National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has recently published the NIELIT Recruitment 2019 Notification. There are 196 Senior Faculty & Junior Faculty vacancies have been advertised through NIELIT Chandigarh Faculty Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates who are willing to apply for NIELIT Chandigarh Jobs 2019 can register themselves through the official website of NIELIT. Applicants who are interested can apply for NIELIT Vacancy 2019 from here. Starting Date of the registration process is 02.06.2019. The Last date of submission of filled application form will be 01.07.2019. Candidates can check furthermore information from the given below article.
- Highlights of NIELIT Chandigarh Vacancy 2019 | NIELIT 196 Faculty Job Notification 2019
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment 2019, 196 Senior and Junior Faculty Posts?
- Most Frequently Asked Questions For NIELIT Vacancy 2019
Highlights of NIELIT Chandigarh Vacancy 2019 | NIELIT 196 Faculty Job Notification 2019
Organization Name: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Name of the Post: Senior Faculty & Junior Faculty
Total Vacancies: 196
Application Mode: Offline Mode
Job Category: Punjab Government Jobs
Job Location: Chandigarh
Official Website: nielit.gov.in/chandigarh
Important Dates for NIELIT Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 02.06.2019
Closing Date to Apply Offline: 01.07.2019
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Vacancy Details:
- Senior Faculty: 136 Posts
- Junior Faculty: 60 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment 2019, 196 Senior and Junior Faculty Posts?
Education Qualification For NIELIT Faculty Recruitment 2019
- For Senior Faculty Posts: Candidates must have completed MCA/ B.Tech. ( CS/IT) / MSc. (CS/IT)/ NIELIT ‘B’ Level/ Master in Computer Management (MCM) Or
BCA/BSc in (CS/IT)/ BIT/ NIELIT ‘A’/ PGDCA with two years of experience.
- For Junior Faculty Posts: Applicants must have NIELIT ‘O’ Level or 12th Class Certificate with Diploma in CAM-DTP/ CABA-MDTP.
Age Limit For NIELIT Vacancy 2019
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 48 years
- Three years – OBC candidates
- Five years – SC/ST candidates
- Ten years – PWD candidates
Walk-in Interview Address:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.350/- through NEFT/RTGS. The bank details for NEFT/RTGS are as follow:
Account Name: NIELIT, Chandigarh
Account Number. : 7854005900000019
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Branch: College Road, Rupnagar
IFSC Code: PUNB0040800
Selection Process of NIELIT 196 Faculty Jobs 2019:
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their interview performance.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Official Website i.e. www.nielit.gov.in/Chandigarh
- Search for the NIELIT Jobs 2019 Notification on the Home Page.
- Download the PDF of NIELIT Chandigarh 196 Faculty Notification 2019 and read the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates can download the NIELIT Recruitment 2019 Application Form and fill in the details correctly.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Before sending the application form to the prescribed address, cross check the details.
- At last, send the form before the last date.
Most Frequently Asked Questions For NIELIT Vacancy 2019
Ques. What is the Selection Process of the NIELIT Recruitment 2019?
Ans: There will be only on phase that is to be conducted to select the candidates for the above said posts, i.e. Interview.
Ques. How many vacancies are there?
Ans: A total of 196 vacant posts are to be filled through Jobs 2019.
Ques. What is the mode of application for NIELIT Faculty Recruitment 2019?
Ans: The candidates must apply for NIELIT Faculty Jobs 2019 through the offline mode.
Conclusion: NIELIT Recruitment 2019 is available here for 196 posts. Applicants who are interested can fill up NIELIT Faculty Jobs 2019 from here between 02.06.2019 to 01.07.2019.