Are you filling up forms for KSP Recruitment 2019? If yes then here is great news for you. Recently Karnataka Police announced a Jobs for 200 Sub Inspector Civil Posts. Candidates who hold any Graduate Qualification can apply for KSP SI Recruitment 2019. Eligible applicants can fill up the application form for KSP Vacancy 2019 from the direct links given below. The Applications Forms will be accepted through online mode only before last date which is 05.08.2019. Online Registration process has started from 15.07.2019 for Karnataka Police Vacancy 2019. Before filling up the form candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria from the given below article.
- Check Highlights For KSP Recruitment 2019- KSP Sub Inspector Jobs 2019
- Eligible Candidates, Who Can Fill Online Form for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019? KSP SI Vacancy 20199
- Check Some FAQs For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 | KSP SI Jobs 2019
- Highlights of KSP Recruitment 2019 For 218 Constable Jobs
- KSP Constable Vacancy Details – Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019
- Am I Eligible For KSP Constable Recruitment 2019 ? Karnataka Police Constable Bharti 2019
- FAQs For KSP SRPC Recruitment 2019 – KSP Vacancy 2019 Queries
- Overview of KSP Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka Police Warder Jobs
- Overview of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria for KSP Jailor Jobs
- FAQs for KSP Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka Police Warder Jobs Queries
Check Highlights For KSP Recruitment 2019- KSP Sub Inspector Jobs 2019
|Name of Department||Karnataka State Police|
|No. of Posts||200 Posts|
|Name of Jobs||Sub Inspector (Civil) Posts|
|Mode of filling up form||Online Process|
|Due Date or submission of KSP Vacancy 2019||05th August 2019|
Eligible Candidates, Who Can Fill Online Form for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019? KSP SI Vacancy 20199
|Opening Date of filling up form||15.07.2019|
|Closing Date of submission of application form||05.08.2019|
|Last date of online payment for KSP SI Vacancy 2019|
|Education Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s Degree from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent.|
|Age Limit for KSP Jobs 2019||Direct Candidates|
In Service Candidates
|Selection Process||The Department will be selecting the candidates on the basis of 04 stages which are given below.|
|Pay Band for KSP Vacancy 2019||According To The Performance Of The Candidates in written examination.|
|Download KSP Jobs 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Subject Wise||Click Here|
|Collect KSP||Click Here|
Check Some FAQs For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 | KSP SI Jobs 2019
How To Fill Online Form For KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly applicants have a valid email id n phone number.
- Scanned copies and photos and signature.
- Log on to the given link in Article.
- Verify all the details then click on apply.
- If you are a new user then click on for new registration.
- Complete all the details then click on submit.
What Is The Application Fees Available For KSP Recruitment 2019?
Applicants can check the application fees which are given below category wise
- GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B): ₹250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01, Tribal: ₹100/-
What Is Post Wise Classification For Karnataka Police Vacancy 2019?
- Direct: 168 (Men-128, Men-40)
- In-service: 20 Posts
- Ex-servicemen: 11 Posts
- In-service-Ex-servicemen: 01 Posts
Conclusion: KSP Recruitment 2019 is available now you can check it on its official website for 200 Sub inspector Vacancies. Applicants can apply for KSI SI Vacancy 2019 before the last date which is 05.08.2019.
The Karnataka State Police Department (KSP), Government of Karnataka is going to held KSP Recruitment 2019 for 218 posts. There will be vacancies available for the posts Special Reserve Police Constable (SRPC) and IRB. Candidates can apply for KSP Constable Jobs 2019 before or on 24.06.2019. The online applications for Karnataka Police Jobs 2019 has started from 07.06.2019 on its official website. There will be a registration fee of Rs. 250/- for GM and OBC (2A, 2B, #A and 3B) category. But the applicants of SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ Tribal category should need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee with the online form. To collect more information, you may read the article as shown here.
Highlights of KSP Recruitment 2019 For 218 Constable Jobs
Name of the Department: Karnataka State Police Department
Total Number of Vacancies: 218 Posts
Post Name: Special Reserve Police Constable (SRPC) and PC-IRB
Job Type: Karnataka Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online Application Process
Official Website: rec19.ksp-online.in
Important Dates For KSP Constable Jobs 2019 :
Starting date of Application Process: 07th June 2019
Last date to Submit the Application Form: 24th June 2019
Last date for submitting the application fee: 27th June 2019
KSP Constable Vacancy Details – Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019
|SRPC-KSRP Posts (District Wise)||Number of Posts|
|01. 6th Battalion, kalaburgi||139 Posts|
|02. IRB-Munirabad, Koppal||79 Posts|
Am I Eligible For KSP Constable Recruitment 2019 ? Karnataka Police Constable Bharti 2019
Educational Qualifications For Karnataka Police Jobs 2019:
Aspirants must possess Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) from any recognized board for Karnataka Police Constable Vacancy 2019.
