Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is conducting MRPL Recruitment 2019 for 195 Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Positions. Interested and disserved aspirants can apply online for MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 from 18th April 2019 to 17th May 2019. Selected candidates will get paid by Rs. 10,000/- per month for Graduate Apprentice posts. But, Those applicants who will select for Technician Apprentice posts will get offered by Rs. 7,100/- per month. Candidates may read other information regarding Mangalore Refinery Jobs 2019 from this article.
Fresh Update (20.04.2019) : MRPL Online Forms for 195 Apprentice Vacancies are available now on official website. Those aspirants who wish to apply for MRPL Jobs can fill online form from official link as given below.
- MRPL Recruitment 2019 Overview | Mangalore Refinery Apprentice Jobs 2019
- How To Apply Online For Mangalore Refinery Recruitment 2019 ? MRPL Bharti 2019
MRPL Recruitment 2019 Overview | Mangalore Refinery Apprentice Jobs 2019
|Name of Department||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Total Number of MRPL Jobs||195 Posts|
|Post Name||Graduate/ Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Mangalore (Karnataka)|
|Application Mode||Online Application Procedure|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Test|
|Closing date to apply online for MRPL Vacancy 2019||17th May 2019|
|Education Qualifications For MRPL Recruitment 2019|
|Age Criteria for MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019||As per Department Norms|
|Registration Fees||No Fees|
|Selection Process For Mangalore Refinery Vacancy 2019||Written Test Basis|
|MRPL Apprentice Jobs 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Mangalore Refinery Apprentice Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
What Is Total Number of MRPL Apprentice Vacancy 2019 ? Mangalore Refinery Recruitment 2019
Graduate Apprentice Posts :
- Chemical Engineering : 29 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 07 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 08 Posts
- Electronics &Communication Engineering : 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering : 09 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 24 Posts
Technician Apprentice Post :
- Chemical Engineering : 27 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 07 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 15 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering : 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 06 Posts
- Commercial Practice : 15 Posts
How Can I Select For Apprentice Jobs In MRPL Department ? MRPL Vacancy 2019
Selection of applicants for Mangalore Refinery Apprentice Vacancy will get totally based on Written Examination. The final selection of applicants will get done on the basis of their performance in written examination.
What Are Important Dates For Mangalore Refinery Jobs 2019 ? MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
MRPL Notification Number : 04/ APPRENTICE/2019
Starting date of Online Registrations for MRPL Recruitment : 18th April 2019
Last date for submission of Online Application Form : 17th May 2019
How To Apply Online For Mangalore Refinery Recruitment 2019 ? MRPL Bharti 2019
- At first, candidates should visit official website i.e. mrpl.co.in
- Candidates should go to the Home Page.
- Then candidates should go to the Careers section and click on MRPL Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link.
- Candidates should read all the details as given in official notification.
- After that, candidates should click on ‘Apply Online’ Link.
- Aspirants must fill up the online form completely.
- Also upload the scanned images of passport size photo and signature in MRPL Online Form.
- Recheck all the filled up details of online registration form before the submission.
- After that, candidates can click on ‘Submit button.
- You can also take the printout of submitted Mangalore Refinery Online Application Form for their future use.
Conclusion : MRPL Recruitment 2019 is organizing for Graduate/ Technician Apprentice posts. You can submit your online form for MRPL Jobs 2019 from 18.04.2019 to 17.05.2019.