Are you looking for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 ? If yes then Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation has issued NMRCL Vacancy Notification for Non Supervisory & Supervisory post. NMRCL Recruitment is out for 206 Station Controller (SC), Train Operator (TO), Junior Engineer(JE), Technician and other posts. Candidates can apply online for Nagpur Metro Vacancy from 10.10.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 09th November 2017. Interested participants can download Maha Metro Rail Job Notification alongside eligibility criteria from our website.
- Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : Important Dates
- NMRCL Non Supervisory & Supervisory Vacancy 2017-18 Details :
- Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : What is the Minimum Education & Age Limit for NMRCL Jobs ?
- Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : What is the Application Fees for NMRCL Recruitment 2017 ?
- How to Apply Online for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 ? NMRCL Online Registration Process
- Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : What is the Selection Process For NMRCL Vacancy ?
- Nagpur Metro Admit Card 2017 : How to Download NMRCL SC-TO JE Hall Ticket ?
- Nagpur Metro Answer Key 2017 : How to Check NMRCL Answer Key Pdf & Expected Cut Off Marks ?
- NMRCL Non Supervisory & Supervisory Result 2017 : Nagpur Metro Result 2017
Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : Important Dates
|Starting date to submit online application form||10.10.2017|
|Application fees is to be paid between||10.10.2017 to 09.11.2017|
|Last date to apply online for Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment||09th November 2017|
Overview for Maharashtra NMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 :
Department : Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (Maha Metro)
Region Name : Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL)
Total Posts : 206 vacancies
Vacancies Offered : Supervisory & Non Supervisory
Type of Appointment : Regular Basis
Mode to Apply : Online Registration Process
Notification No. for Non Supervisory Post : MAHA-Metro/HR/O & M/01 (NS)/2017
Advertisement No for Supervisory Post : MAHA-Metro/HR/O & M/01 (S)/2017
Official Nagpur Metro Portal : metrorailnagpur.com
NMRCL Non Supervisory & Supervisory Vacancy 2017-18 Details :
Nagpur Metro Non Supervisory Vacancy : 91 posts
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Technician (Electrical)||34 Post|
|2.||Technician (Civil)||32 Post|
|3.||Technician (Electronics)||25 Post|
|Total Vacancy||91 Post|
NMRCL Supervisory Vacancy : 115 Posts
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller (SCTO)||62 Post|
|2.||Section Engineer (Electrical)||05 Post|
|3.||Section Engineer (Electronics)||04 Post|
|4.||Section Engineer (Mechanical)||01 Post|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||18 Post|
|6.||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||16 Post|
|7.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||04 Post|
|8.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||05 Post|
|Total Vacancy||115 Post|
Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : What is the Minimum Education & Age Limit for NMRCL Jobs ?
Applicants before filing up the Maha Metro Rail Application Form must check the minimum age, education qualification, application fees etc. It is necessary to fulfil all the requisite to apply online for NMRCL Recruitment 2017. Due to the mandation of eligibility criteria participants who does not satisfy the same their application forms for Nagpur Metro Jobs will be rejected.
Education Qualification for NMRCL Vacancy 2017 :
The post wise education criteria for Maha Metro Jobs is available here. The basic education required is candidates should be domicile of Maharashtra State and hold knowledge of Marathi Language as well as reading & writing and off course speaking. Thus participants are advised to check the education of the respective post and apply accordingly for NMRCL JE Recruitment 2017-18.
a. Read Qualification for SC-TO & JE Jobs : Applicants must have done 03 year Diploma in Engineering in the relevant trade from any recognized university or institute. Candidates may also check more details from the Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017.
b. Get Essential Qualification for Section Engineer Jobs : Candidates must have 04 year Engineering Diploma in branch such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil from any recognized university or institute.
c. NMRCL Technical Job Qualification : Participants must have done with ITI course from any government authorized institute or university. Candidates for furthermore information may visit Nagpur Metro Rail Official Website or the official links.
Age Limit for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 :
Firstly, the age is calculated till 01st October 2017. It means the participant must secure the age as given in this context till 01.10.2017. Now comes the point age limit for Non Supervisory & Supervisory Posts. So here our team of vidhya360.com portal has uploaded the age criteria specially post wise. Hence read all the details properly and apply online for NMRCL Bharti 2017-18.