Age Limit For KSP Constable Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should have minimum age as 18 years for KSP Recruitment 2019. Candidates may check the maximum age limit for KSP Vacancy 2019 according to relevant category as follows:
- SC/ST/ CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B : 27 years
- General Category : 25 years
- Tribal People : 30 years
Physical Standards For KSP Constable Jobs 2019:
Candidates must have to fulfil the physical criteria for KSP Jobs 2019 as given below:
- Men- 170 Cm for Men
- Men (Tribal)- 155 Cm
- 86 Cm with Chest Expansion of 5 Cm for Men
- 75 Cm for Men (Tribal)
Selection Process For KSP Constable Bharti 2019 :
For KSP Recruitment 2019, Selection of participants will get made on the basis of following rounds :
- Endurance Test (ET) and Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
FAQs For KSP SRPC Recruitment 2019 – KSP Vacancy 2019 Queries
What Is The Mode of Application For KSP Jobs 2019 ?
Candidates can apply for the KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 through the online mode. To do so they can either click on the direct link which is active now or follow the easy steps mentioned below.
How To Apply Online For KSP Recruitment 2019 ?
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Police Department.
- On the Home page, you must click on KSP Constable Jobs Notification Link and read the terms and conditions carefully.
- If you satisfy the eligibilities, click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- A new page containing an application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill up the form with all the relevant details.
- Then upload the scanned images of passport size photo, signature and required documents in Online form.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
What are the names of the posts to be filled through the direct recruitment, namely KSP Recruitment ?
Special Reserve Police Constable (SRPC) and IRB Posts are to be filled through KSP SRPC Recruitment 2019.
Conclusion : KSP Recruitment 2019 Notification is out for 218 SRPC and PC-IRB posts. The due date to apply online for KSP Constable Vacancy 2019 is 24.06.2019.
Karnataka State Police is organizing KSP Recruitment 2019. The process is going to held on 662 positions of Jailor & Warder Jobs. Applicants who are looking for Karnataka Police Vacancy 2019 may apply online. The online form submission will start from 21.02.2019. Closing date to apply for Karnataka Police Warder Vacancy 2019 will be 09th March 2019. Applicants need to deposit an application fees of Rs 250/- and its payment to be done with HDFC Bank/Post Office. Candidates seeking more details may download KSP Warder Notification Pdf 2019.
Overview of KSP Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka Police Warder Jobs
|Department||Karnataka State Police|
|Jobs Behaviour||Vacancies in Karnataka Prisons Department|
|Total Vacancies||662 Posts|
|Post Name||Jailor, Warder|
|Mode of Registration||Online Form|
|Closing Date to apply online for ksp recruitment||09.03.2019|
Overview of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria for KSP Jailor Jobs
|Advertisement Date for Karnataka Police Jobs 2019||12/2019|
|Opening Date for registrations||21.02.2019|
|Closing Date to apply for ksp vacancy 2019||09.03.2019 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Payment of Application Fees||21.02.2019 to 11.03.2019|
|Education Qualification||Warder : SSLC/10th Standard or Equivalent|
Jailor : Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from any recognized university.
|Age Limit for Karnataka Police Warder Recruitment||Age Limit : 20 year old to 26 year old.|
|Upper Age Relaxations||SC/ST Category : 05 years & OBC Category : 03 Years|
|Selection Process For KSP Recruitment 2019||Written Test, PET & PST & Viva Voce (Only for Jailor)|
|Application Fees for KSP Jailor Vacancy 2019|
|Application Fees for KSP Jailor Jobs 2019||GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category : Rs 250/-|
SC, ST, CAT-01 : Rs 100/-
|Mode of Fee Payment||Fee payment is to be done via HDFC Bank/ Post Office|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online for KSP Jobs 2019||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|
FAQs for KSP Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka Police Warder Jobs Queries
Is KSP Notification 2019 Available in English ?
No. The KSP Jobs 2019 Notification will be available only in Kannada Language.
How to Deposit The KSP Vacancy Application Fees 2019 ?
Candidates may deposit the application fees through HDFC Banking services or at any Post Office (nearest branch). Candidates afterwards must note down the Transaction or Reference No.
How to Apply Online for KSP Recruitment 2019 ?
– First of all login to the official website rec18.ksp-online.in
– On the home page you will get the notification pdf link.
– Click on the link and then download the pdf file properly.
– Afterwards you need to open the application form available on the official website only.
– Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
– Also deposit the application fees for KSP Vacancy 2019.
– On successful submission you need to note down the Application No. & Password.
Conclusion : KSP Recruitment 2019 for 662 post of Jailor & Warder. Participants may apply online between 21.02.2019 to 09.03.2019. Furthermore information is available on the official links given above.