Do you want to apply for Driver-Conductor posts in Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation ? Here is very nice opportunity for you. Department has recently uploaded MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 4,416 Driver-Conductor posts. Candidates who interested and eligible can apply online for MSRTC Driver-Conductor Recruitment 2019 from here. Aspirants should have to submit their online applications for Maharashtra RTC Jobs 2019 before or on 08th February 2019. The online registrations for Driver & Conductor Vacancies has started from 17th January 2019 on official website. Candidates can also grab more information regarding eligibility criteria, method of selection, etc for Driver-Conductor Bharti as describe here.
- General Information Of MSRTC Recruitment 2019 | Due Date For MSRTC Maharashtra Bharti 2019
- How Many Vacancies Available In MSRTC Maharashtra Department ? MSRTC Driver-Conductor Bharti 2019
- Am I Eligible For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Vacancy 2019 ? Who Can Select For Maharashtra RTC Bharti 2019 ?
- Which Qualifications One Needed For MSRTC Bharti 2019 ? Maharashtra RTC Recruitment 2019
- What Are Physical Standards Required For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Bharti 2019 ? MSRTC Vacancy 2019
- What Is Upper Age For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Vacancy 2019 ? MSRTC Maharashtra Jobs 2019
- How Can I Select For Maharashtra RTC Driver-Conductor Jobs 2019 ? MSRTC Bharti 2019
- How Much Exam Fee Will Be Needed For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Vacancy 2019 ? MSRTC Jobs 2019
- What Is Scale Of Pay For MSRTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 ? Maharashtra RTC Vacancy 2019
- How To Apply Online For MSRTC Recruitment 2019 ? MSRTC Maharashtra Bharti 2019
General Information Of MSRTC Recruitment 2019 | Due Date For MSRTC Maharashtra Bharti 2019
Name of Department : Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
Post Name : Driver-Conductor
Available Vacancies : 4,416 Positions
Mode of Application : Online Registration Procedure
Job Location : Maharashtra
MSRTC Official Website : msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
What Are Important Dates For Maharashtra RTC Recruitment 2019 ? MSRTC Vacancy 2019
MSRTC Maharashtra Notification Number : 01/2019
Starting date of online registrations : 17.01.2019
Closing date for submission of MSRTC Online Form : 08.02.2019 (upto 11:59 PM)
Fee payment through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking : 18.01.2019 to 08.02.2019
Starting and last date for deposit application fee through E-Challan at any Branch of SBI Bank : 21.01.2019 to 11.02.2019
Editing in Online Applications : 12.02.2019 to 15.02.2019 (till 11:59 PM)
How Many Vacancies Available In MSRTC Maharashtra Department ? MSRTC Driver-Conductor Bharti 2019
Total Number of MSRTC Vacancy : 4,416 Posts
State Wise Division Of MSRTC Driver-Conductor Jobs 2019 – MSRTC Recruitment 2019 :
From the below section, you can check classification of Maharashtra RTC Vacancy 2019 according to concern state :
- Aurangabad : 240 Posts
- Jalana : 226 Posts
- Parbhani : 203 Posts
- Amravati : 230 Posts
- Akola : 33 Posts
- Buldhana : 472 Posts
- Yavatmal : 171 Posts
- Dhule : 268 Posts
- Jalgaon : 223 Posts
- Nashik : 112 Posts
- Pune : 1647 Posts
- Solapur : 591 Posts
Am I Eligible For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Vacancy 2019 ? Who Can Select For Maharashtra RTC Bharti 2019 ?
Those aspirants who take part in MSRTC Recruitment 2019 can read details about eligibility criteria from here. Aspirants can also obtain complete information regarding selection process for MSRTC Driver-Conductor Recruitment 2019 as follows :
Which Qualifications One Needed For MSRTC Bharti 2019 ? Maharashtra RTC Recruitment 2019
To become eligible for MSRTC Driver-Conductor Jobs 2019, you should have following qualifications :
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board for MSRTC Jobs 2019.
- To become Driver, aspirants should have HVM License.
- Aspirants should also have RTO Badge Billa for MSRTC Driver-Conductor Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates should have 03 years experiance and also having knowledge of read, speak and write Marathi Language.
What Are Physical Standards Required For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Bharti 2019 ? MSRTC Vacancy 2019
Applicants should have to fulfill some Physical Standards for MSRTC Recruitment 2019 as follows :
- Aspirants should have height minimum 160 cm and maximum 180 cm.
- Eye sight of applicants should be 6 by 6.
- Participants who have Night Blindness Disease will get not applicable for MSRTC Driver-Conductor Recruitment 2019.
What Is Upper Age For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Vacancy 2019 ? MSRTC Maharashtra Jobs 2019
Candidates should have age between 24 years to 38 years for MSRTC Recruitment 2019. Upper age relaxation for reserved categories will get applicable as per department rules and regulations. To get rest of instructions about age relaxation for MSRTC Vacancy 2019, you may read the official notification.
How Can I Select For Maharashtra RTC Driver-Conductor Jobs 2019 ? MSRTC Bharti 2019
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview for Maharashtra RTC Jobs 2019. Candidates who qualify in Written Examination will get called for Interview. The final selection of applicants will get based on their performance in all over selection rounds. Applicants can also check more details about selection method for MSRTC Driver-Conductor Recruitment 2019 from the official notification.
How Much Exam Fee Will Be Needed For MSRTC Driver-Conductor Vacancy 2019 ? MSRTC Jobs 2019
Candidates can submit exam fee for MSRTC Recruitment 2019 by using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card, etc. Candidates can also make fee payment through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates can check fee details for Maharashtra RTC Driver-Conductor Recruitment 2019 according to relevant category as follows :
- Unreserved : Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category : Rs. 300/-
What Is Scale Of Pay For MSRTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 ? Maharashtra RTC Vacancy 2019
A nice amount as salary will get offered by the department to the selected candidates for MSRTC Bharti 2019. Candidates will get paid by Rs. 12,080/- to Rs. 26,673/- per month for Maharashtra RTC Driver-Conductor Vacancy 2019. So, department will offer total amount of salary as Rs. 14,513/- per month for Driver-Conductor Bharti.
How To Apply Online For MSRTC Recruitment 2019 ? MSRTC Maharashtra Bharti 2019
If you are going to fill online form for MSRTC Vacancy 2019, then you can follow the instructions as mention here :
- First of all, candidates should visit MSRTC Official Website i.e. msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go to the Home Page of official portal.
- Then click on ‘Recruitment’ Section.
- After that, you will get MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Pdf Link on computer screen.
- Then you must click on it.
- Read all the details as mention on MSRTC Notification 2019.
- Eligible applicants should click on ‘Apply Online’ Link.
- Fill up all the required details in MSRTC Online Form completely.
- Aspirants should also upload the scanned images of relevant certificates, passport size photo and signature in online form.
- Also make the fee payment through online/ offline mode.
- Recheck all the filled details of MSRTC Driver-Conductor Online Form.
- Then you can click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates must also take the printout of submitted MSRTC Maharashtra Online Form 2019 for their future use.
Conclusion : MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification is out for 4,416 Driver-Conductor posts. The Online Registrations for MSRTC Bharti 2019 are available on official website from 17.01.2019 to 08.02.2019.