- Overview For MPSC Recruitment 2019 – MPSC Judicial Magistrate Vacancy 2019
- Who Can Apply For MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019? Important Dates for MPSC Judicial Magistrate Vacancy 2019
- Some Frequently Asked MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- Check MPSC PSI STI Recruitment 2019 Details – MPSC Advertisement Download
- Check MPSC PSI STI Vacancy 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Jobs Details
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Vacancy 2019 ? MPSC Recruitment Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
- Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for MPSC Bharti 2019 – General Details for MPSC PSI STI Prelims Exam
- What is the MPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Process ? How To Download MPSC Advertisement Pdf ?
- Collect MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Notification Details
- MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility, Selection Process, Important Dates
- General FAQs for MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Exam Queries
Are you searching for Jobs in Maharashtra State? If yes then you have the golden opportunity for MPSC Recruitment 2019. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has uploaded the official notification on its site for 190 Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Vacancies. Applicants can fill up the application form for MPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2019. The Last Date of submitting the filled application form will be 08.07.2019. Candidates can read the given below article which consists of details related to selection process, pay scale, education qualification etc for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2019.
Overview For MPSC Recruitment 2019 – MPSC Judicial Magistrate Vacancy 2019
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate|
|Available Jobs||190 Posts|
|Registration Mode||Online Process|
|MPSC Vacancy 2019 Last Date||08th July 2019|
Who Can Apply For MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019? Important Dates for MPSC Judicial Magistrate Vacancy 2019
|Opening Date of filling up the application form||24.06.2019|
|Final Dates of submitting the application form for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment||08.07.2019|
|Date of Submission of application fees through the SBI Challan||09.07.2019|
|Education Qualifications||Applicants should have the degree in Law and LLB degree with the degree having 55% marks.|
|Age Limit for MPSC Jobs 2019|
|Selection Process||The Selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and Interview|
|Pay Band for MPSC Jobs 2019||₹ 27,700- 44,770 with admissible allowances.|
|Download MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2019||Click Here|
Some Frequently Asked MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
What Are Simple Steps For MPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants must visit official website which is mpsc.gov.in
- Then you have to look for MPSC Vacancy Notification.
- Click on it. Read the MPSC Advertisement Carefully.
- Press the Apply Option.
- Enter up the details in the application form.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Then you have to pay the application fees according to the category.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of application form for future use.
How Many Years Experience Is Required For MPSC Vacancy 2019?
The Department need minimum 03 years of experience in the Law Stream to apply for
What Is The Last Date To Apply For for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019
The Department will be closing the online registration process as on 08.07.2019.
Conclusion: MPSC Recruitment 2019 forms are available here for 190 Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate. Applicants can apply for MPSC Civil Judge Jobs before the last date which is 08.07.2019.
New openings in Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Recently the department has uploaded MPSC Advertisement 2019 for 555 vacancies of PSI, STI & ASO jobs. Applicants who wish to take part in the MPSC Recruitment 2019 may send online application form. The opening date for submission of application form is 21.06.2019. It is an entrance exam known as MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims (Group B) 2019. There will be an exam fee of Rs 374/- (Unreserved) and Rs 274 (Reserved category) respectively. After depositing the application fees applicants must submit their Maharashtra PSC PSI Application Form by 05.07.2019. Candidates checking qualification, age limit and other details may read the article carefully.
Check MPSC PSI STI Recruitment 2019 Details – MPSC Advertisement Download
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||MPSC Subordinate Services (Group B) Prelims Exam 2019|
|Post Name||PSI, STI and Assistant Section Officer|
|Total No. of Vacancy||555 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Application Process|
|Closing date to apply online for mpsc recruitment||05.07.2019|
MPSC PSI STI Vacancy 2019 Dates – Check Last Date For Maharashtra PSC Recruitment
MPSC Advertisement No. : 3119/ CR-60/2018/3
Issue date of Notification : 21.06.2019
Opening Date for submission of application form (online mode) : 21.06.2019
Closing date to apply online for mpsc vacancy : 05.07.2019
Check MPSC PSI STI Vacancy 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Jobs Details
Vacancy Available : 555 Posts
Post Name : Group B (PSI, STI & ASO) Jobs
Division of Vacancies for MPSC Vacancy 2019 – Maharashtra PSC PSI STI Jobs Distribution :
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) : 496 Posts
- State Tax Inspector (STI) : 35 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) : 24 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Vacancy 2019 ? MPSC Recruitment Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
Participants who are appearing in the MPSC PSI STI Recruitment 2019 must check the eligibility criteria firstly. The criteria comprise of Education, Age Limit, Pay Scale etc. It is necessary to confirm the eligibility criteria before applying for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019. Otherwise the application form will get rejected. Hence you must download the MPSC Advertisement Pdf from the official links given below.
Education Qualification For MPSC PSI STI Jobs 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Vacancy :
The applicants who wish to apply for MPSC Jobs 2019 must hold Graduation Degree from any recognized university or institute. Applicants must also have a degree of statutory trust for MPSC Recruitment 2019. Applicants may download the notification Pdf from the official links to get furthermore details.
Required Age Limit for MPSC Bharti 2019 :
Participants should not be less than 18 year old to apply for MPSC Vacancy 2019. Maximum age limit of the applicants to apply for PSI, STI and ASO vacancies is available below. Candidates must read all the information properly and then apply for Maharashtra PSC PSI STI Vacancy 2018 :
- PSI Jobs : Minimum Age should be 19 year old and maximum age should be 31 year old.
