want to apply in Mumbai Port Trust? If yes then don’t miss this chance. Mumbai Port Trust is issued official notification Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 which invites the candidate to fill the application form for 41 Graduate/ Technician & COPA (Fresher) Apprentices Vacancies. Application form is available from 21.06.2019. The Applicant can download Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Technician Jobs till 12.07.2019. The Department will charge Rs 100/- as an application fee for MPBT Vacancy.
Overview of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 | Mumbai Port Trust COPA Vacancy 2019
|Department’s Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Job Location||Mumbai Port|
|Total No. of Mumbai Port Trust Jobs||41 Posts|
|Post Title||Graduate/ Technician & COPA (Fresher) Apprentices Posts|
|Registration Type||Registration Online & Offline Application Form|
|Last Date to submit application Form||12.07.2019 (05:00pm)|
What Are The Eligibility Criteria, Selection Method For MPBT Jobs 2019
|Commencement date To Download Application Form||21.06.2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||12.07.2019 (05:00 pm)|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Fresher||30 Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)||02 Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)||03 Posts|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)||03 Posts|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)||03 Posts|
|Total No. Of Posts||41 Posts|
|Age Limit for Mumbai Port Trust COPA Jobs 2019||The Applicants Should not more than 14 To 18 Years.|
|Upper Age Relaxations||Reservation will be as per Prevailing practice in MbPT|
|Pay Scale for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test & Interview|
|Application fee For Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2019||Rs 100 Will be Charged As An application Fee & it will be accepted in NEFT mode only.|
|Check Official Notification Of COPA||Click Here|
|Read official Notification Of Apprentice Vacancy||Click Here|
|Download Application Form for COPA||Click Here|
|Download Form Of Apprentice Vacancy||Click Here|
|Apply Online For NATS Portal||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Apprentice Training||Click Here|
How To Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, applicants should visit Mumbai Port Trust official Website i.e. mumbaiport.gov.in
- Applicants should read the official Notification Pdf.
- Candidates should click on it and read all the information as available on it.
- Then those candidates who want to apply for COPA has to Registered to NATS portal
- From the Link Given Above
- Applicants who want to apply for Graduate Apprentice have to register themselves to the Apprentice Training portal from the given link above.
- Then Applicants have to download the prescribed Application form Of Mumbai Port Trust Jobs.
- Candidates must fill up complete details in the application form.
- Then applicants have pay application fee through NEFT for Mumbai Trust COPA Recruitment
- Then applicants have to submit the application form to the given postal address with self-attested receipt of application fee, Required Documents.etc.
The office of ATC,
First floor, MbPT’s Workshops,
N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East),
Mumbai – 400010
How To Pay Application Fee for MUMBAI Port Trust Vacancy 2019?
The Application fee has to be submitted through NEFT mode only to the given account details
The details of beneficiary are as under:
Name of the beneficiary – The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai
Bank Account No. – 10996685430
Type of the Bank Account – Current A/c
Name of the Bank – State Bank of India
Branch – Mumbai Main Branch, Horniman Circle, Mumbai Samachar Marg,
MICR Number – 400002010
IFSC Code No. – SBIN0000300
Conclusion: MUMBAI Port Trust Recruitment 2019 is out now for 41 Graduate/Technician & COPA Vacancy. The Applicants should download the application form & submitted it till 12.07.2019 (05:00 PM ). For more details stick to the article.