Looking for Jobs in Maharashtra State? If yes then you can apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019. Maharashtra Postal Circle Department is inviting the candidates to apply for 3650 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Applicants can apply for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancy 2019. Starting date of the online registration is 01.11.2019 for Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2019. The Last Date of submission of the filled application form will be 30.11.2019. For further details, candidates can read out the given below article for Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2019.
General Details For Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019 | Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Jobs
|Department Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle Department|
|Popular As||Maharashtra Post Office|
|Vacancy Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Positions||93 Posts|
|Mode of Registrations||Online Process|
|Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy Closing Date||30.11.2019|
|Official Website||indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline|
Am I Eligible For Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019? Maharashtra Postal Circle Jobs 2019
|Opening Date of the Online Registration Process||01.11.2019|
|Due Date of submission of the filled form||30.11.2019|
|Education Qualifications For IOCL Apprentice Jobs||Candidates must have the 10th Pass Certificate from the recognized Board. Also consist of Basic Knowledge in the Computer.|
|Age Limit||Age Limit should be between 18 years to 40 years old as on 01.11.2019|
|Selection Process||Selection of the candidates will be based on Merit List|
|Pay Band||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
|Download Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment||Click Here|
What Are FAQs For Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019?
How To Apply Online For Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates need to check the official website
- Then find out the Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy 2019 Notification.
- Click on it. Read out the complete details of the eligibility criteria.
- After that eligible candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Then pay the application fees.
- Recheck the complete application form once again.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of application form for future use.
What Is The Age Relaxation For Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2019?
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 years
Conclusion: Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019 notification is available for 3650 GDS Jobs. Applicants who are interested can apply for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Jobs before last date which is 30.11.2019.