- STI & ASO Vacancies : Minimum age of the applicants should be 18 year old and maximum age should not be more than 38 year old.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit for MPSC Jobs 2019
Applicants who belongs to the SC/ST category will be getting 05 year age relaxation for MPSC PSI STI Recruitment 2019. 03 year relaxation is applicable for the employees of the OBC category for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale for MPSC Bharti 2019 – General Details for MPSC PSI STI Prelims Exam
Online Application Fees for MPSC Jobs 2019 – MPSC PSI STI Vacancy :
The applicants who are going to fill up the application form must note down the Online Registration Fees. MPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Form holds a registration fee of Rs 374/- for the applicants of Unreserved Category. Other category candidates need to pay Rs 274/- as their application fees for MPSC PSI STI Recruitment 2019. Application Fees once paid will not get refunded to the applicants in any condition. Payment of application fees is to be done in the Online mode or through E-Challan.
Selection Process for MPSC Jobs 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Jobs :
Participants must check the selection process for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2019. The selection process comprise of Written Test wherein you need to face Preliminary Exam as well as Mains Exam. Applicants who secure the minimum passing marks will get appointment on 555 PSI, STI & ASO Vacancies.
Pay Scale for MPSC Recruitment 2019 – MPSC PSI STI Jobs :
Candidates who are participating in the MPSC PSI STI Prelims Exam on qualification will get Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4300/- per month. Simultaneously the applicants will also be getting the benefits of being an employee of Maharashtra PSC Department.
What is the MPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Process ? How To Download MPSC Advertisement Pdf ?
The applicants who want to fill up the application form MPSC PSI STI Vacancy 2019 must check the online registration dates. The last date for submission of completely filled application form is 05.07.2019. Participants may check the simple steps given below to download the MPSC Advertisement Pdf as well as apply online for 555 PSI, STI & ASO Vacancies.
- First of all login to the Maharashtra PSC Official Website i.e. mpsc.gov.in
- Here you need to go in the Advt./Notification section given at the top left side.
- Here you will get the link for MPSC Advertisement for Group B Jobs.
- Click on the link an then a pdf file open in Marathi languages telling you all the details.
- Read all the terms and condition properly and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, postal address, qualification, Age limit etc.
- Also deposit the application fees and note down the reference number.
- Simultaneously recheck the online form for MPSC Recruitment 2019 and submit it.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password on successful submission.
Important Links For Maharashtra PSC Jobs – MPSC PSI STI Recruitment :
Download MPSC Advertisement 555 PSI STI Vacancies Here
Apply Online for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2019 Here
Also Check MPSC PSI STI Syllabus 2019
Maharashtra Vanrakshak Jobs
You May Also Check :
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion : MPSC Recruitment 2019 for the post of PSI, STI and ASO on 555 Group B Vacancies. Last date to apply online for Maharashtra PSC Bharti is 05th July 2019.The Main Exam on 555 Group B Jobs will held in August 2019.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has come up with MPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019. There are 190 vacancies of Civil Judges (Jr. Division). Candidates who want to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019 may send online application forms. The online registration process for Maharashtra PSC Examination is being started from 01.02.2019. Closing date to apply for Civil Judge vacancies will be 21.02.2019. An application fees of Rs 374/- is payable to appear in the examination. Furthermore information is available in the details given below.
Fresh Update (25.05.2019): Dear applicants, MPSC State Service Mains Exam online forms are available now. Candidates who wish to apply may between 24.05.2019 to 07.06.2019. The department has announced 431 positions for Deputy Collector, Tehsildar, Nayab Tehsildar, etc. posts. Candidates may check complete details from here.
Collect MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Notification Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||MPSC Civil Judge Exam 2019|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Total No. of Vacancy||190 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Application Process|
|Closing date to apply online for mpsc recruitment||21.02.2019|
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility, Selection Process, Important Dates
|Opening Date for registrations||01.02.2019|
|Closing Date to apply for tpsc recruitment 2019||21.02.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees (Online Mode)||21.02.2019|
|MPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Application Fees||22.02.2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||07.04.2019|
|Date of Mains Examination||18.08.2019|
|Check Distribution of TPSC LD Assistant-Typist Jobs 2019|
|01. MPSC Civil Judge Jobs||190 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Must hold LLB/LLM Degree for Maharashtra PSC Jobs|
|Age Limit for MPSC Vacancy 2019||Minimum age 21 year old & maximum age 35 year old as on 01.02.2019.|
|Upper Age Relaxations||SC/ST Category : 05 years & OBC Category : 03 Years|
|Selection Process For MPSC Recruitment||Written Test (Prelims & Mains) and Personal Interview|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for MPSC Jobs 2019||Click Here|
General FAQs for MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Exam Queries
Is MPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019 Available in English Pdf ?
No. It is available in Marathi Language only.
How to Apply Online for MPSC Jobs 2019 ?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. mpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to download MPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Notification Pdf.
- Read all the terms and conditions through it. Then start filling up the application form
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature in it.
- Also deposit the application fees and then note down the Reference No.
- Now recheck the application form for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Application No. & Password.
Will Marks of Prelims Exam Be Counted for MPSC Final Selections 2019 ?
No. Preliminary Exam for MPSC Civil Judge Jobs will held as screening Type Test. Marks will not be added for final selections.
What is the Use of Application Number in Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019 ?
It is utilized when you are going to download your call letters for MPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2019.
Conclusion : MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 for 190 vacancies is available now. Online Registration process is being started from 01.02.2019. Closing date to apply for Maharashtra PSC Vacancies will be 21.02.2019. Prelims Exam will held on 07th April 2019.