National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar has uploaded NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification for 93 Non-Faculty posts. The online forms for NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2019 will be available now from 24.08.2019 on the official website. Candidates can apply for NIT Jalandhar Non-Faculty Jobs 2019 before or on 02.10.2019. Department will paid to the selected applicants at pay matrix level 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6. This article comprises of details about eligibility criteria, application submission procedure, etc for Non-Faculty Jobs here.
- Get An Overview Of NIT Recruitment 2019 | NIT Jalandhar Jobs 2019 Last Date
- Check Important Dates, Educational Qualifications & Selection Procedure For NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019
- FAQs For NIT Vacancy 2019 – National Institute of Technology Jobs 2019
- NIT Recruitment 2019 | Overview Of NIT Raipur Jobs 2019
- Am I Eligible For NIT Technical Assistant Vacancy 2019 ? NIT Raipur Selection Criteria 2019
- Check Some FAQs For National Institute of Technology Jobs 2019, NIT Raipur Recruitment 2019
- General Details For NIT Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology Jobs 2019
- Am I Eligible For NIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2019? Post Wise Division For NIT Karnataka Vacancy
- What Are FAQs For NIT Non Teaching Vacancy 2019? Problems Occurred
- NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification Details | NIT Hamirpur Jobs 2019
- NIT Vacancy Details, NIT Hamirpur Temporary Faculty Recruitment Process & Eligibility Criteria
- Frequently Asked Questions For NIT Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology Jobs
- What Is Overview Of NIT Recruitment 2019 ? NIT Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
- Who Can Apply For NIT Silchar Jobs 2019 ? Check NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment Process Here
- FAQs For NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019 | nits.ac.in Technician Recruitment 2019
Get An Overview Of NIT Recruitment 2019 | NIT Jalandhar Jobs 2019 Last Date
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar
Name of Vacancy: Non-Faculty Jobs
Total Number of Posts : 93 Posts
Apply Mode : Online Mode
Starting Date: 24.08.2019
Last Date: 02.10.2019
Job Location : Jalandhar
Official Portal : nitj.ac.in
Check Important Dates, Educational Qualifications & Selection Procedure For NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019
|Education Qualifications For NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2019|
|Maximum Age For NIT Jobs 2019||Between 27 years to 33 years (As Per Relevant Post)|
|Registration Fees For NIT Jalandhar Non-Faculty Vacancy 2019|
|Method Of Selection Process For NIT Jalandhar Non-Faculty Jobs 2019||Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview|
|Application Fee Payment Method For NIT Recruitment 2019||Online Mode|
|Download NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|NIT Jalandhar Non-Faculty Online Form 2019||Click Here|
FAQs For NIT Vacancy 2019 – National Institute of Technology Jobs 2019
What Are Simple Steps To Apply Online For NIT Jobs 2019 ?
- First of all, candidates should log on official website i.e. nitj.ac.in
- Go to the Home page and then click on NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Candidates should read out all the instructions as mention in official notification.
- Aspirants must click on the Apply link.
- Candidates should fill up the online form with correct information.
- Aspirants should also upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in NIT Jalandhar Online Form.
- Candidates should recheck the details of online form which you have filled.
- Then candidates can click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Candidates should also do the fee payment through online mode.
- Take the hard copy of submitted online form and attach the self attested copies of relevant certificates along with it.
- Then send the reciept of online application form at the department’s postal address as given below.
What Is The Postal Address Of NIT Jalandhar Department ?
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology,
PO-REC Campus, Jalandhar-144011.
Conclusion : NIT Recruitment 2019 is going to held for 93 Non-Faculty posts. The last date to apply online for NIT Jalandhar Non-Faculty Jobs 2019 is 02.10.2019.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur has declared NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification for 77 Technical Assistant & Other posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form for NIT Technical Assistant Jobs 2019 from here. Candidates can submit their applications till last date i.e. 28th August 2019. The registrations for NIT Raipur Vacancy 2019 will be over on 11th July 2019. Candidates can collect other details regarding age limit, qualifications, etc for TA, JE & Other posts from here.
NIT Recruitment 2019 | Overview Of NIT Raipur Jobs 2019
Name of Organization : National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur
Post Name : Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Total Number of Vacancies : 77 Posts
Application Mode : Offline Mode
Job Location : Raipur (Chandigarh)
Official Portal : nitrr.ac.in
What Are Important Dates For NIT Raipur Recruitment 2019 ? NIT Vacancy 2019
NIT Raipur Notification Number : NITRR/R-I/Advt./2O19/792
Issue date of NIT Raipur Vacancy Notification : 11.07.2019
Last date to apply for NIT Jobs 2019 : 28.08.2019
Am I Eligible For NIT Technical Assistant Vacancy 2019 ? NIT Raipur Selection Criteria 2019
|Education Qualifications For NIT Technical Assistant Jobs||Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma/ 10+2 Pass candidates|
can apply for NIT Jobs 2019. Candidates may collect other details
about qualifications for NIT Vacancy 2019 from the official notification.
|Age Criteria||As per department norms|
|Registration Fees For NIT Raipur Vacancy 2019|
|Application Fee Payment Method||Application Fee will get acceptable through Demand Draft|
in favor of Director, NIT Raipur payable at Raipur.
|Download NIT Raipur Jobs 2019||Click Here|
|Application Form for NIT Technical Assistant Jobs 2019||Click Here|
|Check NIT Examination Call Letter||Click Here|
Check Some FAQs For National Institute of Technology Jobs 2019, NIT Raipur Recruitment 2019
Where To Send NIT Raipur Application Form 2019 ?
