Are you Waiting For NABARD Recruitment 2019? If yes then it is the golden opportunity for you. NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT which is known as NABARD has recently announced notification for officer in Grade “A”(RDBS) positions. Starting date to Apply Online 10.05.2019 & Last date to apply for NABARD Officer Vacancy 2019 is 26.05.2019. Online Examination will be held on 15 or 16 June. For more information read the article.
- What are the Highlights For NABARD Officer Jobs 2019? NABARD Vacancy
- Who Can Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2019? Check NABARD Selection Process here:
- Some Mostly Asked Questions for NABARD Recruitment 2019?
- Collect Information for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
- Check Your Eligibility For NABARD Recruitment 2018 | NABARD Assistant Manager Qualification & Age limit
- Selection Process, Application Fees, Pay Scale for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill Assistant Manager Online Form 2018 ?
What are the Highlights For NABARD Officer Jobs 2019? NABARD Vacancy
|Organization Name||NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|Total No. of Vacancy||79 Jobs|
|Post Name||Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)|
|Job Location||ALL India|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode Of Registration|
Who Can Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2019? Check NABARD Selection Process here:
|Notification No.||01/Grade A/2019-20|
|Date of announcement of NABARD Jobs Notification||10 May|
|Examination Date of Notification NABARD Officer Recruitment||15 or 16 June (Tentatively)|
|Last date for submission of Online application form||26.05.2019|
|Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology||05 Posts|
|Economics & Agricultural Economics||04 Posts|
|Food Processing||03 Posts|
|Land Development – Soil Science||05 Posts|
|Plantation and Horticulture||03 Posts|
|Total no. of posts||79 Posts|
|Education Qualifications For NABARD Recruitment 2019|
|Age Limit For NABARD Officer Vacancy 2019||Candidate must be between 21 to 30 Years|
Upper Age Relaxation:
|Selection Process for NABARD Jobs 2019||Online Examination|
|Application fees||Unreserved Category : RS 800/-|
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 150/-
staff – Nil
|NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
|Check Application Form & Date Sheet For NABARD||Click Here|
Some Mostly Asked Questions for NABARD Recruitment 2019?
How to Apply for NABARD Officer Vacancy 2019?
- log on to the official website i.e nabard.org.
- Click on Carrier option from home page.
- Search for NABARD Official notification of NABARD Officer Recruitment.
- Fill required details in the form .
- Proceed top payment option For application fees payment.
- Pay the required amount & scan your official documents .
- Before Click on submit button Recheck the filled information.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Conclusion: NABARD Recruitment 2019 is available for 79 officer posts.Eligible candidates can fill the form before26.05.2019.The online exam will be held on 15 or 16 June. for more Information Read the article.
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has announced NABARD Recruitment 2018. There are total 92 vacancies for Assistant Manager Grade A (RDBS). Applicants who wants to apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 may check the official links given below. The online registration process will be starting from 13.03.2018. Last date for submission of completely filled application form is 02.04.2018. Only successfully register applicants will appear in the Preliminary Examination on 12th May 2018. Interested participants may download Nabard AM Notification Pdf from the official links given below.
Collect Information for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
Department : National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of the Exam : NABARD Assistant Manager Exam 2018
Total Posts : 92 vacancies
Vacancy Title : Assistant Manager Grade A (RDBS)
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Last date for submission of online forms : 02.04.2018
Mode of Assistant Manager Examination : Online Test
NABARD Official Website : nabard.org
Division of NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 | Nabard Jobs Distribution :
Vacancies Available : 92 Posts
Post Title : Assistant Manager (Grade A)
Classification of NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2018 :
- General : 46 Posts
- Animal Husbandry : 05 Posts
- Charted Accountant : 05 Posts
- Economics : 09 Posts
- Environmental Engineering : 02 Posts
- Food Processing / Food Technology : 04 Posts
- Forestry : 04 Posts
- Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture : 08 Posts
- Minor Irrigation (Water Resource) : 06 Posts
- Social Work : 03 Posts
Important Dates for NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2018
Notification No. : 4/Grade A/2017-18
Opening date of online registration process : 13.03.2018
Closing date for submission of online forms : 02.04.2018
Payment of application fees / intimation charges : 13.03.2018 to 02.04.2018
Download Preliminary Exam Call Letter : 27th April 2018 onwards
Conduct of Exam : 12th May 2018
Date of NABARD Mains Exam : 06th June 2018
Check Your Eligibility For NABARD Recruitment 2018 | NABARD Assistant Manager Qualification & Age limit
The applicants who wants to apply for NABARD Vacancy 2018 must check the eligibility criteria for 92 vacancies. The Criteria comprise of Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, Pay Scale etc. Each details must be fulfill by the applicants otherwise the NABARD Application Form will get rejected.
Education Qualification for NABARD Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates who wants to participate in the NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 need to hold Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university. The applicants of General Category need to hold 50% passing marks in their Graduation Program. Simultaneously the applicants of SC/ST category must hold 45% marks.
Minimum & Maximum Age for NABARD Jobs 2018 :
The applicants should be minimum 21 year old to apply for Nabard Recruitment 2018. Maximum age of the applicants to apply for 92 Assistant Manager Vacancies is 30 year old as on 01.03.2018. Participants who are seeking age relaxation must check the below given paragraphs for age relaxations.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2018 :
The applicants who belong to the SC/ST category will be getting 05 year age relaxation. Participants of OBC category will be getting 03 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Candidates who wants to download the details must check the NABARD Notification Pdf 2018.
Selection Process, Application Fees, Pay Scale for NABARD Recruitment 2018
Application Fees for NABARD Vacancy 2018 :
Participants who belongs to the Unreserved Category need to pay Rs 800/- as their application fees. Candidates who belongs to the Reserved category need to pay Rs 150/-. Participants can deposit the application fees in the online mode only.
Selection Process for NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 :
Selection of the applicants is purely based upon the Written Examination process. There will two stage selection process i.e. Preliminary Exam and Mains Examination. Afterwards the department will conduct Personal Interview to shortlist the most applicable applicants on NABARD Recruitment 2018.
- Preliminary Exam (Online Test)
- Mains (Online Test)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for NABARD Jobs 2018 :
On selection to the post of Assistant Manager (RDBS Grade A) Jobs participants will be getting Rs. 28150 – 1550 (4) – 34350 – 1750 (7) – 46600 – EB – 1750 (4) – 53600 – 2000 (1) – 55600/- per month. All the other perks and facilities will also be available but in the NABARD Bank Notification Pdf.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 ? How to Fill Assistant Manager Online Form 2018 ?
Candidates who are willing to filling up the application forms must check the important dates first. The last date to submit the online application forms is 02nd April 2018. Participants must follow the below given simple steps to apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2018.
- First of all login to the NABARD Official Website i.e. nabard.org
- On the home page you need to click on What’s New section.
- Here you will get the Assistant Manager Grade A Advt Pdf 2018.
- Read all the details given in the pdf file and then click on the apply online links.
- Here you will get nabard application form. Enter personal information, education, age limit etc.
- Afterwards enter postal address, make payment of application fees and then upload photo & sign.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Registration ID and Password for successful submission.
Conclusion : NABARD Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Manager Grade A (RDBS) on 92 vacancies. Applicants can apply online from 13.03.2018 to 02.04.2018. Participants may attend the written exam on 12th May 2018.