Do you want to check Madras High Court Latest Notification 2018 for 82 PA & Clerk Jobs ? Then here is the news for you. Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 is out for 82 Personal Assistant and Clerk Vacancies. The vacancies are available for Hon’ble Judges, Registrars and to Deputy Registrars posts. Applicants who wants to apply for Madras HC PA Recruitment 2018 then send offline application form. Last date for submission of offline application form is 02.05.2018. Candidates may check other details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process etc. from here.
- Collect Information for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 – निजी सहायक एवं क्लर्क भर्ती
- Howto Become Personal Assistant & Clerk in Madras High Court ? What is the Eligibility Criteria for Madras HC Recruitment 2018?
- Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
- How to Fill Application Form for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 ?
Collect Information for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 – निजी सहायक एवं क्लर्क भर्ती
Department : High Court of Madras
Nature of the Jobs : Direct Recruitment
Mode of Application : Prescribed Format (offline mode)
Total Madras HC Vacancy : 82 Posts
Post Name : Personal Assistant (निजी सहायक) & Clerk
Last date to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment : 02.05.2018
Official Website : hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Important Dates for Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2018
Notification No. : 56/2018
Last date for submission of fully filled offline forms (by email) : 02/05/2018
Last date submission of application form (madras hc office) : 04/05/2018
Division of Madras High Court Jobs 2018 – निजी सहायक एवं क्लर्क भर्ती
Post Offered : 82 vacancies
Jobs Title : Personal Assistant & Clerk
Distribution of Madras HC Vacancy 2018 :-
01. Personal Assistant (to Hon’ble Judge) : 71 Posts
02. Personal Assistant (to Registrar) : 10 Posts
03. Personal Clerk (to Deputy Registrar) : 01 Posts
Howto Become Personal Assistant & Clerk in Madras High Court ? What is the Eligibility Criteria for Madras HC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who wants to apply for Madras HC PA Vacancy 2018 must check the Eligibility Criteria here. The applicants who will satisfy the eligibility criteria their application forms will get submitted successfully. Hence read the details given below for Madras High Court Jobs 2018 carefully.
Education Qualification for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
The candidate who are applying for Madras HC Vacancy 2018 must hold Bachelor degree in (science/commerce/engineering/arts/medicine) or any other discipline from recognized institute. Participants must have done Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation from any DTE. Furthermore details are available in the Madras High Court Vacancy Notice 2018.
Required Age Limit for Madras HC Jobs 2018
The candidate who are applying for Madras high Court Recruitment 2018 must have the minimum age of 18 years. Maximum age must not exceed 30 years old for Madras High Court PA Jobs 2018. The candidates who found eligible for this can fill up application forms on the due date given.For upper age limit age relaxation is also there.
Upper Age Relaxation for Madras High Court Bharti 2018
Candidates who belongs to the OBC Category will be getting 03 year age relaxation. Applicants of SC/ST category will be getting 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Participants who wants to read full detail then download the Madras HC Recruitment 2018.
Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
Online Registration Fees for Madras HC PA Jobs 2018
The candidates who are filling up the application forms of Madras High Court Bharti 2018 should check application fees first. Online mode application fees are available category wise. The candidate can check the fees of application form here given below. For more details the candidate can check the Madras HC PA Jobs Notification Pdf.
- Others/ UR/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC Category : 500/-
- SC(A)/SC & ST Category : Nil
Selection Process for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
The candidate who are applying for Madras High Court Jobs 2018 has to give the Written test and Skill test which will held by Madras High Court department. After that who got qualified these test will be called up for Interview. The candidate must hold the relevant documents with them. For furthermore details candidate can visit the Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2018 Pdf.
- Written test
- Skill test
Pay Scale for Madras HC PA Vacancy 2018
The candidates who got selection for 82 vacancies will get the salaries on the following basis. For more details the candidates can visit the Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf given in below links.
- For personal assistant (to honorable judge) post-56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- For personal assistant (to registrar) post-36,400/- to 1,15,700/-
- For personal clerk post-20,600/- to 65,500/-
How to Fill Application Form for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 ?
The candidates who are interested or eligible for applying for Madras HC PA Jobs 2018 can fill up the application forms in the prescribed format. Following steps are required to fill up the application form for Madras High Court Vacancy 2018. For furthermore detail visit the Madras High Court Bharti Notification Pdf.
- Firstly, the candidate must log in on official website hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Then homepage will open on your screen.
- Search for Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
- Now in the Announcement section you will get Madras HC PA Recruitment Advt Pdf.
- Click on the link and read all the details carefully. Afterwards start filling up the application form.
- Enter all the demanded information and then you will submit application fees.
- The candidate have to attach the colored photo and signature in application form.
- If the candidate is filling the offline forms then he has to attach the soft copy of application through e-mail on recruitment website email@example.com
- Candidate must re-check the detail once again.
- Click on submit button.
- Then take out the print of application form for future use.
Conclusion : Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 for Personal Assistant & Clerk 82 vacancies.The candidates can fill up the offline application forms before 02/05/2018. Candidates can check email address to send application forms, notification pdf from the official links given above.