- Maha Metro Rail Supervisory Job Age Limit : Candidates should be minimum 18 year old and maximum age of the participants must not be more than 28 year old.
- Nagpur Metro Non Supervisory Vacancy Age Limit : Applicants should be minimum 18 year old and maximum age must not be more than 25 year old.
- NMRCL Age Relaxation : Participants of SC/ST category are entitled to have 05 year of relaxation, OBC will get 03 year relaxation & ESM will get 10 year relaxation in upper age.
Pay Scale for NMRCL SC-TO & JE Jobs 2017 :
- Technician Post : Rs 8000 to Rs 14,140
- SC-TO : Rs 13500 to Rs 25,520
- Section Engineer : Rs 16000 to Rs 30,770
- Junior Engineer : Rs 13500 to Rs 25,250
Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : What is the Application Fees for NMRCL Recruitment 2017 ?
Application Fees for Nagpur Metro Vacancy 2017 :
The participants who belongs to the Unreserved Category such as General & OBC need to pay Rs 400/-. Candidates who wants to apply for Maha Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 and belongs to the Reserved category then pay only Rs 150/-. Application Fees is non refundable. It means once it is paid it will not be return back in any circumstances.
Payment of Nagpur Metro Recruitment Fees 2017 :
Candidates need to make the payment of the application fees is to be done in Online Mode. The payment can be made either through Debit or Credit Card or by Net Banking process. During the payment process an additional charge will be applied as bank charges. Therefore please refer Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment Notification for more details.
How to Apply Online for Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 ? NMRCL Online Registration Process
- Firstly visit the NMRCL Website i.e. metrorailnagpur.com
- On the home page you will get Maha Metro SC-TO JE Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link and read all the details to fill up the application form.
- Now go for the Apply Online links. Enter all the relevant information in Nagpur Metro Application Form 2017-18.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Make payment of the NMRCL Application fees via Online mode.
- Afterwards note down the Transaction ID for future use.
- Again recheck the application form and then submit the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Download Nagpur Metro Non Supervisory Notification 2017 Here
Check Maha Metro Supervisory Notification 2017 Here
Apply Online for NMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 (Links will be available from 10.10.2017)
Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 : What is the Selection Process For NMRCL Vacancy ?
The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation will select applicants on the basis of Online Exam, Psycho Test, Personal Interview, Medical Examination. Participants can check the post wise selection process as given in the image below :
Nagpur Metro Admit Card 2017 : How to Download NMRCL SC-TO JE Hall Ticket ?
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation will conduct the examination after the successful completion of online registration process. It is expected that written test will held in the month of December 2017. Participants can check the NMRCL Admit Card 2017-18 before 15-20 days of the exam date. It is necessary to bring one of the photo bearing ID Proof alongside your Nagpur Metro Hall Ticket 2017.
The Admit Card for Nagpur Metro Exam will have many important details like Roll No of the applicant, Candidates name, Venue of the Test, Center Code, Date Of Exam, Photo & Signature etc. Simultaneously with the Nagpur Metro Rail Admit Card applicants need to bring their one of the photo bearing ID proof at the exam center for verification purposes.
Nagpur Metro Answer Key 2017 : How to Check NMRCL Answer Key Pdf & Expected Cut Off Marks ?
Maha Metro Rail department will reveal the Key Answers within 01-02 days of the exam date. Nagpur Metro Answer Key 2017-18 will get declare post wise as well as paper wise. Candidates can check the number of right answers as well as the total no. of wrong answers.
Thus participants can also estimate the total marks going to secure in the examination. Hence applicants are advise to stay connected with sarkarireusltonline.com team to get alert on Nagpur Metro SC-TO Answer Key 2017.
NMRCL Non Supervisory & Supervisory Result 2017 : Nagpur Metro Result 2017
Applicants who have collected an estimation about the marks now can check the Nagpur Metro Result 2017-18. The result for the Maha Metro Exam will get declare most probably in January 2018. The results are usually announce after 40-45 days of the exam date.
The Result of the participants will contain Scores of the participants, Status whether qualified in the exam or not. Photo & Signature of the applicants as well as Cut Off Marks in the PDF format. Applicants must stay in touch with this article to get latest updates on Nagpur Metro Rail Result 2017-18.
Conclusion : Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2017 for the Non Supervisory & Supervisory cadre. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 09th November 2017. Candidates can apply online for NMRCL Recruitment from the above official links.