National Institute of Technology, Raipur
G.E. Road, Raipur. 492010
What Is The Pay Scale For NIT Recruitment 2019 ?
Candidates who are select for NIT Raipur Jobs 2019 will get paid at pay matrix level 1/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6 as per relevant post.
How Much Vacancies Available In NIT Raipur Department ?
Resular Appointment :
- Technical Assistant : 08 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil Electrical) :02 Posts
- Pharmacist : 01 Posts
- Senior Technician : 12 Posts
- Stenographer : 05 Posts
- Senior Assistant : 06 Posts
- Junior Assistant : 10 Posts
- Technician : Rs. 04 Posts
- Office Attendant : 12 Posts
Appointment on Contract/ Deoutation:
- Technical Assistant : 06 Posts
- Junior Assistant : 03 Posts
- Technician : 08 Posts
Conclusion : NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification has issued for 77 Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist & Other posts. Candidates may apply for NIT Bharti 2019 from 11.07.2019 to 28.08.2019.
Are you seeking for Jobs in Karnataka State? If yes then you have a good opportunity for NIT Recruitment 2019. National Institute of Technology is well known as NIT which is calling the candidates to apply for 137 Non Teaching Jobs. Applicants can online for NIT Non Teaching Vacancy from here. Online registration will start from 19.06.2019 for Non Teaching Jobs. The Last Date of submission of the filled application form will be 17.07.2019. Applicants who consist of B.Tech, Engg Diploma, MCA, B.Lib, B.P.Ed, ITI, 12th qualifications can apply for NIT Vacancy 2019. Candidates can read the complete article which holds the details of the selection process, eligibility criteria etc.
General Details For NIT Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology Jobs 2019
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of Post||Non Teaching|
|Total Positions||137 Posts|
|Apply Mode for NIT Vacancy||Online|
|Due Date of online registration||17.07.2019|
Am I Eligible For NIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2019? Post Wise Division For NIT Karnataka Vacancy
|Starting Date of the online registration process||19.06.2019|
|Last Date for submission of NIT Non Teaching Recruitment||17.07.2019|
|Date of submission through online payment IRIS||19.07.2019|
|Senior Technician||17 Posts|
|Technical Assistant||32 Posts|
|Senior Assistant||10 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||19 Posts|
|Office Attendant /Lab Attendant||18 Posts|
|Education Qualifications For NIT Jobs 2019|
|Application Fees For NIT Recruitment 2019||Candidates are required to pay the application fees category wise which are here.|
|Selection Process||Selection of the candidates will be based on three stages which Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview.|
|Pay Band For NIT Non Teaching Jobs||Selected candidates will be getting Rs 5,200 to 34,800 with the Grade Pay|
|Download NIT Non Teaching Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Check NIT Karnataka Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
What Are FAQs For NIT Non Teaching Vacancy 2019? Problems Occurred
How To Apply For NIT Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants have to check the NIT official website which is recruit.nitk.ac.in
- Then look for NIT Vacancy Notification Pdf on the homepage.
- Click on it. Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates can press the Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Then you have to pay the application fees.
- You have to pay the application fees through the online mode.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of application form for future use.
What Is The Mode of Submission of application fees?
Candidates can pay the application fees through the online mode which is Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card.
Conclusion: NIT Recruitment 2019 notification is available on its official website for 137 Posts. Applicants can apply for Non Teaching Jobs from here before the last date 17.07.2019.
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur has published a notification for 69 Temporary Faculty Jobs. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online for NIT Recruitment 2019 from official link is available below. Aspirants can submit their online applications for NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 till 20th June 2019. There will be no requirement of any registration fee with the online form. Aspirants should also get other details related to NIT Hamirpur Temporary Faculty Jobs 2019 from this article.
NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification Details | NIT Hamirpur Jobs 2019
|Department Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Temporary Faculty|
|Total Number of NIT Hamirpur Vacancy||69 Posts|
|Vacancy Location||Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Last date to apply online for NIT Jobs 2019||20.06.2019|
NIT Vacancy Details, NIT Hamirpur Temporary Faculty Recruitment Process & Eligibility Criteria
|NIT Hamirpur Vacancy Advertisement No.||Admn01/2019|
|Issue date of NIT Hamirpur Notification||31.05.2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||20.06.2019|
|01. Civil Engineering Department||04 Posts|
|02. Electrical Engineering Department||07 Posts|
|03. Electronics & Communication Engineering Department||14 Posts|
|04. Computer Science & Engineering Department||14 Posts|
|05. Chemical Engineering Department||04 Posts|
|06. Material Science and Engineering Department||05 Posts|
|07. Centre for Energy and Environment Engineering||02 Posts|
|08. Architecture Department||06 Posts|
|09. Physics Department||02 Posts|
|10. Chemistry Department (Physical/ Inorganic)||01 Post|
|11. Mathematics Department||03 Posts|
|12. Humanities and Social Sciences Department (Communication Skills –English)||02 Posts|
|13. (HR, Marketing, Finance, Operation Manag.)||05 Posts|
|Educational Qualifications For NIT Hamirpur Vacancy 2019||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D in|
respective discipline from recognized University
|Upper Age Limit||As per department norms.|
|Selection Method For NIT Hamirpur Temporary Faculty Vacancy 2019||Interview|
|Download NIT Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
|Download NIT Temporary Faculty Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions For NIT Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology Jobs
What Is Scale of Pay For NIT Hamirpur Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2019 ?
Department will offer a nice pay band to the selected applicants for NIT Temporary Faculty Vacancy 2019. Aspirants can check salary details for NIT Bharti 2019 as follows :
- Salary For B. Arch. Degree Holders:Rs. 44,000/- per month
- For M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.B.A./ M.A. Degree Holders : Rs. 47,000/- per month
- Salary For Ph.D Degree Holders : Rs. 54,000/- per month
How To Apply Online For NIT Recruitment 2019 ?
- At first, applicants should log on NIT Hamirpur Official Website i.e. nith.ac.in
- Aspirants should go to the Home page and click on NIT Notification 2019 Pdf.
- You must read all the details as mention on NIT Hamirpur Bharti Notification.
- Then you should click on ‘Apply Online’ Link and fill up the online form completely.
- Candidates should also upload the scanned images of relevant certificates, signature and passport size photo in online form.
- Recheck the information which you have filled in NIT Hamirpur online form.
- Then you can click on ‘submit’ button.
- Applicants can also take the printout of submitted NIT Hamirpur Temporary Faculty Online Form for their future use.
Conclusion : NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification is available for 69 Temporary Faculty posts. The due date to apply online for NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 before or on 20.06.2019.
Are you interested to apply for Non-Teaching Vacancies ? If yes then here is the best opportunity for you. National Institute of Technology, Silchar has announced an advertisement for NIT Recruitment 2019 on the official website. There are total 73 Technician Assistant, Technician & Other Vacancies. Only disserved applicants may apply for NIT Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019. Aspirants may submit their applications for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 till 15 days from the issue date of official notification.
What Is Overview Of NIT Recruitment 2019 ? NIT Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Technology, Silchar|
|Total No. of NIT Silchar Vacancy||73 Jobs|
|Post Name||Technician Assistant, Technician & Others|
|Job Location||Silchar (Assam)|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Deadline to apply for NIT Recruitment 2019||before 15 days from the releasing date of official notification|
Who Can Apply For NIT Silchar Jobs 2019 ? Check NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment Process Here
|NIT Recruitment Advertisement||NITS/Estt/Advt/Non-Teaching/19|
|Announcement date of NIT Jobs Notification||07th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||before 15 days from the publishing date of official notification|
|01. Deputy Registrar||01 Posts|
|02. Medical Officer||01 Posts|
|03. Medical Officer (Contractual)||01 Posts|
|04. Assistant Registrar||02 Posts|
|05. Technical Officer||02 Posts|
|06. Technical Assistant||17 Posts|
|07. SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer||06 Posts|
|08. Superintendent||07 Posts|
|09. Senior Assistant||05 Posts|
|10. Junior Assistant||14 Posts|
|11. Technician||17 Posts|
|Education Qualifications For NIT Vacancy 2019||Graduation/ Post Graduation, 10+2 Pass|
|Age Limit For NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019|
|Selection Method For NIT Recruitment 2019||Interview|
|NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
|Check Application Form & Data Sheet For NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Jobs||Click Here|
FAQs For NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019 | nits.ac.in Technician Recruitment 2019
What Is Pay Scale For NIT Recruitment 2019 ? NIT Silchar Bharti 2019
NIT Department will pay a nice amount as salary to the selected candidates for Non-Teaching Vacancies as mention below :
How Can I Apply For NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 ? NIT Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
First of all, applicants must have to download the application form and data sheet from the official website. Aspirants must have to fill the data sheet (in MS Excel) and application form of doc. format completely. After that, you must send the soft copy of both Data Sheet and Application Form at E-Mail ID i.e. [email protected] Candidates should also have to send the soft copy of the transaction slip for the fees submission.
Candidates should also have to send the Hard Copy of fully filled application form in Pdf file format. Aspirants must also attach the self attested copies of relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants must also attach the copy of the transaction slip of fee payment. Then you must send it at department’s postal address as given below :
National Institute of Technology Silchar,
P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam”
Conclusion : NIT Recruitment 2019 is available for 73 Non-Teaching positions. Eligible applicants can submit applications for NIT Vacancy before 15 days from announcement date of official advertisement in Employment News.