Dear applicants, MCGM Admit Card 2018 will be releasing from 24th January 2018 on the official site. The MCGM Labour Admit Card 2018 will be available for 1388 posts of Worker, Hamal and other posts. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai will conduct Written Test for these Group D Jobs from 15.02.2018 to 25.02.2018. Candidates can check BMC Call Letter 2018 by entering Registration ID and DOB in the dialogue box.
Fresh Update (25.01.2018) : Good News for the applicants, BMC Admit Card 2018 are available on the official site. Participants who are appearing in the exam may download their BMC Call Letter 2018 from the official links given below.
Fresh Update (22.01.2018) : Dear participants. The written examination dates for MCGM Labour (Group D) Exam are 15.02.2018 to 25.02.2018. Participants can download their BMC Admit Card from 24.01.2018 onwards from the official links given at the end.
Fresh Update (17.01.2018) : As per the official news, the MCGM Labour Admit Card 2018 are supposed to get announce on 17th Jan 2018 onwards. Participants must stay connected with this article to download BMC Group D Call Letter from the official site.
- Check MCGM Admit Card 2018 Release & BMC Call Letter Download Date
- Important Information Available in MCGM Admit Card 2018, Document to Carry with BMC Group D Call Letter
- How to Download MCGM Admit Card 2018 at mcgm.gov.in ? BMC Call Letter for 1388 Group D Jobs Here
Check MCGM Admit Card 2018 Release & BMC Call Letter Download Date
Department : Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
Popularly known as : BMC
Total Posts : 1388 vacancies
Post Name : Cemetery Worker, Hamal & other posts
Date of BMC Group D Exam : 15th February to 25th February 2018
Downloading of MCGM Admit Card : 24.01.2018 onwards
Status of BMC Admit Card : Available Now
MCGM Official Website : mcgm.gov.in
General Details for MCGM Group D Exam 2018, BMC Hall Ticket :
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (MCGM) has uploaded the notification for Group D Examination on 11.12.2017. The online registration process was started from 12.11.2017. Last date for submission of completely filled application form was 31.12.2018. Participants who have completed their registration successfully may attend MCGM Group D Examination in the month of February 2018.
The MCGM Admit Card 2018 of the applicants will be available from 24.01.2018 onwards. Only the successfully register applicants will get the opportunity to appear in the BMC Group D Exam 2018. MCGM Call Letter will be contain many important details which are discussed in the below segments properly.
Important Information Available in MCGM Admit Card 2018, Document to Carry with BMC Group D Call Letter
General Guidelines Available on BMC Call Letter :
There are few details which are printed on the MCGM Hall Ticket 2018. These steps gives us the indication about How A Candidate Has to Behave in MCGM Examination ? By following the given below instructions you will become eligible to sit and write the BMC Group D Call Letter 2018.
- Take print out of the MCGM Admit Card on A4 size white plane paper only.
- Afterwards check BMC Admit Card must contain your Roll No.
- Make sure that you carry your Group D Exam Call Letter at the exam center.
- Do not bring any electronic gadget, study material or any other equipment at the exam center.
- Behave properly and follow all the orders given by the invigilator.
- In addition to it you need to bring one photo bearing IDs at the exam center for verification.
- The MCGM Group D Admit Card must not get tear, raucous from any corner or in between.
Document to Carry with BMC Group D Admit Card 2018 :
Applicants must check the document to carry with MCGM Call Letter 2018 as well as details printed on BMC Mumbai Call Letter. The MCGM Admit Card 2018 of the participants will contain Roll No., Exam Date, Timings, Shifts, Venue of Examination, Photo & Signature etc. These are some of the information which should be available on the BMC Admit Card 2018. Candidates simultaneously with MCGM Call Letter for Group D Vacancies must bring one photo bearing ID proof at the exam center. The details for identity proof is available below :
- 02 Passport Size photo (recent and already registered with MCGM)
- 01 ID Proof (Voter ID, Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License etc.)
How to Download MCGM Admit Card 2018 at mcgm.gov.in ? BMC Call Letter for 1388 Group D Jobs Here
Participants who are checking the steps to download BMC Labour Admit Card 2018 must follow the given points. Here we have shared all the necessary steps which are included in the generation of Group D Call Letter from MCGM Official Website.
- First of all log on to the BMC Mumbai Official Website i.e. mcgm.gov.in
- On the home page you need to click on the showing MCGM Group D Admit Card.
- Afterwards it will ask you to enter Name or Application No. and DOB in the dialogue box.
- Then you need to submit the relevant information.
- Simultaneously the screen will then show you your BMC Mumbai Admit Card.
- Take print out of the MCGM Labour Admit Card on A4 size white plane paper.
- Check all the information and then take it at exam center.
Conclusion : MCGM Admit Card 2018 for the post of Group D Jobs on 1388 vacancies. Exam will held in February 2018. Participants can download their BMC Labour Admit Card 2018 from the official links given above.