Searching for the information regarding KVIC Admit Card 2020? Khadi Village Industries Commission will conduct Computer Based Test for 108 Group B & C posts. If you are going to take part in CBT, then you can check the status about KVIC Group B & C Admit Card 2020 from here. The exact date of the Group B & C Exam will get updated later on the official website. The Tentative month of Computer Based Test is February 2020. The department will release the KVIC Hall Ticket before the 10-15 days from the exam date.
- Overview Of KVIC Admit Card 2020 – Khadi Village Industries Commission Call Letter 2020
- FAQs Regarding KVIC Group C Hall Ticket 2020 – KVIC Call Letter 2020
- What Are Details Available On The KVIC Group B Admit Card 2020?
- Which Size & Format Will Be Allowed For KVIC Group B & C Admit Card 2020?
- Which Documents Will Be Required To Be Hold At Exam Centre With KVIC Group B & C Call Letter?
- What Is KVIC Group B & C Exam Date 2020 ?
- What Is the Importance of KVIC Admit Card 2020?
- How To Download KVIC Hall Ticket 2020? KVIC Admit Card 2020
Overview Of KVIC Admit Card 2020 – Khadi Village Industries Commission Call Letter 2020
|Name of the Organization||Khadi Village Industries Commission|
|Position Name||Group B & C Posts|
|Examination Name||KVIC Mumbai Group B & C Examination 2020|
|Total Posts||108 Posts|
|Mode of Computer Based Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Tentative Exam Month||February 2020|
|KVIC Hall Ticket 2020 Status||Available Soon|
FAQs Regarding KVIC Group C Hall Ticket 2020 – KVIC Call Letter 2020
What Are Details Available On The KVIC Group B Admit Card 2020?
KVIC Group C Admit Card 2020 will contain some necessary details regarding examination schedule and exam city. You can read the following details from the help of KVIC Admit Card 2020:
- Participant’s Name
- Guardian’s/ Father’s Name
- Examination Centre
- Roll Number
- Day and date of Online Examination
- Register Photo & Signature of the participan
- Subject Name,
- Signature of Exam Controller, etc.
Which Size & Format Will Be Allowed For KVIC Group B & C Admit Card 2020?
(i) Size : A4 Size Sheet
(ii) Format : Prescribed Format
Which Documents Will Be Required To Be Hold At Exam Centre With KVIC Group B & C Call Letter?
Candidates must require to hold anyone Identity Card along with the KVIC Hall Ticket 2020. These ID Cards can be as follows:
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Passport, etc.
What Is KVIC Group B & C Exam Date 2020 ?
The Department will be taking the Group B & C Examination in the Month of February 2020 tentatively.
What Is the Importance of KVIC Admit Card 2020?
An Hall Ticket will play an important role at the time of the examination. The Examiner will check your KVIC Call Letter 2020 at the examination centre. If you found without KVIC Permission Letter, then you will get not allowed to attend the examination. Thus, The Admit Card will helps you to get the entry in the Examination Hall.
How To Download KVIC Hall Ticket 2020? KVIC Admit Card 2020
- Firstly, You should log on the official webpage of KVIC.
- Then search for the link related to KVIC Call Letter 2020.
- Click on the given link.
- Fill up the Name or Roll No. in the dialogue box.
- Afterward, you will get your KVIC Group B & C Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- You must download the admit card.
- Takea hard copy of KVIC 2020 Admit Card on A4 size sheet in prescribed format.
KVIC Permission Letter 2020: Click Here (Activate Soon)
Check KVIC Group B & C Examination Pattern: Click Here
Conclusion: KVIC Admit Card 2020 will be shortly available for Group B & C Exam on the official website. Applicants can download the KVIC Group B & C Call Letter 2020 before exam date.