in the relevant trade recognized from any Board of Technical Education. furthermore information is available in the KPSC Notification Pdf 2018 available in the official links.
Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Jobs Minimum & Maximum Age :
The minimum age limit for Karnataka PSC Recruitment should be 18 year old. Candidates must not exceed 35 year old age if belongs to the Unreserved Category. Applicants who wants to check age relaxation process applicable on KPSC Jobs 2018 must check below.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for KPSC JTO Vacancy – Karnataka KPSC Vacancy :
The upper age relaxation for SC/ST is granted as 05 years. Applicants of OBC category will be getting 03 year age relaxation on upper age limit. Candidates can check age wise age relaxation from the details given below. For furthermore updates download KPSC Notification Pdf 2018 :
- General Category : 35 year old
- OBC Category : 38 year old (03 year relaxation)
- SC/ST Category : 40 year old (05 year relaxation)
Application Fees & Payment Methods for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC JTO Recruitment Details
Registration Fees for KPSC JTO Jobs 2018 :
The applicants who belongs to the General Category (UR) need to pay Rs 600/- for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2018. Participants of 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category need to pay Rs 300/- for KPSC Jobs 2018. Participants who wants to check payment process then read the details given ahead :
Payment of Application Fees for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants can deposit the application fees through E-Payment Post Office methods only. The details are available in the KPSC Notification Pdf 2018. Participants are advised to download it and on successful payment note down the Reference or Transaction No.
Selection Process, Examination Scheme for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC JTO Exam 2018 Details
Methods of Selection for Karnataka KPSC Vacancy :
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) will organize Written Test to select the applicants for Karnataka PSC Vacancies 2018. Final Selection of the participants is based upon the Merit List methods. Applicants thus are advised to read the KPSC Advertisement Pdf carefully :
- Written Test (Offline / Online Mode)
- Merit List
KPSC JTO Exam Pattern 2018 :
The question paper will have 02 important sections i.e. General Paper and Specific Paper. The duration of 01st paper will be 1.5 hours and the duration of 02nd Paper will be 02 hours. Candidates who will participate in the exam may download their Karnataka PSC JTO Paper Pattern 2018 Here :
How to Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Karnataka PSC JTO Vacancy 2018 Online Registration Process
Applicants who wants to participate in the KPSC JTO Jobs they must send their application forms before 20.03.2018. Interested participants must check the simple steps given below to apply online for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 :
- First of all login to the Karnataka PSC Official Website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then on the home page you need to click on the link Notification at the left side.
- Here you will get KPSC JTO Notification 2018.
- Click on the link and then read the terms and condition properly.
- Afterwards you need to click on the Apply Online portal.
- It will open an online application form for 1520 JTO Vacancies.
- Afterwards you need to submit Personal Details, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo & Signature.
- Deposit the application fees and then note down the Reference Number.
- Simultaneously recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Conclusion : KPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post Junior Trainee Officer (JTO) on 1520 posts. Last date for submission of online application forms is 26.03.2018. Candidates can check the KPSC Online Application Forms from the official links given above.