Are you preparing for VAS Exam 2018? If yes then you are required to download MPPSC Syllabus 2018. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be conducting the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam for 188 Posts. Online Exam is going to be held on 07.10.2018 at 2:00 PM to 04:00 PM for VAS Jobs 2018. For doing better preparation candidates must download the subject wise MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 from here. Candidates can collect the more information related to VAS Exam Pattern, subject wise syllabus from given below article for Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2018
- Check Details For MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018
- What Is Selection Process & Exam Pattern For VAS Examination 2018? MPPSC Syllabus 2018
- How To Get MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 ? Subject Wise Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus
- How To Download MPPSC Syllabus 2018? Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018
Check Details For MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Briefly Known: MPPSC
Total No. of Vacancy: 188 Posts
Post Title: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)
Name of Examination: MPPSC VAS Exam 2018
Mode of Examination: Written Exam & Interview
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
MPPSC Official Website : mppsc.nic.in
Dates To Remember For Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018
Starting & Last Date for submission of online form: 06.08.2018 to 05.09.2018
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 Status: Available Here
Release of MPPSC Admit Card 2018 : Update Soon
Date of MPPSC VAS Written Exam: 07.10.2018 at 2:00 PM to 04:00 PM
What Is Selection Process & Exam Pattern For VAS Examination 2018? MPPSC Syllabus 2018
MPPSC Selection Process For Vas Jobs
The Department is going to select the candidates on the basis of written exam & interview. Firstly, the candidates have to get appear for written exam for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy. With the help of written exam the department will be able to shortlist the candidates for Interview. Applicants who qualify in written exam will be called for Interview.
- Written Exam
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Pattern
The written exam consists of questions based on Concerned subjects which are given below. There will ne total 150 questions available in the question paper. Maximum marks will be 300 and each question carries 02 marks. Duration of the Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS written Exam will be 02 hours.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||Concerned Subjects||150||300||2 Hours|
How To Get MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 ? Subject Wise Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus
Candidates can collect the subject wise MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 as given below. We are providing you topic wise Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018for scoring good marks in examination
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 – General
- The role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- The constraints to the livestock development programs.
- Current livestock programs & the policies of state and Nation.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 – Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Breeding of essential species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- The applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Principles of genetics.
MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health
- Environmental hygiene.
- The role of the veterinarian in public health.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018 – Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- The mechanism of respiration.
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Animal Husbandry
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Anti nutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018 – Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms etc.
- Organs/tissues/cells of the Immune system.
- Infection and immunity, the type and grades of immunity.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018– Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
- Communication technologies.
- Livestock economics, marketing, and business management.
- Livestock contribution to national economy.
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 – Veterinary Medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
How To Download MPPSC Syllabus 2018? Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018
Applicants can check the simple steps to get download the MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus from here. These easy steps will help you to download the Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 easily which will help you in doing good preparation.
- Candidates must check the MPPSC official website i.e mppsc.nic.in
- Then search for MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 Advertisement Pdf.
- Click on it. Study the MPPSC Syllabus 2018 thoroughly.
- After that, you must download it and save it into your computer device.
- Candidates should also take the printout of 2018 for preparation purpose.
You may Also Check :
MPPSC SET Application Form 2018
Conclusion: MPPSC Syllabus is available is available on its official website for 188 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam. Applicants who are going to prepare for VAS Exam can download the MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018 from here. Candidates stay connected with us for latest updates related to Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2018.