Appearing in Assistant Director Exam? If yes then you have to download the MPPSC Syllabus 2019. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be taking the examination for 37 Assistant Director Exam. Applicants who are appearing in the exam can download the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus from the given below article. The date of the Assistant Director Exam will be announced soon on its official website. Before exam date candidates can start up their preparation with the MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2019. For further more details candidates can check the Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus and exam pattern as mentioned below the article.
- Collect Details For MPPSC Syllabus 2019 | Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus
- What Will Be Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Assistant Director Exam? MPPSC Syllabus 2019
- What Are Topic Wise MPPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2019?
- Check Details For MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018
- What Is Selection Process & Exam Pattern For VAS Examination 2018? MPPSC Syllabus 2018
- How To Get MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 ? Subject Wise Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus
- How To Download MPPSC Syllabus 2018? Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018
Collect Details For MPPSC Syllabus 2019 | Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus
|Name of Department||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Positions Available||37 Posts|
|Post Title||Assistant Director|
|Name of Exam||MPPSC Assistant Director Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Written Exam|
|Availability of MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2019||Available Here|
|Date of Assistant Director Exam||Notify Soon|
What Will Be Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Assistant Director Exam? MPPSC Syllabus 2019
|Download MPPSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus & Pattern|
|Name of Subjects|
|Check MPPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern|
|Download MPPSC Syllabus 2019 Here||Click Here|
|Check Madhya Pradesh Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Collect MPPSC Exam Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Get Assistant Director Exam Result||Click Here|
What Are Topic Wise MPPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2019?
- Agriculture, its importance in the national economy, agro-ecological zones and geographic distribution of crop plants.
- Crop weather relationships, droughts, floods, Cold waves and frosts, Meteorological services to agriculture.
- Soil as a medium for plant growth and its Composition, minerals and organic constituents of the soil and their role in crop production. Soils types of India and M.P. Chemical, Physical and microbiological properties of soils, Essential plant nutrient, their functions and deficiency symptoms, Occurrence and Cycling in soil. Straight, complex and mixed fertilizers and bio-fertilizers manufactured and marketed in India. Integrated nutrient management for plants. Management of problem soils such as saline, alkali and acid soils.
- Important crops of India and M.P. Package of practices for cultivation of Cereal, Pulses, Oilseeds, Sugar, Fibre and forage crops. Different cropping systems. Crop rotations, multiple and relay cropping, intercropping, mixed cropping and sequence cropping.
- Principles of plant physiology with reference to plant nutrition, absorption, translocation and metabolism of nutrients. Photosynthesis and respiration, growth and development auxins and hormones in plant growth.
- Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to the improvement of crops. development of plant hybrids and composites. Important varieties, hybrids, and components of major crops.
- Economics with reference to agriculture. Farm planning and resource management for enhanced production. Factors of Crop production and production relationships, marketing of agricultural produce and regulated markets in M.P. Price of agricultural produce and its role in agricultural development.
- Important fruits and vegetable crops of M.P. and India, their package of practices. Crop rotations, intercropping and companion crops, the role of fruits and vegetables in human nutrition.
- Serious weeds, pests, and diseases affecting major crops. Principles of plant protection measures. Integrated control of weeds, pests, and diseases.
- Principles and objectives of surveying. Contouring, Farm development., land capability classification, Farm machinery, and equipment. Bullock drew and power, driven Farm implements. Mechanization and its relevance and scope in India. Seedbed preparation, land shaping, seeding, and intercultural tools or equipment, plant protection equipment, harvesting and threshing machines, post-harvest machinery.
- Care and maintenance before and after the use of form implement arid machinery.
- Principles and objectives of agricultural extension. Extension organization at the state, district and block levels, their structure, functions, and responsibilities. Methods of Communication, the role of farm organizations in extension services.
- Soil and water management, Irrigation methods, soil erosion, its causes and control measures. Rain Water conservation. Watershed development. Rainfed farming principles and practices.
Conclusion: MPPSC Syllabus 2019 is available for 37 Assistant Director Examination. Applicants can collect topic wise MPPSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus 2019 from here.
Are you preparing for VAS Exam 2018? If yes then you are required to download MPPSC Syllabus 2018. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be conducting the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam for 188 Posts. Online Exam is going to be held on 07.10.2018 at 2:00 PM to 04:00 PM for VAS Jobs 2018. For doing better preparation candidates must download the subject wise MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 from here. Candidates can collect the more information related to VAS Exam Pattern, subject wise syllabus from given below article for Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2018
Check Details For MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Briefly Known: MPPSC
Total No. of Vacancy: 188 Posts
Post Title: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)
Name of Examination: MPPSC VAS Exam 2018
Mode of Examination: Written Exam & Interview
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
MPPSC Official Website : mppsc.nic.in
Dates To Remember For Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018
Starting & Last Date for submission of online form: 06.08.2018 to 05.09.2018
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
Release of MPPSC Admit Card 2018 : Update Soon
Date of MPPSC VAS Written Exam: 07.10.2018 at 2:00 PM to 04:00 PM
What Is Selection Process & Exam Pattern For VAS Examination 2018? MPPSC Syllabus 2018
MPPSC Selection Process For Vas Jobs
The Department is going to select the candidates on the basis of written exam & interview. Firstly, the candidates have to get appear for written exam for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy. With the help of written exam the department will be able to shortlist the candidates for Interview. Applicants who qualify in written exam will be called for Interview.
- Written Exam
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Pattern
The written exam consists of questions based on Concerned subjects which are given below. There will ne total 150 questions available in the question paper. Maximum marks will be 300 and each question carries 02 marks. Duration of the Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS written Exam will be 02 hours.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||Concerned Subjects||150||300||2 Hours|
How To Get MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 ? Subject Wise Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus
Candidates can collect the subject wise MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 as given below. We are providing you topic wise Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018for scoring good marks in examination
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 – General
- The role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- The constraints to the livestock development programs.
- Current livestock programs & the policies of state and Nation.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 – Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Breeding of essential species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- The applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Principles of genetics.
MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health
- Environmental hygiene.
- The role of the veterinarian in public health.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018 – Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- The mechanism of respiration.
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Animal Husbandry
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Anti nutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018 – Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms etc.
- Organs/tissues/cells of the Immune system.
- Infection and immunity, the type and grades of immunity.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018– Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
- Communication technologies.
- Livestock economics, marketing, and business management.
- Livestock contribution to national economy.
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 – Veterinary Medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
How To Download MPPSC Syllabus 2018? Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018
Applicants can check the simple steps to get download the MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus from here. These easy steps will help you to download the Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 easily which will help you in doing good preparation.
- Candidates must check the MPPSC official website i.e mppsc.nic.in
- Then search for MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 Advertisement Pdf.
- Click on it. Study the MPPSC Syllabus 2018 thoroughly.
- After that, you must download it and save it into your computer device.
- Candidates should also take the printout of 2018 for preparation purpose.
You may Also Check :
MPPSC SET Application Form 2018
Conclusion: MPPSC Syllabus is available is available on its official website for 188 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam. Applicants who are going to prepare for VAS Exam can download the MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018 from here. Candidates stay connected with us for latest updates related to Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2018.