Want to apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019? If yes then you can apply from here. Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has uploaded the official notification for 275 Apprentice Jobs. Applicants who are interested can apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2019 here. Online registration process has started from 27.11.2019 for Naval Dockyard Jobs 2019. The Final date of submission of the filled application form will be 05.12.2019. For more details about the eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from the given below article.
Fresh Update as on 05.12.2019: Interested candidates can apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019. Before the candidates can ensure the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- Overview For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019
- What Is The Eligibility Criteria Details For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
- What Is The Minimum Qualification For Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Vacancy 2019?
- What Will be Age Limit For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019?
- What Is The Application Fees For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2019?
- How Can I Get Select For Naval Dockyard Jobs 2019?
- What Are Pay Band For Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2019?
- How Can Apply Online For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019?
- Overview For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 Check Here
- What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
- FAQs For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- How To Apply Online For Naval Dockyard Recruitment?
- What is the selection process for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2019?
- When & Where will written Examination held for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019?
- Is their any Documents are required to upload along with Naval Dockyard Jobs 2019 application form?
|Name of Department||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Total Posts||275 Posts|
|Registration Mode||Online Application Form|
|Due Date To Apply For Naval Dockyard Vacancy 2019||27.11.2019|
- Starting date of apply online: 27.11.2019
- Last Date of filling online form: 05.12.2019
- Due Date of submission of hard copy of application form: 12.12.2019
- Date of exam of all trades: 29.01.2020
- Declaration of Exam Result: 31.01.2020
- Dates To For Interview Process: 04.02.2020 to 06.02.2020
- Naval Dockyard Medical Date: 04.02.2019 to 15.02.2020
- Electrician: 29 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 32 Posts
- Fitter: 29 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Machinist: 19 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 06 Posts
- Painter (General): 15 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic: 19 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 23 Posts
- Carpenter: 23 Posts
- Foundryman: 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 14 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 29 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 21 Posts
Candidates must have SSC / Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with a minimum 65% (aggregate). For more details, candidates can check from the official notification.
Applicants must be born between 01.04.1999 to 01.04.2006 respectively. Age relaxation is also available for which is given below.
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
There is no application fees according to the official notification.
Selection of the candidates will be based on two stages which are given below.
- Written Examination
Admissibility of the stipend is based on the GoI Gazette Notification No. 492 dated 22 Sep 2014. The current applicable stipend rates based on AP Govt. Gazette Notification No. 1149 dated 30 Mar 2017 is relevant.
- Candidates must have to check the official website.
- On the homepage search for the Naval Dockyard Vacancy Notification Pdf.
- Click on it. Eligible candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size and photo and signature in the form.
- Go through the application form once again.
- Pay application fees.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
Conclusion: Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 forms are available for 275 Apprentice Jobs. Applicants can fill forms for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs before the last date which is 05.12.2019 respectively
Are you looking for jobs in Mumbai State? If yes then here is good news for you. Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites candidates to fill up forms for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 which is available for 1233 Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2019 through the online mode. The online registration process has started from 03.09.2019. Due date to submit the online application form will be 24.09.2019. For more details related to Apprenticeship posts Qualification, Age, Selection process, Pay scale applicant required to read the whole article which is given below.
|Name of Department||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Available Jobs||1233 Position|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|due Date Of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs||24.09.2019|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||03.09.2019|
|Due Date of online registration||24.09.2019|
|Education Qualification||Applicants must have 10th Pass/ITI Diploma from the recognized University|
|Age Limit||Candidates should have age between 01.04.1999 to 31.03.2006|
|Pay Scale||During First of Year of Training|
Seventy percent of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers notified by the department if Maharashtra State.During the Second Year of Training
Eighty percent of wages of semi skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State
|Download Nava Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf (1)||Click Here|
|Download Nava Dockyard Apprentice Notification 2019 Pdf (2)||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Naval Dockyard Jobs||Click Here|
|Apply for Upcoming Vacancy||Click Here|
- Firstly,Candidates should visit the official website i.e.bhartiseva.com
- After that go to home page and search for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy 2019.
- Then click on given link here.
- Read all the details relates to online registration.
- Fill all information in online application form.
- Upload colored photo and signature here.
- Recheck all details once again in form.
- Then click on Submit button.
- Submit online fees if given.
- Take one print out for future use.
The selection of the candidate is based on Written examination/interview/skill Test.
Written test to be held in Mumbai in November 2019.
- The candidates are also requested to upload following documents duly scanned in color in .pdf format.in A4 size format.
- Only in A4 size & file size upto 200 Kb for filling up online application:-
- Password size photo of the candidate in light Grey background.
- 10th marksheet with DOB proof.
- 8th marksheet.
- ITI marksheet.
- Category Certificate.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card/PAN Card.
Conclusion : Naval Dockyard Recruitment is available for 1233 Apprentice posts on its Official website. Interested candidate can apply online before the last date which is 24.09.2019 for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs 2019.