Are you waiting for NEET UG Application Form 2018 ? Central Board of Secondary Education has declare CBSE NEET 2018 Notification for admission to MBBS/BDS under graduate courses in the Top Medical Colleges of India. The written test will held on 06th May 2018 at 150 cities all over India. Applicants who wants to fill up the NEET UG Online Form 2018 may apply online from 08.02.2018. Closing date to complete the online registration process is 09.03.2018 (11:50 PM). It is necessary to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018. There are total 15% All India Quota (AIQ) Seats for all the applicants including students of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh. Participants may check eligibility criteria, application fees, exam pattern etc. details from the details coming ahead.
Fresh Update (04.06.2018) : Dear applicants, NEET UG Results 2018 are available now on the official site. Candidates who have appeared in the NEET UG 2018 Exam may check their Score Card now from the official links provided here:
- Overview of National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018, Collect Information for NEET UG Application Form 2018
- NEET UG 2018 Important Dates, Online Form Filling Last Date for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018
- General Details For CBSE NEET 2018, What is National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018 ?
- Check NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2018 – What is the Eligibility Criteria for NEET Application Form ?
- What is the CBSE NEET UG 2018 Application Fees ? Online Registration Fees for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018
- How to Fill NEET UG Application Form 2018 ? What is the Process to Apply Online for CBSE NEET UG 2018 Exam ?
- How to Check NEET UG 2018 Selection Process, Examination Pattern ? CBSE NEET Methods of Selection & Paper Pattern
Overview of National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018, Collect Information for NEET UG Application Form 2018
Organizing Institute : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of the Entrance test : National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2018
Available For : Under Graduate (UG) Program
Mode of Registration : Online Form
Conduct of Entrance Test : 06th May 2018 (Sunday)
Last date to apply online : 09th March 2018
Total Seats : 15% AIQ Seats
Mode of Examination : Pen Paper Based Test (Offline Test)
NEET 2018 Official Website : cbseneet.nic.in
NEET UG 2018 Important Dates, Online Form Filling Last Date for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018
Notification : IB- NEET (UG) -2018
Date : 08.02.2018
Opening Date of online registration window : 08.02.2018
Closing Date for submission of neet ug application form : 09.03.2018 (11:50 pm)
Dates to deposit the application fees : 08.02.2018 to 10.03.2018
Correction in neet ug online form : 12.03.2018 to 16.03.2018
Schedule of uploading admit card for cbse neet ug 2018 exam : 02nd Week of April 2018
Date of NEET UG 2018 Entrance Exam : 06th May 2018 (Sunday)
Uploading of OMR Sheets : Will Be Notify Soon
Declaration of Results : 05th June 2018 (Tuesday)
General Details For CBSE NEET 2018, What is National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018 ?
Know About NEET UG 2018 :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is entrusted with the responsibility to organize National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET 2018). The entrance test is organized to provide admission to MBBS, BDS under graduate (ug) and post graduate (pg) courses. The admission are applicable in the Top Medical Colleges of India.
NEET 2018 has replaced all the medical entrances test such as AIPMT and all the individual entrance examination for admission to MBBS or BDS courses. There are many medical colleges under NEET 2018. Around 25,840 privates colleges are affiliated to CBSE NEET 2018. Simultaneously around 27,590 government colleges provides NEET admission.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organizes NEET UG Entrance Test once in a year. It is a prestigious entrance examination which is opted by thousands of applicants. For the session 2018-2019, CBSE has declared NEET UG 2018 Notification on the official site. The online registration process is being started from 08.02.2018. Participants who wish to apply may check the NEET Application Form 2018 from the official links given below.
Check NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2018 – What is the Eligibility Criteria for NEET Application Form ?
The applicants who wish to attend the National Eligibility Entrance Test must check the Eligibility Criteria 2018. The criteria comprise of education qualification, age limit, application fees required to fill up NEET UG Online Form 2018. Therefore it is essential that you must read the criteria before filling up the application form otherwise the application will get rejected.
Education Qualification for NEET UG Application Form 2018 :
Applicants must qualify the 12th Standard Examination with Physical Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology. English should be the compulsory subject. The minimum qualifying marks in 12th Class Examination must be 50% and the SC/ST candidates must obtain 45% marks.
Required Age Limit to Fill up NEET UG Online Form 2018 :
The required minimum age of the applicants to fill up the national eligibility entrance test is 17 year old. Maximum age of the applicants to apply for CBSE NEET 2018 Examination must be 25 year old. Students who are checking age relaxation category wise then read the paragraphs coming ahead.
Upper Age Relaxation Category Wise :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxation. The aspirants of OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation. For furthermore updates participants can read the NEET UG 2018 Notification.
What is the CBSE NEET UG 2018 Application Fees ? Online Registration Fees for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018
The participants who are looking for online registration fees must check the details coming ahead. The application fees for NEET UG Application Form 2018 is to paid category wise. Participants must look below for registration fees and submit the NEET UG Online Form 2018 :
- General/ OBC category : Rs 1400/-
- SC/ST/PH category : Rs 750/-
Payment of Application Fees for CBSE NEET 2018 Application Form :
With the payment of application fees participants need to deposit the service charges also. The payment can be done through Online mode only. An applicant can use Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking facilities etc. to deposit online form fees applicable category wise. On successful payment note down the Transaction No. or Reference ID. Simultaneously you should note that application fees once paid can not be refunded back.
How to Fill NEET UG Application Form 2018 ? What is the Process to Apply Online for CBSE NEET UG 2018 Exam ?
Participants who are appearing in the NEET MBBS-BDS Exam 2018 must submit their online application forms before 09th March 2018. Here our team is providing some simple steps through which applicants can easily fill up the registration forms.
- first of all open the CBSE NEET 2018 Official Website i.e. cbseneet.nic.in
- On the home page you get NEET UG 2018 Notification Pdf at the bottom links.
- Click on the links of your choice whether English or Hindi Notification Pdf.
- Read all the terms and conditions properly.
- Afterwards move towards the Apply Online links for CBSE NEET 2018 Exam.
- Start filling up the neet ug application form with genuine and correct details.
- You must also add qualification, age limit, personal details, postal address etc.
- Now deposit the application fees through Online mode.
- Simultaneously affix recent passport size colored photo & signature.
- Recheck all the details and then submit the neet ug online form 2018.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password for future logins.
How to Check NEET UG 2018 Selection Process, Examination Pattern ? CBSE NEET Methods of Selection & Paper Pattern
Selection Scheme for NEET Application Form 2018 :
The department will conduct an Offline Written Test for selecting the applicants on MBBS & BDS seats. The test will be organized on 06th May 2018 at 150 cities across India. Applicants who declare qualify in the entrance test will get the chance to appear in the Counselling Session of NEET UG 2018.
CBSE NEET 2018 Exam Pattern :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will organize written test in all the languages. There will be 180 objective type questions. The question will be framed from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). Applicants have to fill up the question paper sheet through Blue or Black Ball Point Pen only. Duration of Exam will be 03 hours.
- There will be 04 marks for each right answer.
- On each wrong answer there will be negative marking of 01 mark.
- Questions paper will be set into 11 languages.
- The languages are English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
Conclusion : NEET UG Application Form 2018 for the National Eligibility Entrance Test going to held on 06th May 2018. Applicants can submit their NEET UG Online Form before the closing date i.e 09th March 2018. To check more details download NEET 2018 Notification Pdf.